Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Two Sisters Kidnapped By Gunmen, One Tortured To Death. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Sisters Kidnapped By Gunmen, One Tortured To Death. Photos (43212 Views)

Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide / #JusticeForChima: Chima Ikwunado, Mechanic Tortured To Death By Police In Rivers / Hassana And Husaina, Twin Sisters Kidnapped In Zamfara (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Sisters Kidnapped By Gunmen, One Tortured To Death. Photos by iguita: 11:39pm On Nov 08, 2018
It makes me wonder if the rapture has taken place and we are in hell already.
eazyman:
...Sometimes the news coming out of Nigeria makes me wonder how hot hell will be for doers of evil who see it as a normal way of life.... Unspeakable! cry cry cry
Re: Two Sisters Kidnapped By Gunmen, One Tortured To Death. Photos by SirBunky85(m): 11:47pm On Nov 08, 2018
legenddimex:
angry

Thorough investigation should be carried out and I can bet my balls that their Father would be the main culprit.

The Man would be involved in a shady deals that leads to the revenge on his family. Trust all this IPOB miscreants at your own peril.

LEGEND Z HERE
see dem,team conspiracy theory.
Re: Two Sisters Kidnapped By Gunmen, One Tortured To Death. Photos by rikamann: 12:26am On Nov 09, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

From the story , the younger sister died because she was stingy with her survival organ i.e her kpekus

The elder one was wiser, after all what is the use of a kpekus if she dies? She gave them willingly.

Meanwhile...say no to kidnapping.

This is not fair from you!
Re: Two Sisters Kidnapped By Gunmen, One Tortured To Death. Photos by naijajobx: 4:47am On Nov 09, 2018
smiley
Re: Two Sisters Kidnapped By Gunmen, One Tortured To Death. Photos by JujuBlaqHosan(m): 4:59pm On Nov 09, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

From the story , the younger sister died because she was stingy with her survival organ i.e her kpekus

The elder one was wiser, after all what is the use of a kpekus if she dies? She gave them willingly.

Meanwhile...say no to kidnapping.

Lol u are a twice damned fool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Udeme Otike-Odibi Confessed To Killing Her Husband, Symphorosa Otike-Odibi / The Mail A Thief Sent A University Student After Stealing His Laptop / Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.