Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,498 members, 7,808,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Jacey Jeremy's Bentley To Arrive Lagos: Linda Ikeji Gives Update On Son's Car - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jacey Jeremy's Bentley To Arrive Lagos: Linda Ikeji Gives Update On Son's Car (47122 Views)

Future And Lori Harvey Arrive Lagos, Nigeria For A Concert / Linda Ikeji Gives Birth To Baby J In Atlanta Hospital (Photos) / Akon, Sophy Aiida, Salif Keita Arrive Lagos For AFRIMA (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jacey Jeremy's Bentley To Arrive Lagos: Linda Ikeji Gives Update On Son's Car by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 08, 2018
Sirheny007:

That car is for Linda Ikeji's Son and only he may drive it.
Linda, thunder shall fire you if you step a foot in that car.
Fake lifers...

She bought herself a car but she can only generate the effect she wants when she names a little clueless tot as the owner> Fake life celebrities all over the world do it all the time.

2 Likes

Re: Jacey Jeremy's Bentley To Arrive Lagos: Linda Ikeji Gives Update On Son's Car by agarawu23(m): 5:24pm On Nov 08, 2018
Still a bastardized car until we see his father.

Nigeria bloggers fall my hand. They can't frustrate Linda until she shamefully show us the father cos I believe she will do worst if it happens to another person.

2 Likes

Re: Jacey Jeremy's Bentley To Arrive Lagos: Linda Ikeji Gives Update On Son's Car by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 08, 2018
OMOTOWO:
idiot
you are the bigger idiot for asking someone that wore rags and encouraged poverty to give you a bentley.
No go do yahoo,dey here they spit rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Jacey Jeremy's Bentley To Arrive Lagos: Linda Ikeji Gives Update On Son's Car by Jaynom029(m): 5:25pm On Nov 08, 2018
Oluwa Bless Me
I Want All Dis Money
Re: Jacey Jeremy's Bentley To Arrive Lagos: Linda Ikeji Gives Update On Son's Car by OMOTOWO(m): 5:26pm On Nov 08, 2018
nwanneni:
you are the bigger idiot for asking someone that wore rags and encouraged poverty to give you a bentley.
No go do yahoo,dey here they spit rubbish.
you guys definitely don't know what you are saying .May the Lord forgive you and set you free from iniquities
Re: Jacey Jeremy's Bentley To Arrive Lagos: Linda Ikeji Gives Update On Son's Car by divinelove(m): 5:27pm On Nov 08, 2018
Buying a car for an infant

Senseless
Re: Jacey Jeremy's Bentley To Arrive Lagos: Linda Ikeji Gives Update On Son's Car by enemyofprogress: 5:30pm On Nov 08, 2018
Na dis woman go take her mouth invite village people to kill her son

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jacey Jeremy's Bentley To Arrive Lagos: Linda Ikeji Gives Update On Son's Car by nedutech: 5:30pm On Nov 08, 2018
Only God can judge..
Re: Jacey Jeremy's Bentley To Arrive Lagos: Linda Ikeji Gives Update On Son's Car by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 08, 2018
OMOTOWO:
you guys definitely don't know what you are saying .May the Lord forgive you and set you free from iniquities
o'yeah? undecided
I no want talk.
Zoharariel come o!
Re: Jacey Jeremy's Bentley To Arrive Lagos: Linda Ikeji Gives Update On Son's Car by SarkinYarki: 5:32pm On Nov 08, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Times have really changed.
Back in the days in Enugu, bastard babies were hidden and not talked about. Families prayed against having bastards and were ashamed if they stubbornly came.

To think she openly brags and celebrates this illegitimate baby of hers defies all laws of morality.

But when is Linda going to put a ring on her finger since no man wants to do it?
Afterall she's a self-made woman whose self-made pregnancy to hook a self-made man was revealed by Kemi Olunoyo.

This car is sexy but deserves to be washed first at a good carwash but I pity the person who washes the car seat Linda sits on.
I'd advice he fumigates his nose in advance.

WTF
Re: Jacey Jeremy's Bentley To Arrive Lagos: Linda Ikeji Gives Update On Son's Car by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 08, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Back in the days in Enugu, bastard babies were hidden and not talked about. Families prayed against having bastards and were ashamed if they stubbornly came.

To think she openly brags and celebrates this illegitimate baby of hers defies all laws of morality.

But when is Linda going to put a ring on her finger since no man wants to do it?
Afterall she's a self-made woman whose self-made pregnancy to hook a self-made man was revealed by Kemi Olunoyo.

This car is sexy but deserves to be washed first at a good carwash but I pity the person who washes the car seat Linda sits on.
hahahaha grin
Re: Jacey Jeremy's Bentley To Arrive Lagos: Linda Ikeji Gives Update On Son's Car by Pauletttteeee(f): 5:41pm On Nov 08, 2018
Breath takingly beautiful!!!

