Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Nigerian Traders Hail Buhari, ECOWAS For Reopening Shops In Ghana - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Traders Hail Buhari, ECOWAS For Reopening Shops In Ghana (16384 Views)

WTO: Okonjo-iweala Thanks Buhari, ECOWAS, Others / Nigerians Hail Buhari On Recall Of Ambassador To South Africa Over Xenophobia / Buhari, ECOWAS Condemn Failed Coup Attempt In Ethiopia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Traders Hail Buhari, ECOWAS For Reopening Shops In Ghana by movetoca: 7:22pm On Nov 08, 2018
GavelSlam:

Yes, the Government of Nigeria has worked so hard to bring this success. All our shops are now opened. We want to thank President Muhammadu Buhari for his intervention,” he said.

Lies such as you tell must rule your life forever.
Some people hates for no reason. Just ignore them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Traders Hail Buhari, ECOWAS For Reopening Shops In Ghana by killuminati(m): 7:31pm On Nov 08, 2018
dultmax:

I am actually interested on why you take so much time transcribing “thunder fire una there” in Arabic....you must be a badass guy grin grin cheesy
lol grin

That means you understand Arabic wella .I didn't take me much time bro, if you know, you know.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Traders Hail Buhari, ECOWAS For Reopening Shops In Ghana by Mccullum: 7:31pm On Nov 08, 2018
Osagyefo98:
Ecowas did it not buhari.

Is only a potential candidate of yabaleft will believe that buhari did anything.

One of the nay Sayers sighted, why don't you claim it that your PDP did it or UN not ECOWAS or PMB.

THE POWER OF DIPLOMACY OF BUHARI forced Ghana to succumb due to baba efforts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Traders Hail Buhari, ECOWAS For Reopening Shops In Ghana by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 08, 2018
I even thought Dilector did it. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Traders Hail Buhari, ECOWAS For Reopening Shops In Ghana by Yopcity: 8:18pm On Nov 08, 2018
badjack:
Buhari is doing well. Thank God for Buhari. Nigeria is in better hands. Buhari till 2023. Thank God.

How much did u collect for this ? Atiku can Pay u better !
Re: Nigerian Traders Hail Buhari, ECOWAS For Reopening Shops In Ghana by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 08, 2018
googlepikins:
Ecowas came to the rescue, not useless buhari

You better don't die of hatred and bitterness? People that felt the heat, people that something happened to mention buhari by name and other involved, but somebody like you is typing rubbish from your hate-quarters of Biafra land saying it can't be buhari. Get emotionally well soon!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Traders Hail Buhari, ECOWAS For Reopening Shops In Ghana by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 08, 2018
Osagyefo98:
Is only a potential candidate of yabaleft will believe that buhari did anything.
use your brain for once kid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Traders Hail Buhari, ECOWAS For Reopening Shops In Ghana by chinedumoooo: 8:40pm On Nov 08, 2018
1) buhari Man of integrity and the people.
2) he sent out countless number of aircraft to lybia to convey deported, frustrated and indirect slavery Nigerians to the country.
3) recently,he personally sent Entourages to Ghana to settle conflict between Nigerians and Ghanaians which have gain recommendation.
4)he also settle the same conflict between Nigerians and south-africans.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Traders Hail Buhari, ECOWAS For Reopening Shops In Ghana by billyG(m): 9:27pm On Nov 08, 2018
chinedumoooo:
1) buhari Man of integrity and the people.
2) he sent out countless number of aircraft to lybia to convey deported, frustrated and indirect slavery Nigerians to the country.
3) recently,he personally sent Entourages to Ghana to settle conflict between Nigerians and Ghanaians which have gain recommendation.
4)he also settle the same conflict between Nigerians and south-africans.
Some wailers will say it is Jonathan that started it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Traders Hail Buhari, ECOWAS For Reopening Shops In Ghana by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 08, 2018
Admin401:

That's to show you that he does it whether they can vote or not. That's how a president should be.

Deep down you know Atiku is only being a good person because he wants your vote and you will give it him because you hate yourself and unborn generation so much so that you are willing to vote against your interest.

What a crying Shame of a human being. I don't even think you're human, because every human being I've met wants what is good for themselves and their family.

Your hate will consume you, and poison your blood.

