Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

''Nigeria Is The Most Miserable Place To Live On Earth Right Now'' - Pat Utomi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''Nigeria Is The Most Miserable Place To Live On Earth Right Now'' - Pat Utomi (29425 Views)

Pat Utomi Condemns Conduct Of Labour Party Lawmakers / Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People / Steve Hanke: Nigeria Ranked Sixth Most Miserable Country In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''Nigeria Is The Most Miserable Place To Live On Earth Right Now'' - Pat Utomi by Angelfrost(m): 7:58pm On Nov 08, 2018
KaptainAfrika:
Pat should go and live in:

- tripoli
- syria
- afghanistan
- iraq

When they lose, they start being sore losers.

What is even wrong with you... Spoon-fed toddlers will just grab hold of free MB and older sibling's phones, come to midst of elders and be typing thrash... This is beyond irritating!!!
Re: ''Nigeria Is The Most Miserable Place To Live On Earth Right Now'' - Pat Utomi by AngelicBeing: 8:12pm On Nov 08, 2018
Raalsalghul:
Bros ehn, in fact I've started working on my savings. God willing will get my international passport early next year and look for exit routes out of this country. Personally, I don't think this country will get better.
You better run like Ben Johnson and flee, I left Nigeria years ago and I am happy l made that decision, Nigeria kills destiny, don't listen to any useless messages about staying in the country that Nigeria will be better, all the useless politicians in Nigeria including Buhari do not believe in Nigeria, Buhari was sick and went to London for treatment, almost all the politicians in Nigeria have second passport, Nigeria is a failed state after the order of Afghanistan, Yemen, Syria and South Sudan, those who want to be patriotic can continue, I can only visit the shithole jungle, Nigeria is beyond redemption, nonsense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Nigeria Is The Most Miserable Place To Live On Earth Right Now'' - Pat Utomi by jumpandpas(m): 8:18pm On Nov 08, 2018
SarkinYarki:
A family friend just told me what her family has been going through under Buhari and i shed tears

Hmmmm.

1 Like

Re: ''Nigeria Is The Most Miserable Place To Live On Earth Right Now'' - Pat Utomi by edupedia: 8:27pm On Nov 08, 2018
Stalwert:
The only thing miserable is those gouges you call a nose that routinely licks out your brain.

....just because he got no appointment and because he lost an election....u can now see how desperate and reckless these politicians can be.. If he had won the election Nigeria would have been heaven in earth....very dishonest and hopeless human being....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''Nigeria Is The Most Miserable Place To Live On Earth Right Now'' - Pat Utomi by poiZon: 8:37pm On Nov 08, 2018
Stalwert:
The only thing miserable is those gouges you call a nose that routinely licks out your brain.
bros yesterday my friend branch to buy kerosene, the pump price of that commodity now is 300/litre.
imagine hustling a day to get 1k, u buy kero, rice at 100naira per cup, oil, maggi, crayfish n if u hv family too then it means u r not earning a dime cos u cant save.

people r suffering so when sane people come out to complain dont sit at the comfort of ur bedroom to castigate.
Re: ''Nigeria Is The Most Miserable Place To Live On Earth Right Now'' - Pat Utomi by Raalsalghul: 8:46pm On Nov 08, 2018
AngelicBeing:
You better run like Ben Johnson and flee, I left Nigeria years ago and I am happy l made that decision, Nigeria kills destiny, don't listen to any useless messages about staying in the country that Nigeria will be better, all the useless politicians in Nigeria including Buhari do not believe in Nigeria, Buhari was sick and went to London for treatment, almost all the politicians in Nigeria have second passport, Nigeria is a failed state after the order of Afghanistan, Yemen, Syria and South Sudan, those who want to be patriotic can continue, I can only visit the shithole jungle, Nigeria is beyond redemption, nonsense
Bro where is your base and which route did you use?