Cceramicaltd:
Linda, have you filled his room with jacuzzi and luxurious Bathroom accessories? We are ready to do that for him smiley

1 Like

Re: Jacey Jeremy's Bentley To Arrive Lagos: Linda Ikeji Gives Update On Son's Car by Pauletttteeee(f): 5:42pm On Nov 08, 2018
Why so much hate!! Calm down oga!!

DREAMZZZ:
hahahaha grin
Re: Jacey Jeremy's Bentley To Arrive Lagos: Linda Ikeji Gives Update On Son's Car by omokiri5(m): 5:42pm On Nov 08, 2018
winkmart:

Where � your location.
Baruwa Ipaja, Lagos
Re: Jacey Jeremy's Bentley To Arrive Lagos: Linda Ikeji Gives Update On Son's Car by Agugbadin: 5:43pm On Nov 08, 2018
A typical black mentality, maybe one of the reason why white people think blacks are monkey with tail. The car was made by white people who have never bragged with their knowledge and skills

2 Likes

Re: Jacey Jeremy's Bentley To Arrive Lagos: Linda Ikeji Gives Update On Son's Car by Agugbadin: 5:45pm On Nov 08, 2018
Jeremy don enter one chance
Re: Jacey Jeremy's Bentley To Arrive Lagos: Linda Ikeji Gives Update On Son's Car by Ikpongiton: 5:46pm On Nov 08, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

aboy,you will never go to heaven
Re: Jacey Jeremy's Bentley To Arrive Lagos: Linda Ikeji Gives Update On Son's Car by islandmoon: 5:49pm On Nov 08, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

it must be very painful to see a bastard baby cruising in a Bentley, a Bentley that was bought for him before he was born , waiting for him to arrive into this world in America unlike the non bastard whose parent ran away to avoid paying hospital bill, or had no money to buy diapers! sorry I feel your pain!! Ndo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jacey Jeremy's Bentley To Arrive Lagos: Linda Ikeji Gives Update On Son's Car by andycom(m): 6:01pm On Nov 08, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

na this comment I come read

1 Like

Re: Jacey Jeremy's Bentley To Arrive Lagos: Linda Ikeji Gives Update On Son's Car by Agugbadin: 6:09pm On Nov 08, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What do you mean by advising that where Linda sat should be fumigated
Re: Jacey Jeremy's Bentley To Arrive Lagos: Linda Ikeji Gives Update On Son's Car by Pataricatering(f): 6:59pm On Nov 08, 2018
Is it linda s fault you are not doing well financially ?
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

1 Like

Re: Jacey Jeremy's Bentley To Arrive Lagos: Linda Ikeji Gives Update On Son's Car by DeWorlex45(m): 7:03pm On Nov 08, 2018
Iampryde:
By the time he's old enough to drive it, this car would be what datsun laurel is right now.
It's so much coincidence & fun to hear about ''Datsun Laurel'' here now. I saw wat d car was reduced to yesterday & d memories of my late uncle that owns d once ''exotic car'' came back. My late uncle love ''Datsun Laurel'' so much back in d years that he bought 2 units of it at a time. I was living with him then & i am d one washing d rides then. Though he had anoda Nissan brand, but he used dt Laurel until his death in d year 2002.

I almost shed tears when i now saw wat has bcom of d car yesterday when a man was driving it on d same road & lane with me. Life is indeed in phases,.

2 Likes

Re: Jacey Jeremy's Bentley To Arrive Lagos: Linda Ikeji Gives Update On Son's Car by Imyourex(m): 7:14pm On Nov 08, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God bless you for this comment

1 Like

Re: Jacey Jeremy's Bentley To Arrive Lagos: Linda Ikeji Gives Update On Son's Car by FreemanUYB(m): 7:26pm On Nov 08, 2018
Is linda mad??
is her head mad??
is her family mad??

what is wrong with her

Bently for a baby

Wait oo !!!!

Its her son ooo!!!!

(crying !!! how i wish she is my mother
am a bently owner!!!!)
who father ep
who father eppp

linda
Linda
Linda.....
Re: Jacey Jeremy's Bentley To Arrive Lagos: Linda Ikeji Gives Update On Son's Car by Ziggylady(f): 8:45pm On Nov 08, 2018
Imyourex:

God bless you for this comment

You are calling God to bless that nut-case called Nwaamaikpe for the nonsense he spewed?

..smh!,So much hatred,bitterness and envy will not get you guys far in life..You can book-mark that.

1 Like

Re: Jacey Jeremy's Bentley To Arrive Lagos: Linda Ikeji Gives Update On Son's Car by sunrisemed01: 9:06pm On Nov 08, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Your comments are always filled with bitterness

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iyanya Rocking His Female Fan's Butt On Stage During His Signature EP Launch / Tonto Dikeh Steps Out Looking Like A Doll (Photos) / Davido Gifts Kekwaaru Ngozi Mary $10,000 For Returning $70,000 To Owner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.