Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

What I Did That Increased My Client Base In A Month - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What I Did That Increased My Client Base In A Month (487 Views)

Who Can Issue Check For My Client / How I Increased My Google Ads Naija Click CPC 4rm $0.02 to $1.09 Per Click / I Increased My Blog Traffic From 1miillion To 809,909 On Alexa Rank With Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What I Did That Increased My Client Base In A Month by clara472: 4:14pm On Nov 08, 2018
Back in 2012 when I first started e-Brand Promotion I thought I had it all figured out.
Fast-forward to 2018, I was on the verge of bankruptcy! My source for getting clients had dried up.

I tried different digital marketing stunts but It was like I was standing on quicksand. The more I tried to rescue the business, the more I sank deeper.
Then, more out of desperation than strategy, I did something simple on my website which turned out to become extraordinary.

It was a miracle!

This single right move saved my business and transformed it into a thriving enterprise in less than a year.
So far I have done the same thing for a couple of other businesses and they too are getting amazing results.

Find out what I did in this new amazing article of my story from near bankruptcy to success.

Read more here - https://ebrandpromotion.com/website-redesign-company-in-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

Get Any Kind Of The Following Websites For Just #10k / Freelance Graphic Designer Available / Freelance Graphic Designer Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.