Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,432 members, 7,800,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

Nmamdi Kanu Might Be Correct About Jubril Of Sudan. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nmamdi Kanu Might Be Correct About Jubril Of Sudan. (12518 Views)

Jubril Of Sudan: Nnamdi Kanu Suspends Live Broadcast, Reveals Next Action / Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' / More Fact About Jubril Of Sudan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nmamdi Kanu Might Be Correct About Jubril Of Sudan. by somehow: 2:16am On Nov 09, 2018
Madness is transferable..

Finally confirmed.
Re: Nmamdi Kanu Might Be Correct About Jubril Of Sudan. by ericsimons18: 2:48am On Nov 09, 2018
SternProphet:
It takes a subterranean level of IQ to believe this Jubril story. Apart from low IQ, there is a psychological condition that makes some guys believe lies over truth. Finally, in some cases spiritual issues come to play when you are so far from the holy spirit that the obvious lies are embraced out of hatred and fear

What do you know you are saying now ...

4 Likes

Re: Nmamdi Kanu Might Be Correct About Jubril Of Sudan. by OfficialOlasco: 3:29am On Nov 09, 2018
Nmandi Kanu is coward come to Nigeria and say say all this trash

1 Like

Re: Nmamdi Kanu Might Be Correct About Jubril Of Sudan. by Nobody: 4:19am On Nov 09, 2018
Anyone that believes that bullcrap needs his head emptied of whatever it contains. If cloning a public figure was easy or even doable at any level, you think the Yar'adua cabal would not have done that? Considering how long it took before Jonathan was declared acting president, they had all the time in the world to try such monstrosity. But I understand some people follow NK like a religion and would readily believe him if he said the moon is filled with dust. The one that amazes me is a lawyer I know who says NK is coming do DNA analysis to prove this buhari clone shite. That is when I realised that education can't cure foolishness, especially the one obtained from a prism of bias

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nmamdi Kanu Might Be Correct About Jubril Of Sudan. by kunmiiii: 4:59am On Nov 09, 2018
SternProphet:
It takes a subterranean level of IQ to believe this Jubril story. Apart from low IQ, there is a psychological condition that makes some guys believe lies over truth. Finally, in some cases spiritual issues come to play when you are so far from the holy spirit that the obvious lies are embraced out of hatred and fear

The delusion of anyone that believes this mirage is uncanny, I didn't even bother to read the unfortunate rubbish to the end.

Re: Nmamdi Kanu Might Be Correct About Jubril Of Sudan. by simplycarro: 5:22am On Nov 09, 2018
Any idiot that believes such theory must possess a brain lower than that of an ant

1 Like

Re: Nmamdi Kanu Might Be Correct About Jubril Of Sudan. by Konki: 6:48am On Nov 09, 2018
[quote author=SternProphet post=72802945]It takes a subterranean level of IQ to believe this Jubril story. Apart from low IQ, there is a psychological condition that makes some guys believe lies over truth. Finally, in some cases spiritual issues come to play when you are so far from the holy spirit that the obvious lies are embraced out of hatred and fear[/quote

Same way you embraced "Change" mantra in 2015 without asking the direction {+ve or -ve}

1 Like

Re: Nmamdi Kanu Might Be Correct About Jubril Of Sudan. by Jothamthompson: 7:27am On Nov 09, 2018
Let's wait and watch truth unveil it self. ...

Rochas was saying if he open his mouth to say what he knows, Nigerians might burn down Aso rock.

He knows if he is planning on black mailing Jubrin
� �

12 Likes

Re: Nmamdi Kanu Might Be Correct About Jubril Of Sudan. by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 09, 2018
bolayei:
Lol, if it's not Buhari I'm sure his wife will know
maybe she is in on it.

1 Like

Re: Nmamdi Kanu Might Be Correct About Jubril Of Sudan. by Kylekent59: 10:11am On Nov 09, 2018
APC is capable of doing anything for power.

Reasoning reasons, even Rochas said it," if I say what I know,Nigeria will shake."

The truth must surely be out.

