Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,149 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

Oak TV Apologizes For Releasing Lai Mohammed's El-zakzaky Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oak TV Apologizes For Releasing Lai Mohammed's El-zakzaky Video (36222 Views)

Tinubu, Aides Angry With Presidency For Releasing His Pix With Walking Stick- SR / Jason Njoku(iroko TV) Apologizes To Ndi Igbo / Olatoye Sugar’s Family Demands N200m From UCH Ibadan For Releasing His Dying Pho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oak TV Apologizes For Releasing Lai Mohammed's El-zakzaky Video by PoliticsNigeria: 5:34pm On Nov 08, 2018
@POLITICSNGR

Oak Television, the platform responsible for releasing a viral video of Nigeria's information minister, Lai Mohammed stating that it cost the Federal government, N3.5 million monthly to feed the detained leader of IMN, Ibrahim Elzakzaky, has issued a public apology.

Barely 24 hours after releasing the footage, the platform has apologised for doing so. The Minister had told journalists that he was speaking off the record not knowing that the conversation was still being recorded by Oak.

The video, however, still made its way to the public and has since gone viral, drawing wide criticisms.

The apology letter, which was made available to PoliticsNGR, was addressed to the minister stating that the publication “is an error which we regret. All team members involved have been sanctioned, and we would do more to tighten our gate-keeping responsibilities.”

https://politicsngr.com/oak-tv-apologizes-releasing-lai-mohammeds-el-zakzaky-video/

cc: lalasticlala

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Oak TV Apologizes For Releasing Lai Mohammed's El-zakzaky Video by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 08, 2018
Lol. This makes it even worse.

In other words, they're apologising for revealing how twisted and mendacious LIE Mohammed is? I don't understand.

351 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Oak TV Apologizes For Releasing Lai Mohammed's El-zakzaky Video by kanubiafra: 5:40pm On Nov 08, 2018
damage control. so he wanted to lie secretly? well his sins has found him out. we shall bookmark this till he tells an opposite lie of this one. on that day in one voice shall we shout
"THE INTERNET NEVER FORGETS"

226 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Oak TV Apologizes For Releasing Lai Mohammed's El-zakzaky Video by iksmoore(m): 5:44pm On Nov 08, 2018
Lai Mohammed has not denied the statement and you are tendering apologies. He should learn how to talk to journalists even off camera

132 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oak TV Apologizes For Releasing Lai Mohammed's El-zakzaky Video by Beremx(f): 5:48pm On Nov 08, 2018
Speaking off the record ba wo?

He should continue lying to Nigerians. That's what he was appointed for.

Useless minister

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oak TV Apologizes For Releasing Lai Mohammed's El-zakzaky Video by Jax1: 5:48pm On Nov 08, 2018
This is an attempt to further gag the press. The idiotic liar Mohammed shouldn't have spoken without proper investigation on the issue. But this is Nigeria, and one of the idiots, the lifeless president took 6 months to appoint.

94 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oak TV Apologizes For Releasing Lai Mohammed's El-zakzaky Video by nabegibeg: 5:52pm On Nov 08, 2018
PoliticsNigeria:
@POLITICSNGR

Oak Television, the platform responsible for releasing a viral video of Nigeria's information minister, Lai Mohammed stating that it cost the Federal government, N3.5 million monthly to feed the detained leader of IMN, Ibrahim Elzakzaky, has issued a public apology.

Barely 24 hours after releasing the footage, the platform has apologised for doing so. The Minister had told journalists that he was speaking off the record not knowing that the conversation was still being recorded by Oak.

The video, however, still made its way to the public and has since gone viral, drawing wide criticisms.

The apology letter, which was made available to PoliticsNGR, was addressed to the minister stating that the publication “is an error which we regret. All team members involved have been sanctioned, and we would do more to tighten our gate-keeping responsibilities.”

https://politicsngr.com/oak-tv-apologizes-releasing-lai-mohammeds-el-zakzaky-video/

cc: lalasticlala

This is bad shocked shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oak TV Apologizes For Releasing Lai Mohammed's El-zakzaky Video by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 08, 2018
That's one of the dangers of being a Nigerian or doing business in Nigeria.

I am sure they have been threatened and are still being threatened right now.

88 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oak TV Apologizes For Releasing Lai Mohammed's El-zakzaky Video by legibow: 5:53pm On Nov 08, 2018
Why the apology.... Isn't that your job... To broadcast all nonsense and all sense making news

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oak TV Apologizes For Releasing Lai Mohammed's El-zakzaky Video by bibiking7(m): 5:53pm On Nov 08, 2018

Quite wierd. What are they feeding him? Some folks won't mind being detained for such feeding privileges. Dude be in detention eating croissant and caviar while his followers trying to get him out are being slained.

Twisted shyte I tell you, damn right twisted.

7 Likes

Re: Oak TV Apologizes For Releasing Lai Mohammed's El-zakzaky Video by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 08, 2018
I like how they apologized after the damage has been done.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oak TV Apologizes For Releasing Lai Mohammed's El-zakzaky Video by Benedict44(m): 5:53pm On Nov 08, 2018
What are they apologizing for ? Indeed APC is a party of zombies....