With the epistle you wrote all I can say is that you are stupid as fvck.
Re: Nigerian Traders Hail Buhari, ECOWAS For Reopening Shops In Ghana by asanwafo: 9:55pm On Nov 08, 2018
Ride on my president. God must surely bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Traders Hail Buhari, ECOWAS For Reopening Shops In Ghana by BlcoChina2018: 10:14pm On Nov 08, 2018
Now that Ghana has re-opened shops of ecowas nationals in Ghana, will Nigeria lift the import prohibition order issued by Obasanjo that bans the importation of certain items from ecowas countries, in contravention of existing ecowas protocols? I need to know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Traders Hail Buhari, ECOWAS For Reopening Shops In Ghana by Just30: 10:28pm On Nov 08, 2018
BlcoChina2018:
Now that Ghana has re-opened shops of ecowas nationals in Ghana, will Nigeria lift the import prohibition order issued by Obasanjo that bans the importation of certain items from ecowas countries, in contravention of existing ecowas protocols? I need to know.
if they dont, there would be a complete sacking of all Nigerian businesses from Ghana

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Traders Hail Buhari, ECOWAS For Reopening Shops In Ghana by gtown: 10:50pm On Nov 08, 2018
Osagyefo98:

Who is the president of nigeria?
Who has been killing benue, plateau citizens

Say after me...Buhari did it.
Even Atiku you people have made your chukwu will deny you because of this no sense you wrote

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Traders Hail Buhari, ECOWAS For Reopening Shops In Ghana by Sleekfingers: 10:58pm On Nov 08, 2018
Osagyefo98:

Are we not part of ecowas?...
Re: Nigerian Traders Hail Buhari, ECOWAS For Reopening Shops In Ghana by gtown: 11:00pm On Nov 08, 2018
Yopcity:

How much did u collect for this ? Atiku can Pay u better !
Is that why the pigs have decided to sell their no lefeludun no erection to atiku late obituary?
No wonder, my father has a story that loves for money once made one chukwudi obi emeka sold his brother N1 at Abba market

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Traders Hail Buhari, ECOWAS For Reopening Shops In Ghana by FreemanUYB(m): 11:01pm On Nov 08, 2018
We all know that no northerner should be trusted with power again

Buhari and the apc porged government didn't do anything to ensure the openings of the shops

Nigerians in Ghana has an association that appeals to the ghananian government to allow them trade....
Meanwhile buhari and his cowly mental cabals are taking the glory

What do you think a dead vegetable can do

Hausa Fulani
Killers not makers
Buhari APC
Killers not makers !!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Traders Hail Buhari, ECOWAS For Reopening Shops In Ghana by Oponel1962: 11:58pm On Nov 08, 2018
Come back home to do your business.
Re: Nigerian Traders Hail Buhari, ECOWAS For Reopening Shops In Ghana by berrystunn(m): 12:26am On Nov 09, 2018
abluck:

How u take knw undecided

Igbos run the shops in Ghana.
Re: Nigerian Traders Hail Buhari, ECOWAS For Reopening Shops In Ghana by donqx: 5:14am On Nov 09, 2018
smiley
Re: Nigerian Traders Hail Buhari, ECOWAS For Reopening Shops In Ghana by uuzba(m): 5:33am On Nov 09, 2018
ManirBK:
Buhari's administration is about the good of the masses and the Country as a whole, while the former administration was about the good of their own pockets and bank accounts.
If you are good, why are you cursing others with Waka? Why are you asking God to punish them all?
Does a good person curse everybody around him? If God flogs and beat all bad people on earth, how will they repent? They will kukuma run to the person that will not flog them or curse them.
Re: Nigerian Traders Hail Buhari, ECOWAS For Reopening Shops In Ghana by samlake(m): 7:19am On Nov 09, 2018
This is a good development...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Traders Hail Buhari, ECOWAS For Reopening Shops In Ghana by bot101(m): 7:37am On Nov 09, 2018
ManirBK:
Buhari's administration is about the good of the masses and the Country as a whole, while the former administration was about the good of their own pockets and bank accounts.

Erm...is Gandollar a part of the former administration? I am confused. Please help me clarify, thanks in advance.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekeke justifies Gov Otti's Spending On Govt House, security votes in 3 Months / Idi Wahala Laarin Yoruba Ati Ibo: Why Yorubas And Igbos Wont Be Politic. Friends / Ekiti 2018: Card Reader Fails To Read Eleka’s PVC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.