Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,461 members, 7,801,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

If You Are An Indigenous Business Folk, Come In Here - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are An Indigenous Business Folk, Come In Here (353 Views)

Scrap Crane, Folk Lift, Iron & Containers For Sale. / Checkout Electrostatic Heater Treater(ehts) Fabricated By ETW An Indigenous Firm / NSE Wants Indigenous Engineers To Drive Infrastructural Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are An Indigenous Business Folk, Come In Here by ehinmowo: 7:47pm On Nov 08, 2018
Hello everyone. There is an e-commerce platform dedicated solely for made in Nigeria goods.

This platform handles sales of Nigeria items within and outside the country.

To be a vendor/selling your items on this platform, send:

1. Company/ business name (if any)
2. Type of item you are selling
3. Location
4. Email and phone number.

To greatmaxon@gmail.com

We will get back to you with further information.
Re: If You Are An Indigenous Business Folk, Come In Here by forreelinc(m): 7:51pm On Nov 08, 2018
Scaaaaam
Re: If You Are An Indigenous Business Folk, Come In Here by ehinmowo: 8:29pm On Nov 08, 2018
forreelinc:
Scaaaaam

Why pple no dey get sense like this. Did I ask them to send me money or send account number. I am talking about ecommerce site you are opening your rotten mouth and saying scam.

This is for pple who wants to take their local contents to international level. No lazy youth like you. Mumu.
Re: If You Are An Indigenous Business Folk, Come In Here by forreelinc(m): 8:36pm On Nov 08, 2018
ehinmowo:

Why pple no dey get sense like this.
Ask your father you scammer
Re: If You Are An Indigenous Business Folk, Come In Here by ehinmowo: 8:53pm On Nov 08, 2018
forreelinc:

Ask your father you scammer

because your deseased father died in the business of scamming pple, you think everybody is a scammer like your father.
Re: If You Are An Indigenous Business Folk, Come In Here by forreelinc(m): 9:01pm On Nov 08, 2018
ehinmowo:

because your deseased father died in the business of scamming pple, you think everybody is a scammer like your father.
grin the thing pain am so te e no fit spell deceased properly.

tongue scammer oshi.
Re: If You Are An Indigenous Business Folk, Come In Here by ehinmowo: 9:06pm On Nov 08, 2018
forreelinc:

grin the thing pain am so te e no fit spell deceased properly.

tongue scammer oshi.

You can see your foolishness. Your father died of stealing now you are using reverse psychology on other pple. If I were scammer, I wouldn't come to you to scam. because that will be like stealing from the dead.
Re: If You Are An Indigenous Business Folk, Come In Here by forreelinc(m): 9:12pm On Nov 08, 2018
ehinmowo:

You can see your foolishness. Your father died of stealing
Ah ah no be scamming again? grin I know say you dey vex but learn to be consistent, na why your scams no dey work
ehinmowo:

now you are using reverse psychology on other pple
Yinmu you no sabi grammar but you go speak am, which reverse psychology i dey use? oya tell me make i laff

ehinmowo:

. If I were scammer, I wouldn't come to you to scam. because that will be like stealing from the dead.
Hmmm you sure? This one wey your thread dry so, E be like say you no catch maga today

Oponu Scammer
Re: If You Are An Indigenous Business Folk, Come In Here by forreelinc(m): 10:49am On Nov 09, 2018
grin Mr scammer, how market today?

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get 10,000 Facebook Likes For This / Earn Money Using Solar Energy, Ask Me How... / Two Horsepower Air Condition For Sale At An Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.