Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,889 members, 7,806,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Traditional Wedding Picture - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Traditional Wedding Picture (45362 Views)

Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman's White Wedding Photos & Video / Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Pre-Wedding Photos / Photo Of Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman, Her Husband To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Traditional Wedding Picture by zombieTRACKER: 7:27pm On Nov 08, 2018
Rubbish

Linda Ejiofor Ibrahim What fvckery sad

Something that will crash like a plane once they in laws get into the picture...
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Traditional Wedding Picture by XaviDayo(m): 7:27pm On Nov 08, 2018
Me and Ibro been dey Y-WAP for Kaduna o.

Congratulations dwag

1 Like

Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Traditional Wedding Picture by topboss: 7:31pm On Nov 08, 2018
Adesua Etomi-Wellington took to her IG page to share the good news, She wrote:

'We're Married. Legally and traditionally �������������
Love you both toooo much
She has become an Edo girl oh�����
#ISQUARED18'

Adesua is not a good friend.

She is those wayo friend that i warn my kids about.

Even on the wedding day, she is making tribal jokes meaning, she is fully aware of the tribal dimension.

Adesua who has a Yoruba mother, only dated Yoruba men and married one.

Y she no marry Aboki?
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Traditional Wedding Picture by Surfboard(m): 7:32pm On Nov 08, 2018
Congratulations to Linda, now my former crush.

I was hoping she'd wait for me, but this guy was quicker. grin grin

Wish them a blissful marriage.
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Traditional Wedding Picture by mopol2(m): 7:36pm On Nov 08, 2018
What would you like to do?
Larry23:
Please help a brother, got laid from work some weeks back and since then things have been hard..have been struggling to feed for days now and even have no food left at home..I had to create this new account today cause my old account had my pix and I want to remain anonymous....I have no where to go and I have been looking for a job....kindly help a brother......6553685405 OLAIYA fidelity bank.....God bless
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Traditional Wedding Picture by Redbarry: 7:38pm On Nov 08, 2018
Handshake across the niger
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Traditional Wedding Picture by martineverest(m): 7:38pm On Nov 08, 2018
the man is obviously from Edo North
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Traditional Wedding Picture by RomeoEmpire(m): 7:40pm On Nov 08, 2018
Mumuboy11:
you guys are now free to have sex.... happy sex marriage life
Mumu boy how far.
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Traditional Wedding Picture by martineverest(m): 7:40pm On Nov 08, 2018
topboss:

Adesua is not a good friend.

She is those wayo friend that i warn my kids about.

Even on the wedding day, she is making tribal jokes meaning, she is fully aware of the tribal dimension.

Adesua who has a Yoruba mother, only dated Yoruba men and married one.

Y she no marry Aboki?
the fact that the man has an Islamic name doesn't make him aboki......Edo North is highly islamic.the man could be from that region

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Traditional Wedding Picture by MorningStar233: 7:43pm On Nov 08, 2018
Dollanation:
So happy for you girl
My favorite actress
With her fun jovial looks and innocent smiles

I tell u, I so much like her
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Traditional Wedding Picture by KraticKratus: 7:45pm On Nov 08, 2018
Nne sorry.

So na abokki kids you born.

heeuuu!
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Traditional Wedding Picture by toprealman: 7:51pm On Nov 08, 2018
When marriage is concerned.....no wahala. When religion is concerned.....they become infidels
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Traditional Wedding Picture by Royalseedjosh: 7:57pm On Nov 08, 2018
congrats �
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Traditional Wedding Picture by Athena4: 8:01pm On Nov 08, 2018
Congrats.You people should not go and yeyebritize the union by next year Sha.
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Traditional Wedding Picture by Chrysz(m): 8:06pm On Nov 08, 2018
chillychill:

No wonder that what undecided... How old are u seff before I talkangry
Haba..... Has it gotten to that?
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Traditional Wedding Picture by martowskin1(m): 8:07pm On Nov 08, 2018
Larry23:
Please help a brother, got laid from work some weeks back and since then things have been hard..have been struggling to feed for days now and even have no food left at home..I had to create this new account today cause my old account had my pix and I want to remain anonymous....I have no where to go and I have been looking for a job....kindly help a brother......6553685405 OLAIYA fidelity bank.....God bless

U feel say na IG be this? NL members na scammers them selves, I pity ur mumulity
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Traditional Wedding Picture by Chrysz(m): 8:08pm On Nov 08, 2018
martineverest:
the fact that the man has an Islamic name doesn't make him aboki......Edo North is highly islamic.yje mana could be from that region
Gbamm! You gave spoken well.....
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Traditional Wedding Picture by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 08, 2018
Wish these people will learn how to separate work from family life so they will enjoy real married life. Not the fake stuffs we see everyday.
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Traditional Wedding Picture by Simbrixton(m): 8:21pm On Nov 08, 2018
Osagyefo98:
She is very stupid to enter such marriage.

Dey will marry seven more wives on top her head and will still add seven virgins on top anyday he uses her for jihad.
he is from edo state akoko edo not fulani
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Traditional Wedding Picture by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 08, 2018
Simbrixton:
he is from edo state akoko edo not fulani

His name is sulaiman oga.....he is an hausa fulani.

Say what u know.
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Traditional Wedding Picture by Dollanation: 8:30pm On Nov 08, 2018
MorningStar233:

I tell u, I so much like her
Am telling you, she is just a happy woman..

1 Like

Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Traditional Wedding Picture by Greatken007(m): 8:52pm On Nov 08, 2018
You sound stupid, are you? Ibrahim suleiman is a devout Christian.One of the founder of YWAP(Youth with a purpose),popularly known as captain quest.
Osagyefo98:
She is very stupid to enter such marriage.

Dey will marry seven more wives on top her head and will still add seven virgins on top anyday he uses her for jihad.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Traditional Wedding Picture by MetalJigsaw(m): 8:53pm On Nov 08, 2018
Larry23:
e-begger
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Traditional Wedding Picture by somalianprince: 8:53pm On Nov 08, 2018
cool
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Traditional Wedding Picture by martineverest(m): 8:58pm On Nov 08, 2018
Osagyefo98:

Say what u know.
just like apostle Suleiman,a man from Edo North is Fulani abi?.... stupidd comment

1 Like

Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Traditional Wedding Picture by martineverest(m): 8:59pm On Nov 08, 2018
Osagyefo98:

Say what u know.
have u ever seen a Fulani man wedding in Edo attire?
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Traditional Wedding Picture by martineverest(m): 9:00pm On Nov 08, 2018
KraticKratus:
Nne sorry.

So na abokki kids you born.

heeuuu!
why not use Ur sense to think instead of displaying your high level of low IQ...have u seen a fulani man marrying in Edo attire?
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Traditional Wedding Picture by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 08, 2018
martineverest:
have u ever seen a Fulani man wedding in Edo attire?

Is like u defending ur brother but in fact at this critical moment such marriage suppose not to hold.

She is a disgrace....big one.

Only God knows how hard it was for her father to accept this disappointment.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Traditional Wedding Picture by martineverest(m): 9:07pm On Nov 08, 2018
Osagyefo98:

Is like u defending ur brother but in fact at this critical moment such marriage suppose not to hold.

She is a disgrace....big one.

Only God knows how hard it was for her father to accept this disappointment.
u still didn't get the logic..Ur IQ is too low.

apostle Suleiman is Fulani about?....Edo north, precisely auchi is highly Islamic.mostbof them bear Islamic names,even the few Christians there also bear Islamic names

1 Like

Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Traditional Wedding Picture by babapressy(m): 9:07pm On Nov 08, 2018
congratz

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido With His Dad And Late Mum(photo) / Swiss Government Gives Charles Okafor N168 Million For New Movie / Nnenna Offodile Dazzles In New Photos As She Unveils Project For Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.