27 Likes

Re: Oak TV Apologizes For Releasing Lai Mohammed's El-zakzaky Video by Pidginwhisper: 5:53pm On Nov 08, 2018
undecided
Re: Oak TV Apologizes For Releasing Lai Mohammed's El-zakzaky Video by Yankee101: 5:54pm On Nov 08, 2018
No sanction anybody
We deserve to hear the truth (lies!)

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oak TV Apologizes For Releasing Lai Mohammed's El-zakzaky Video by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 08, 2018
why are they apologising? Medicine after LIE.

12 Likes

Re: Oak TV Apologizes For Releasing Lai Mohammed's El-zakzaky Video by tinkertoes: 5:54pm On Nov 08, 2018
why apologize?

11 Likes

Re: Oak TV Apologizes For Releasing Lai Mohammed's El-zakzaky Video by 7inches: 5:54pm On Nov 08, 2018
Hehehhehe

1 Like

Re: Oak TV Apologizes For Releasing Lai Mohammed's El-zakzaky Video by cooldipo(m): 5:55pm On Nov 08, 2018
Wetin

See below jare
Re: Oak TV Apologizes For Releasing Lai Mohammed's El-zakzaky Video by Datdeltagirl(f): 5:55pm On Nov 08, 2018
Waiting for Lai Mohammed to react tongue tongue embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Oak TV Apologizes For Releasing Lai Mohammed's El-zakzaky Video by Princedapace(m): 5:55pm On Nov 08, 2018
This is the most stupid excuse I have ever seen..

Any ways, if u are interested in learning how to earn money online, kindly check out my profile and read my thread on how I make money online.

Freelancing is growing all over the world. It remains one of the best ways to earn side or full time income. To do well as a freelancer, u must learn competitive skill, learn to brand your self, package your brand and send out compelling proposals..
Well, I can teach u all these if u are interested.. Check my profile and read my thread on freelancing..

2 Likes

Re: Oak TV Apologizes For Releasing Lai Mohammed's El-zakzaky Video by barrydee(m): 5:55pm On Nov 08, 2018
Since 1960, Lie Mohammed is the worst minister of information this country has ever had.
Infact he is an embarrassment to even himself.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oak TV Apologizes For Releasing Lai Mohammed's El-zakzaky Video by jaykay2017: 5:56pm On Nov 08, 2018
OOHH my GOD dis my grandpa lie too much sha, how can u say one person is using #3.5 million to feed in a month..habaaaaaaa

4 Likes

Re: Oak TV Apologizes For Releasing Lai Mohammed's El-zakzaky Video by codedguy1(m): 5:56pm On Nov 08, 2018
iksmoore:
Lai Mohammed has not denied the statement and you are tendering apologies. He should learn how to talk to journalists even off camera

Dont you get? He can't deny the statement again. All he can do is vex for oaktv who released it.

He wanted to lie off the record but the record recorded the lie grin

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oak TV Apologizes For Releasing Lai Mohammed's El-zakzaky Video by GlorifiedTunde(m): 5:56pm On Nov 08, 2018
Too late grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oak TV Apologizes For Releasing Lai Mohammed's El-zakzaky Video by Firefire(m): 5:56pm On Nov 08, 2018
Only cows still support this fraudulent administration.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oak TV Apologizes For Releasing Lai Mohammed's El-zakzaky Video by francescainnoce(f): 5:56pm On Nov 08, 2018
Bunch of idiots. Why not apologise to the citizen of Nigeria who are actually the Victimised. In actuality, you should be apologising to us instead of that irresponsible man and his associates.

8 Likes

Re: Oak TV Apologizes For Releasing Lai Mohammed's El-zakzaky Video by gurunlocker: 5:56pm On Nov 08, 2018
No heed to apologize, you only exposes the level of deceit going on in this government.

How will someone eat a food of #3.5m monthly?

I don't blame them, someone without hair on his head have an allocation of 56 million to barb his hair.

13 Likes

Re: Oak TV Apologizes For Releasing Lai Mohammed's El-zakzaky Video by wayne4loan: 5:57pm On Nov 08, 2018
The evil Muhammad done threaten them angry

4 Likes

Re: Oak TV Apologizes For Releasing Lai Mohammed's El-zakzaky Video by Athena4: 5:57pm On Nov 08, 2018
So, in other words, Nigerians can go and chop shît and stick their opinions up their assès.

So,"off the records" is now the new style abi?
Pesin go hear ween for this country if this liar's boss rigs himself back in.

8 Likes

Re: Oak TV Apologizes For Releasing Lai Mohammed's El-zakzaky Video by enemyofprogress: 5:58pm On Nov 08, 2018
It serves the minister right. Na God expose dem

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 / Thugs Invade APC Pre-Election Meeting In Ibadan, Kill 3 Members / And Finally, There Is Light!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.