Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS (61687 Views)

Brazilian Female Pastor Called Out For Wearing A Sexy Dress While Preaching(18+) / Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat / Female Pastor In UK: "I Am Marrying A Nigerian Because Of Money, Not Love" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by 7inches: 9:52am On Nov 09, 2018
Samphoenix1:

She said sex is another thing that keeps the home not the only this.. Dumbermotherfucker

U are an idiot.. Watch the video. undecided
Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by Lovekellychi: 10:06am On Nov 09, 2018
That should be one portion out of her many words of advice on marriage to the wedded couples. My maama is too loaded,issues on marriage is one of her numerous giftings as a great woman of God. Her teachings on marriage would blow your mind and by God's grace my marriage is equally a great product of her grace and teachings..Her teachings has brought so many healings to homes and couples sexual lives having so many healing too. Her analogies are many when it comes to issues of marriage,this is one of the thousands that is life transforming! She always admonishes couples not to use sex as a tool to punish ones spouse. All these aims at building a great home,you need to hear more of her mind blowing teachings.. Get the message !!it's straight and simple...love you maama..
Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by CAPSLOCKED: 10:32am On Nov 09, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

It is vice versa wink

THAT WOMAN WAS COMPLETELY OUT OF POINT.

ONE WOULD HAVE EXPECTED HER TO TALK ABOUT RESPECT, COMMUNICATION, EQUALITY AND TOLERANCE, AND AGAINST VIOLENCE AND OTHER VICES THAT COULD CAUSE PROBLEMS TO THEIR UNION... BUT NO. THE ONE THING THAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT TO HER IS THE WOMAN'S "SUBMISSION" AS A SEXUAL TOOL FOR THE MAN'S GAIN AND ENJOYMENT.

YOU CAN SEE THE KIND OF DUMB IDĮIOT PEOPLE GATHER EVERY SUNDAY TO LISTEN TO, AND EMULATE.

LORD TAKE MY SOUL BEFORE I TEACH MY DAUGHTER HOW TO BE THE INFERIOR HUMAN.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by babasolution: 10:44am On Nov 09, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Nobody knows that but I know you u
are a molosho.

A molosho is a male prostitute or a male wh*re like you

you so fascinated by whoredom and oloshoism,why is that its because its your root and core,u are a old LovePeddler
Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by Samphoenix1: 11:27am On Nov 09, 2018
7inches:

U are an idiot.. Watch the video. undecided
I have watched the video and there is nothing out of place... You FOOL... were you @ the wedding?
Did you know the advises she has given to the couple b4 this one... You ANIMAL of a person... A stupid excuse for a human that's what you are.
Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:18pm On Nov 09, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

THAT WOMAN WAS COMPLETELY OUT OF POINT.

ONE WOULD HAVE EXPECTED HER TO TALK ABOUT RESPECT, COMMUNICATION, EQUALITY AND TOLERANCE, AND AGAINST VIOLENCE AND OTHER VICES THAT COULD CAUSE PROBLEMS TO THEIR UNION... BUT NO. THE ONE THING THAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT TO HER IS THE WOMAN'S "SUBMISSION" AS A SEXUAL TOOL FOR THE MAN'S GAIN AND ENJOYMENT.

YOU CAN SEE THE KIND OF DUMB IDĮIOT PEOPLE GATHER EVERY SUNDAY TO LISTEN TO, AND EMULATE.

LORD TAKE MY SOUL BEFORE I TEACH MY DAUGHTER HOW TO BE THE INFERIOR HUMAN.

You are on point as usual.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by 7inches: 1:50pm On Nov 09, 2018
Samphoenix1:

I have watched the video and there is nothing out of place... You FOOL... were you @ the wedding?
Did you know the advises she has given to the couple b4 this one... You ANIMAL of a person... A stupid excuse for a human that's what you are.
See mumu.. What is he saying pls? undecided
u are just a pained retarded idiot with low iQ that's why u clearly speak out of context prior to what I said..
Don't blame me for ur brain failure u dimwitted leech undecided
Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by Joecrane(f): 2:00pm On Nov 09, 2018
donbachi:
Their time table go be...do do do do do chop sleep do do do do sleep chop do do do do go out come back do do do do go church come back do do do do....na dia body go tell dem....after some time na d same pastor go come settle wahala.

Guy u de craze. I Don laugh tire. Mehn u funny die
Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by Samphoenix1: 10:08pm On Nov 09, 2018
7inches:

u are just a pained retarded idiot with low iQ that's why u clearly speak out of context prior to what I said..
You are nothing but a gay...
Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by Samphoenix1: 10:10pm On Nov 09, 2018
7inches:

You are nothing but a failed abortion...
Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by 7inches: 5:55pm On Nov 10, 2018
Samphoenix1:

You are nothing but a failed abortion...

U are a mistake
Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by 7inches: 5:57pm On Nov 10, 2018
Samphoenix1:

You are nothing but a gay...

Ur fada is my partner.
Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by blesssingtime(m): 8:50pm On Nov 10, 2018
Do you know how long the bad guy as been browsing her computer before officially joint together.
Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 10, 2018
computer wey pack virus?
Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by Samphoenix1: 2:02am On Nov 11, 2018
7inches:

U are a mistake
Confused being... Catch wisdom
Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by Samphoenix1: 2:03am On Nov 11, 2018
7inches:

Ur fada is my partner.
You are worthless
Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by 7inches: 11:08am On Nov 11, 2018
Samphoenix1:

You are worthless
Frustrated cow grin
Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by 7inches: 11:09am On Nov 11, 2018
Samphoenix1:

Confused being...
Catch wisdom

Pained maluu grin
Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by Samphoenix1: 8:14am On Nov 12, 2018
7inches:

Pained maluu grin
Psychopath
Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by 7inches: 12:17pm On Nov 12, 2018
Samphoenix1:

Psychopath

Mad maluu grin
Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by Samphoenix1: 3:25pm On Nov 12, 2018
7inches:

Mad maluu grin
Bastard being
Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by 7inches: 4:04pm On Nov 12, 2018
Samphoenix1:

Bastard being

Rotten spermatozoa products undecided
Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by Samphoenix1: 9:48pm On Nov 12, 2018
7inches:

Rotten spermatozoa products undecided
Waste
Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by 7inches: 11:38am On Nov 13, 2018
Samphoenix1:

Waste

Tozo!
Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by Samphoenix1: 7:37am On Nov 14, 2018
7inches:

Tozo!
nincompoop
Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by 7inches: 8:40am On Nov 15, 2018
Samphoenix1:

nincompoop
FULANI Nama grin
Re: 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS by Opeoluwasamuel: 6:00am On Mar 13, 2019
If you don't Give her that earth shattering orgasm,somebody else will.

.learn how to ,click link.

https://goodproducts.com.ng/on-orgasm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Some Young Girls Like Posting This? (Photo) / Man From Singapore Sleeps With 57 Women In 24 Hours, Breaks World Record / 'We Planned Our Wedding On Facebook Without Meeting Till Introduction Day'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.