Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

Pre-wedding Pictures Of Igbo Bride And Her Oyinbo Husband-to-be - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Pictures Of Igbo Bride And Her Oyinbo Husband-to-be (57983 Views)

Beautiful Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband At The Ikoyi Registry Lagos (Pics/Video) / Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) / Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Igbo Bride And Her Oyinbo Husband-to-be by Biingoo: 1:25am On Nov 09, 2018
Mikeal09:

Bae, You're mature and beautiful too. You're really a Queen on a Higher level.
mumu

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Igbo Bride And Her Oyinbo Husband-to-be by Mikeal09: 1:45am On Nov 09, 2018
Biingoo:
mumu

I'll pretend I didnt see that and with such a moniker, who would blame you for acting you
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Igbo Bride And Her Oyinbo Husband-to-be by Beremx(f): 1:59am On Nov 09, 2018
Fazemood:
I hate to castigate but are you sure this man is oyibo? He is a fake from Asia...

His face looks like chinese baked flour. Very rich and fine, cheesy

You never said you like bread with bromate grin

I use to have this color grin then Buhari and his wicked technicS have made me turn Black!
undecided

Dat man must go back to daura!
the guy is Latino.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Igbo Bride And Her Oyinbo Husband-to-be by khiaa(f): 1:59am On Nov 09, 2018
He is not white, and I can't believe you girls think he is fine. shocked
Average looking parents =average looking children. undecided
Although, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Igbo Bride And Her Oyinbo Husband-to-be by donqx: 4:52am On Nov 09, 2018
smiley
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Igbo Bride And Her Oyinbo Husband-to-be by Toblesh(m): 7:04am On Nov 09, 2018
forreelinc:

@IamD18 Goooood forbid like I wanna f*ck your hairy igbo b*tches that smell like garlic and have more beards than a jihadist

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Igbo Bride And Her Oyinbo Husband-to-be by IamPlato(m): 7:11am On Nov 09, 2018
forreelinc:

Yea unlike y'all igbo frogs

Will You Shut Up! I Know You Are One Of Those Yorubas With Head Like Garri bucket

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Igbo Bride And Her Oyinbo Husband-to-be by plugin4profit: 7:37am On Nov 09, 2018
Galant and Beautiful
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Igbo Bride And Her Oyinbo Husband-to-be by forreelinc(m): 7:46am On Nov 09, 2018
IamPlato:

Will You Shut Up! I Know You Are One Of Those Yorubas With Head Like Garri bucket
And you must be one of them igbo dudes with
Heads as flat as spades

3 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Igbo Bride And Her Oyinbo Husband-to-be by dejavuh0007(m): 9:30am On Nov 09, 2018
all these people wey go dey marry palestine, Arabs and chinko they call am oyinbo man sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? / Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. / Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.