Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,270 members, 7,807,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Between First And Last Born, Who Enjoys Parental Love Most - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between First And Last Born, Who Enjoys Parental Love Most (1205 Views)

Who Enjoys MouthAction More Between Men And Women? / Who Enjoys Sucking Of The Breast, The Man Or The Woman? / My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between First And Last Born, Who Enjoys Parental Love Most by ShobayoEmma(m): 6:06pm On Nov 08, 2018
Though people believe that one should love one's children evenly but the reality always forces us to be atuned to one than the other. And often than not, this dillema usually plays out between the firstborn and the lastborn.
With some people claiming to love their firstborns most for being their 'first product', others claim to love their lastborns most due to the fact that they normally do have them around while others have left for their new families.
Now with this social issue, which of these do you think should naturally possess the parental love? Objective response please.
Re: Between First And Last Born, Who Enjoys Parental Love Most by forreelinc(m): 6:12pm On Nov 08, 2018
Ask your parents
Re: Between First And Last Born, Who Enjoys Parental Love Most by Nbote(m): 6:25pm On Nov 08, 2018
Lastborn, becos dey enjoy both parental love and d love of all d siblings combined

1 Like

Re: Between First And Last Born, Who Enjoys Parental Love Most by paix(m): 6:48pm On Nov 08, 2018
The first born is always the family's bulldozer. If the first born is a boy, he's automatically regarded as the father of the family. The weight is expected to rest on his shoulders. While the last born enjoys all the pampering from both parents and the siblings. Most especially if it's a girl. Every member of the family will be her bodyguard.

3 Likes

Re: Between First And Last Born, Who Enjoys Parental Love Most by McStoic(m): 7:17pm On Nov 08, 2018
How u go dey ask this kain question? Even God tends to have a softer spot for last borns e.g. Jacob, David, Manasseh etc. First borns usually bear the brunt of parent's discipline and harsh realities. Last born enjoy more parental love abeg.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between First And Last Born, Who Enjoys Parental Love Most by jrobbins: 7:17pm On Nov 08, 2018
paix:
The first born is always the family's bulldozer. If the first born is a boy, he's automatically regarded as the father of the family. The weight is expected to rest on his shoulders. While the last born enjoys all the pampering from both parents and the siblings. Most especially if it's a girl. Every member of the family will be her bodyguard.

I can relate to your first statement about first born boys

Especially when the dad dies a bit too Early.

3 Likes

Re: Between First And Last Born, Who Enjoys Parental Love Most by paix(m): 8:21pm On Nov 08, 2018
jrobbins:

I can relate to your first statement about first born boys

Especially when the dad dies a bit too Early.
Even if the dad is alive but too old or very poor to shoulder the responsibility of the family. Such situations will occur.

3 Likes

Re: Between First And Last Born, Who Enjoys Parental Love Most by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 08, 2018
McStoic:
How u go dey ask this kain question? Even God tends to have a softer spot for last borns e.g. Jacob, David, Manasseh etc. First borns usually bear the brunt of parent's discipline and harsh realities. Last born enjoy more parental love abeg.
i concur wit u bro,first borns do get overdose of discipline,last borns tend to get soft treatment
am d second born,nd also d middle child,so i share it 50:50

2 Likes

Re: Between First And Last Born, Who Enjoys Parental Love Most by Kseafresh: 8:51pm On Nov 08, 2018
Lemme book space
Re: Between First And Last Born, Who Enjoys Parental Love Most by ShobayoEmma(m): 9:16pm On Nov 08, 2018
paix:
Being the bulldozer is one of the reasons i think the firstborns should deserve it.
Re: Between First And Last Born, Who Enjoys Parental Love Most by paix(m): 9:56pm On Nov 08, 2018
ShobayoEmma:

Being the bulldozer is one of the reasons i think the firstborns should deserve it.
It all depends on how he conducts himself, responsibly or otherwise.
Re: Between First And Last Born, Who Enjoys Parental Love Most by Dchoice(f): 10:05pm On Nov 08, 2018
Last born ofcourse
Re: Between First And Last Born, Who Enjoys Parental Love Most by AryEmber(f): 10:40pm On Nov 08, 2018
First born enjoyment usually ends with the arrival of a second born but last borns are always pampered, only they are sometimes the errandboy/girl for their siblings
Re: Between First And Last Born, Who Enjoys Parental Love Most by SantiRAMBO: 10:43pm On Nov 08, 2018
Being a last born is pride.
Re: Between First And Last Born, Who Enjoys Parental Love Most by ShobayoEmma(m): 6:47am On Nov 09, 2018
McStoic:
I think you might be right esspecially when you look at the case of the prodigal son and his brother too.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rapper ‘the Game’ Reveals How He Had Rough Sex With Kim Kardashian / What Would You Miss Most On Earth After Death / Keketu Mreducation ; Lady Green Light In Bus How To Use And See It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.