1 Like

Re: ''Nigeria Is The Most Miserable Place To Live On Earth Right Now'' - Pat Utomi by balladin: 8:54pm On Nov 08, 2018
And you are still in APC. Too many hypocrites in this country.
Re: ''Nigeria Is The Most Miserable Place To Live On Earth Right Now'' - Pat Utomi by AngelicBeing: 8:57pm On Nov 08, 2018
Raalsalghul:
Bro where is your base and which route did you use?
l left Nigeria as a student to North America for post graduate studies but before then I have been to Asia, several African countries, Europe and Middle East for work but I am currently in the West, l want to remain anonymous because of monitoring spirit on Nairaland grin

2 Likes

Re: ''Nigeria Is The Most Miserable Place To Live On Earth Right Now'' - Pat Utomi by nextstep(m): 9:05pm On Nov 08, 2018
Jax1:
Courtesy of the lifeless, certificate forging, lanky and mentally regressed aso rock cow

And also courtesy of the nearly 200million Nigerians who are out to cheat, scam, steal, kidnap, and harm. Ask us to do work, we do it shoddily. Ask us to be nice to our neighbors, we would rather cheat and rob. Ask us to take care of the environment, we'll litter. We want to make quick money and use it to flex. We're quick to blame the very same people we elected when we knew they had nothing to offer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Nigeria Is The Most Miserable Place To Live On Earth Right Now'' - Pat Utomi by Charly68: 9:10pm On Nov 08, 2018
You are the economic adviser to Shehu Shagari so you are part of our problem,you ran the economy down even as at that time...you people should please shut up and stop making stupid noise to be known .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''Nigeria Is The Most Miserable Place To Live On Earth Right Now'' - Pat Utomi by fredylee: 9:14pm On Nov 08, 2018
My friend left Nigeria to the US 2 months ago, and has already earned more than his five months salary as a banker here. He's doing a 'menial' job. A man in his late 40s. He says he's not coming back Lai Lai!

4 Likes

Re: ''Nigeria Is The Most Miserable Place To Live On Earth Right Now'' - Pat Utomi by deleo16(m): 9:21pm On Nov 08, 2018
Princedapace:
The only thing that pains me so much in this whole nonsense is that apc supporters will always tell u pdp did this and that.

They keep forgetting one important aspect of changing leadership which is correcting mistakes..

Egypt was in similar situation like Nigeria in 2015. Egypt was in deep recession too..

How ever, the country managed to come out.. And within two years, Egypt built three electric power plants that generates over 18k MW.. I mean in two years between 2015 and early 2018..

The same Egypt dredged river Nile deeper to accommodate more complex shipping and this was done in one year. They set a global record by doing that and it was featured on CNN and other international media.

The country is to begin nuclear energy plant by next year. All these happened within three years.

Apc supporters want us to believe that we must be in this mess becus PDP failed abi?

The type of hardship in this country.. Most times I'm scared of going out becus beggars won't let u have peace of mind..

It is so sad. I feel pained. I feel so paid.. Why are these people taking us for granted..

Any ways, if u are interested in learning how to earn money online, kindly check out my profile and read my thread on how I make money online.

Freelancing is growing all over the world. It remains one of the best ways to earn side or full time income. To do well as a freelancer, u must learn competitive skill, learn to brand your self, package your brand and send out compelling proposals..
Well, I can teach u all these if u are interested.. Check my profile and read my thread on freelancing..
you have said it all on have said it on this platform here people are hailing ambode Lagos state govt to build a mono rail is taking more than 10yrs and some Mumu still want vote APC in lagos both of them are same APC and PDP but it's our duty to change switch this politicians not leaders every 4 years once we detect they are not working,commuting round the city is another jungle adventure for workers hold up for hours electricity is another problem in this nation no nation will develop without electricity all what they are doing is skeletal patching a shame the country can't booast of uninterrupted power supply in 2018
Re: ''Nigeria Is The Most Miserable Place To Live On Earth Right Now'' - Pat Utomi by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 08, 2018
Grayxme:
What a slanderous statement. Must people lie to get votes?...Pat Utomi is obviously not a patriotic Nigerian and he is advised to retrace his words as it will only bring shame to himself. He should tell Nigerians his efforts to make Nigeria a better place during all his years in government

