Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,901 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

Emma, Orphan Selling Pure Water At Night (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Emma, Orphan Selling Pure Water At Night (Photos) (54593 Views)

Men Selling Drugged 'Pure Water' At LASU Gate Caught, Beaten And Arrested / Update On The Little Boy Spotted Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja / Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emma, Orphan Selling Pure Water At Night (Photos) by Sarang(f): 4:33am On Nov 09, 2018
IamD18:
Unlike men, I don't know why women finds it difficult to treat other people's child the way they treat theirs.

I do not freaking know..
Women are so freaking heartless..
And someone will come and tell me it's easy to be an orphan.. while clamouring to their own family..

Thunder!

1 Like

Re: Emma, Orphan Selling Pure Water At Night (Photos) by Sarang(f): 4:37am On Nov 09, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

I quite agree with the writer on many things he wrote but not when he started abusing the boy's guardian whom he doesn't know or hasn't met.

The boy is just 12 and saying he eats once a day may not be true all the time. You only gotta hold whatever he tells you with a pinch of salt as he could be lieing to get pity.

For the boy's aunty to be responsible enough to enrol the boy in a school, she deserves accolades.

Sending the boy to hawk may not be her wish, it may just be a side hustle to augument what she is making from her own hustle.

Life is not easy...

The writer should try bringing orphans from his village to live with him and let's see how better he can care for a nephew

Yea since life is not easy he should be the one making it easy abi..
Do you know if they pay school fees there?
You think her own kids will be outside by that time of the night eh?
No jus vex me this night

2 Likes

Re: Emma, Orphan Selling Pure Water At Night (Photos) by Sarang(f): 4:38am On Nov 09, 2018
The sad reality is that Nigeria is a failed state. They fail in everything.. every damn thing!!

1 Like

Re: Emma, Orphan Selling Pure Water At Night (Photos) by uuzba(m): 5:10am On Nov 09, 2018
janejive:
The Aunt should be arrested by Lagos Chapter of child protection agency.
Then the boy will be truely alone without any relative?
Re: Emma, Orphan Selling Pure Water At Night (Photos) by uuzba(m): 5:13am On Nov 09, 2018
Sarang:
The sad reality is that Nigeria is a failed state. They fail in everything.. every damn thing!!
Don't politicise everything. This statement will not help the boy in any way.
Who ever will help the boy (you or the man) will still use Nigeria's currency, Naira to do so.
Re: Emma, Orphan Selling Pure Water At Night (Photos) by donqx: 5:14am On Nov 09, 2018
smiley
Re: Emma, Orphan Selling Pure Water At Night (Photos) by uuzba(m): 5:19am On Nov 09, 2018
Sarang:

I do not freaking know..
Women are so freaking heartless..
And someone will come and tell me it's easy to be an orphan.. while clamouring to their own family..

Thunder!
You are not a woman. You dont knwo what they pass through.
If 100 women are in a village, and their ages are from 18years to 60 years, and the King of the village, of 70 years who never married, decides to marry the woman of 18 years, and crown her as Queen.....
.... What are the other women supposed to do? Are they not expected to BOW down to their new queen or face death penalty?

So are the complex issues women face. Go to any church committee of women and verify that what I wrote about is happening live and direct.
Re: Emma, Orphan Selling Pure Water At Night (Photos) by Tonymario58: 6:12am On Nov 09, 2018
benzene00:
This is really a disheartening situations, All blames should be on the wicked aunty who doesn't want the Boy to prosper more than her sons.

Why Would You send a little boy to the market to sell mere sachets of purewater when I can connect You to one of my igbo brothers who's willing to supply the little boy some stash of weed,Tramadol to be selling to those drug addicted abokiƛ around the corner

I was once in that boy's shoes
Re: Emma, Orphan Selling Pure Water At Night (Photos) by altereg0: 6:33am On Nov 09, 2018
Some aunties are desperately wicked. Sometimes what you see in the movies is only an icing to real life circumstances. A girl I personally know went through HELL at the hands of her maternal aunt. Her case was different though, cos her parents were still alive, just impoverished. The ones defending the aunt of this particular boy, believe me, this is wickedness, either way you look at it. I don't think this woman would have the heart to treat her own kids this way.
Re: Emma, Orphan Selling Pure Water At Night (Photos) by Lanre0: 8:25am On Nov 09, 2018
God bless you Udezueh. Never blame the boy's aunt, she may be helpless as well. Blame our religious & political leaders who only believe in squandering our Commonwealth and flying in jets.
Re: Emma, Orphan Selling Pure Water At Night (Photos) by Sarang(f): 8:25am On Nov 09, 2018
uuzba:

You are not a woman. You dont knwo what they pass through.
If 100 women are in a village, and their ages are from 18years to 60 years, and the King of the village, of 70 years who never married, decides to marry the woman of 18 years, and crown her as Queen.....
.... What are the other women supposed to do? Are they not expected to BOW down to their new queen or face death penalty?

So are the complex issues women face. Go to any church committee of women and verify that what I wrote about is happening live and direct.

I am a woman and I do not understand what the heck you are talking about and how it relates to the matter at hand

1 Like

Re: Emma, Orphan Selling Pure Water At Night (Photos) by Sarang(f): 8:26am On Nov 09, 2018
uuzba:

Don't politicise everything. This statement will not help the boy in any way.
Who ever will help the boy (you or the man) will still use Nigeria's currency, Naira to do so.

Other countries has residential houses for people like that boy. Politicise.. I don't freaking do politics. That country is damned okay.
Where they are talking sex everyday.. how can they see him..
Re: Emma, Orphan Selling Pure Water At Night (Photos) by SirAbdull(m): 9:51am On Nov 09, 2018
I see people commenting but no one is asking how we can help the poor little boy. Please where is he? and how do we get to him please/ regards
Re: Emma, Orphan Selling Pure Water At Night (Photos) by Sarang(f): 10:20am On Nov 09, 2018
SirAbdull:
I see people commenting but no one is asking how we can help the poor little boy. Please where is he? and how do we get to him please/ regards

Go to that guy's facebook page.
Re: Emma, Orphan Selling Pure Water At Night (Photos) by rasafarms: 10:29am On Nov 09, 2018
as I read through this ,I couldn't control tears down my cheek,please can someone help locate this boy,I am just a farm manager with little income but I can put this boy up so we eat whatever I have, I will also try to give him a formal education With my other kids,please anyone with any information about him should come up,God bless you all
Re: Emma, Orphan Selling Pure Water At Night (Photos) by GenFunction: 11:30am On Nov 09, 2018
oh my world
Re: Emma, Orphan Selling Pure Water At Night (Photos) by DrRasheed: 12:59pm On Nov 09, 2018
grandstar:

Yola is in Adamawa right? War and orphans are like 5 and 6
But Adamawa is always peaceful. media over hyped the wars in northeast.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Friday Ezi Steals 7 Cars At Redemption Camp, Sells In Anambra / Drunk Policeman Shoots 3 People At Child's Dedication In Warri. Graphic Photos / Oluwapelumi Orungbe Last Tweets Before Death By Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.