Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,526 members, 7,801,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

Kwikcash Borrowing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kwikcash Borrowing (1292 Views)

The Danger Of Borrowing Unclaimed Dividends / Banks’ Borrowing From Cbn Rises By 52% In One Week / Kwik Cash Borrowing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwikcash Borrowing by JeremyA2G(m): 3:21pm On Nov 08, 2018
Hello guys, pls to those that have used kwikcash before, pls how many months before they start sending messages to your contacts that you don't want to pay
Re: Kwikcash Borrowing by boniga(m): 5:20pm On Nov 08, 2018
They won't send messages to your contacts
Re: Kwikcash Borrowing by JeremyA2G(m): 9:07pm On Nov 08, 2018
boniga:
They won't send messages to your contacts
not sure that's true o according to what I've been hearing
Re: Kwikcash Borrowing by boniga(m): 7:15pm On Nov 10, 2018
JeremyA2G:
not sure that's true o according to what I've been hearing
Well, dont know about other. I had borrowed from them and they do not send any message to my contact though they sent a message saying they will message my contact about my debt.

(1) (Reply)

Join Remitano Today For A Chance To Own Renec / Ebay Checkout Available / Diamond Bank Acquisition Of Aib

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.