He set up patitos gang, no be achievemnt be dat, cheesy
Re: ''Nigeria Is The Most Miserable Place To Live On Earth Right Now'' - Pat Utomi by biosilicon: 9:40pm On Nov 08, 2018
Zehavi:
Nigerians are to be blamed for the current misery in which they find themselves today . In 2015 , a political debate should have been setup so that Nigerians would know the plans and thoughts of those seeking to rule the country . But this never happened; people were not willing to think ; they were too eager for a "Change " ,forgetting the fact, that a change, can be positive or negative.

They have not yet received sense. For now they are still busy singing Atikulating. Bunch of re_tards angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''Nigeria Is The Most Miserable Place To Live On Earth Right Now'' - Pat Utomi by KanwuliaExtra: 9:42pm On Nov 08, 2018
SUPER MISSSSSSERABLE!
Kai!!!!! embarassed
Re: ''Nigeria Is The Most Miserable Place To Live On Earth Right Now'' - Pat Utomi by SaltLight012: 9:53pm On Nov 08, 2018
We are living in trying times. So are many nations in the world facing one dire issue or the other. That's because we are in the "last days", and "critical times hard to deal with" is already here with us. (2 Timothy 3:1-5).

But saying Nigeria is the "most miserable" country is a non fact. Many nations are worse off. Go to Venezuela for example and see things for yourself.

What of waring nations like Syria, South Sudan, etc?
Re: ''Nigeria Is The Most Miserable Place To Live On Earth Right Now'' - Pat Utomi by success10(m): 10:03pm On Nov 08, 2018
cooldipo:
Who we offend my people cry

See below for what you are asking for
grin
cooldipo:
Who we offend my people cry

hahahaha... I found this question laughable.

See below for what you are asking for
Re: ''Nigeria Is The Most Miserable Place To Live On Earth Right Now'' - Pat Utomi by Masama: 10:06pm On Nov 08, 2018
True
Re: ''Nigeria Is The Most Miserable Place To Live On Earth Right Now'' - Pat Utomi by BrotherBlood1: 10:17pm On Nov 08, 2018
"Nigeria is the number one most miserable place to live on planet earth since 1960". - BrotherBlood1.
Re: ''Nigeria Is The Most Miserable Place To Live On Earth Right Now'' - Pat Utomi by ofwest47(m): 10:26pm On Nov 08, 2018
Multi looter Pat Utomi, remember how long you have been looting this country.
Re: ''Nigeria Is The Most Miserable Place To Live On Earth Right Now'' - Pat Utomi by Dshocker(m): 11:03pm On Nov 08, 2018
So so so true

2 Likes

Re: ''Nigeria Is The Most Miserable Place To Live On Earth Right Now'' - Pat Utomi by Rick9(m): 11:10pm On Nov 08, 2018
Very unconducive for habitation
Re: ''Nigeria Is The Most Miserable Place To Live On Earth Right Now'' - Pat Utomi by georgeceekay: 11:34pm On Nov 08, 2018
themosthigh:
It is very painful that most Nigerians don’t realize this. Most people live in Poor, wretched, smelly neighborhoods with no tap water, electricity and proper toilets. Toilets abroad is a place of joy where you can relax and do your thing, but in Nigeria, they are smelly pits only fit for dumping and running out. No wonder open defecation is widely practiced. Perverts looking for chicken, goats and kids to rape roam everywhere especially in yorubaland. If yuh see Nigerian police, na fear go enter your mind, since many are drunk men with weapons of death. Thieves, armed robber, head cutters, ritualists, necromancers, cultists, extremists, fanatics, heretics, terrorists,kidnappers, arsonists, rapists, fraudsters all roam freely, looking for people to prey on.
You sound foolish.
Re: ''Nigeria Is The Most Miserable Place To Live On Earth Right Now'' - Pat Utomi by Nobody: 11:52pm On Nov 08, 2018
GavelSlam:

I have never received a dime from any government or government official in my life.