7 Likes

Re: Nmamdi Kanu Might Be Correct About Jubril Of Sudan. by SKhanmi: 10:12am On Nov 09, 2018
Buckubuck:
Anyone that believes that bullcrap needs his head emptied of whatever it contains. If cloning a public figure was easy or even doable at any level, you think the Yar'adua cabal would not have done that? Considering how long it took before Jonathan was declared acting president, they had all the time in the world to try such monstrosity.

Have you ever researched...real research about cloning especially about public figures? Few believe the tech exist,fewer even thinks its impossible. Nothing is cut & dried. Your first question to yourself should be *What do I know about cloning*

Keep an open mind

8 Likes

Re: Nmamdi Kanu Might Be Correct About Jubril Of Sudan. by SKhanmi: 10:30am On Nov 09, 2018
wirinet:

Prince Charles was fooled yesterday in Abuja when he met with Jubril.

Donald Trump, Theresa May, Angela Merkel, Emmanuel Macron, and all other presidents were fooled by Jubril.

The whole close to 200 world leaders were fooled by Jubril when he gave a speech at the UN.

Christiane Amanpour and the whole CNN were fooled by Jubril.

Since it is only Kanu that was not fooled and he is the only that was able to differentiate Jubril from Buhari, then Kanu must possess superhuman powers.

1) Yeah they were all fooled. But come to think of it ,even if they knew,are they that saintly to even try & save the beloved people of Nigeria? Would they abandon the immense economic profits & power that comes with being able to control a key African nation? Let me get down here.

2)UN,IMF,CNN,Federal Reserve Bank etc. If you think they really represent & believe in what they profess especially when it comes to Africa, you just disgraced your ancestors. Front's most of them

Ignorance & close mindedness is the badge of most Africans, Most are averse to books,nowadays they are mostly allergic to brain use. Knowledge is power! 90% of humanity doesn't really realize the power of that quote.

As for KANU. I don't support him,I just see another OJUKWU.

2 Likes

Re: Nmamdi Kanu Might Be Correct About Jubril Of Sudan. by oyatz(m): 10:49am On Nov 09, 2018
Nnamdi Kanu, most likely have a mental illness and many of his followers, though not insane but have SHARED DELUSIONS.

jammer777:
Point 25 isn't true when the pictures below are compared...

1. Receiving handover notes from Jonathan, 2015.

2. Receiving nomination from few months ago.
Re: Nmamdi Kanu Might Be Correct About Jubril Of Sudan. by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 09, 2018
SKhanmi:

Have you ever researched...real research about cloning especially about public figures? Few believe the tech exist,fewer even thinks its impossible. Nothing is cut & dried. Your first question to yourself should be *What do I know about cloning*

Keep an open mind

And you should stop going about with an empty head. Don't get it twisted, no human has ever been cloned. If you're talking about body double all well and good. But no matter how, you can't fake someone's existence to his family, friends, associates and even enemies for long.
Re: Nmamdi Kanu Might Be Correct About Jubril Of Sudan. by Uglymugg: 11:19am On Nov 09, 2018
mytime24:
Mayb true, cus d current Buhari dn't frequent medical trips like b4 shocked shocked
Change dp na, abeg, na beg i dey beg you.
Re: Nmamdi Kanu Might Be Correct About Jubril Of Sudan. by citizenY(m): 11:34am On Nov 09, 2018
wirinet:

If this is actually true, then it is not only Nigeria that would be the laughing stock of the whole world, the whole world would be the laughing stock of the whole universe.
It would mean the following;
Prince Charles was fooled yesterday in Abuja when he met with Jubril.
Donald Trump, Theresa May, Angela Merkel, Emmanuel Macron, and all other presidents were fooled by Jubril.
The whole close to 200 world leaders were fooled by Jubril when he gave a speech at the UN a few months ago.

Christiane Amanpour and the whole CNN were fooled by Jubril when he was interview in may 2016.

Since it is only Kanu that was not fooled and he is the only that was able to differentiate Jubril from Buhari, then Kanu must possess superhuman powers.