I know lazy bones such as yourself, cannot fathom how a young Nigerian can do so well without connections.

Get a proper skill and stop being envious.

Guy stop na. You should feel for what Nigerians are going through. Things are not easy ooo.

The issue of Buhari's 2nd term is settled. The man will win and might lead us to war and Nigerians are ready. And as much I want to avoid saying this, igbos will be justifiably attacked for hating on the rest of country. The reason for this is that igbos will react emotionally to Buhari's victory and his style of rulership.

What I just you want to say it be mild with your comments against people who are frustrated with the country. Things are not easy and will get much worse.

1 Like

Re: ''Nigeria Is The Most Miserable Place To Live On Earth Right Now'' - Pat Utomi by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 09, 2018
Seenyo:
SPOT-ON! BUHARI MUST BE SENT BACK TO HIS HELL HOLE! HES THE MOST USELESS THING I EVER VOTED!

Buhari is not going anywhere! I don't know you anti Buhari elements don't understand this country.
Re: ''Nigeria Is The Most Miserable Place To Live On Earth Right Now'' - Pat Utomi by AlhajaChinyere: 12:03am On Nov 09, 2018
fredylee:
My friend left Nigeria to the US 2 months ago, and has already earned more than his five months salary as a banker here. He's doing a 'menial' job. A man in his late 40s. He says he's not coming back Lai Lai!

Hmmm...he go change story after 3 years
Re: ''Nigeria Is The Most Miserable Place To Live On Earth Right Now'' - Pat Utomi by emmie14: 12:23am On Nov 09, 2018
Grayxme:
What a slanderous statement. Must people lie to get votes?...Pat Utomi is obviously not a patriotic Nigerian and he is advised to retrace his words as it will only bring shame to himself. He should tell Nigerians his efforts to make Nigeria a better place during all his years in government
Do not challenge truth or defend evil. APC is evil
Re: ''Nigeria Is The Most Miserable Place To Live On Earth Right Now'' - Pat Utomi by NWFX(m): 12:30am On Nov 09, 2018
Before nko... Thanks to Luggard.
Re: ''Nigeria Is The Most Miserable Place To Live On Earth Right Now'' - Pat Utomi by ajl: 1:42am On Nov 09, 2018
Zehavi:
Nigerians are to be blamed for the current misery in which they find themselves today . In 2015 , a political debate should have been setup so that Nigerians would know the plans and thoughts of those seeking to rule the country . But this never happened; people were not willing to think ; they were too eager for a "Change " ,forgetting the fact, that a change, can be positive or negative.

Do you think Atiku and Buhari will show up at a debate that feature few other parties candidates. I doubt it. But they quickly rush to Chatham House in UK.
Re: ''Nigeria Is The Most Miserable Place To Live On Earth Right Now'' - Pat Utomi by ajl: 1:44am On Nov 09, 2018
Grayxme:

Which years in government? In the late 70s/early 80s. You have no clue what you are talking about.

1 Like

Re: ''Nigeria Is The Most Miserable Place To Live On Earth Right Now'' - Pat Utomi by Simbrixton(m): 3:38am On Nov 09, 2018
Grayxme:
when was he ever in government
Re: ''Nigeria Is The Most Miserable Place To Live On Earth Right Now'' - Pat Utomi by Simbrixton(m): 3:39am On Nov 09, 2018
ajl:

Which years in government? In the late 70s/early 80s. You have no clue what you are talking about.
same question I asked him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Update On The 4.5billion Naira Dangi Underpass In Kano - Photos / Ikpeazu Addresses Igbo People In USA, Defies IPOB (Photos) / Police Invite Saraki Over Offa Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.