Yes, KANU is also clone. Ejima from .Equatorial Guinea. See picture below with his dog Jack.... in those days.... Is that what we are seeing now?

Jack is better than anyone that believes this Jubril nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nmamdi Kanu Might Be Correct About Jubril Of Sudan. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 09, 2018
Bloooody:
This is disturbing.
If this is actually true then Nigeria would be the laughing joke of the whole world!
Imagine a country of 189million people being tricked by one man who has being their president for more than a year.
I honestly hope this is a lie cry
Honestly, my mum has always bn saying dis same tin u just wrote since she heard dis news...hmmmm, i just hope its not tru...because dos white wud continue mocking blacks 4eva...its not just gonna affect Nigeria but d blacks at large. I just hope d cabal knws d implication of wot dey ar doing ...Dats if its tru anyways

3 Likes

Re: Nmamdi Kanu Might Be Correct About Jubril Of Sudan. by ndavengers: 12:20pm On Nov 09, 2018
ofcourse Nnamdi is correct.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nmamdi Kanu Might Be Correct About Jubril Of Sudan. by mytime24(f): 2:35pm On Nov 09, 2018
Uglymugg:
Change dp na, abeg, na beg i dey beg you.
hope u're nt a member of v -crew embarassed
Re: Nmamdi Kanu Might Be Correct About Jubril Of Sudan. by Countersam(m): 4:55pm On Nov 09, 2018
anonymuz:

1. Buhari went for surgery in January.
2. The story was that he didn’t quite make it and was brain-dead.
3. Aisha came back crying in April.
4. Aisha was later barred by Mamman Daura and Abba Kyari from seeing Buhari.
5. In June/July, Buhari started receiving visitors in London.
6. Story was that he was always laughing (methinks his double was still learning the ropes and was always laughing to hide what he didn’t know).
7. Buhari supposedly arrived Nigeria in July.
8. The Buhari wasn’t holding meetings or seen in public.
9. The Buhari became more vicious (even beyond his own evil threshold).
10. Nnamdi Kanu alleged he was Jubrin, buhari’s look-alike from Sudan and not Buhari.
11. FFK had a private interview alleging it was a double (buhari’s look-alike, Jubrin from Sudan)
masquerading as president buhari.
12. AIT was threatened with calamity should the interview be aired.
13. The interview was docked and AIT paid.
14. Ango Abdulahi had earlier alleged he was a double Buhari.
15. The Army was sent to attack Nnamdi Kanu and kill him so that the information will be buried, unfortunately for the Army Nnamdi Kanu disappeared and appeared in Israel.
16. The attack was most unwise and was too risky to the country, yet it happened (the cabal wants
the story dead by whatever means).
17. The IPOB attack backfired, even Orji Uzo Kanu who was contracted to execute Nnamdi Kanu's assassination now dumped by APC and barred from traveling out of Nigeria because of the failed contract.
18. The world powers commenced asking questions.
19. The London surgeons are being questioned.
20. America, UK, France are smelling blood and seek engagements.
21. Buhari or Jubrin/Cabal are vulnerable and pull out of most global organizations.
22. The alleged double (buhari’s look-alike, Jubrin from Sudan) doesn’t look up the few times he’s in public.
23. The alleged double seems 15yrs younger.
24. The alleged double is somewhat shorter than the twin.
25. The alleged double has a different earlobe.
26. The alleged double has a hairline a distance away from the ears.
27. The alleged double is darker brown.
28. No one undergoing chemotherapy would have facial hair intact at the time.
29. The new Buhari sees without glasses.
30. The new one has a different nose; beaked like an Arab’s.
31. Remembered the Rat invested President's office saga that made him stay away from his office ??.... It was all a cabal lie! The real reason was because the fingerprint of the new Buhari couldn't open the door of the Real PMB, the Cabal cooked the story in other to buy more time and use the avenue to remove the old security doors and replace with new ones. You could remember that everything in the president's office was removed and replaced with new one before the fake Buhari entered.
32. Zahra complains to the minister and not her "father".
32. The Army is suddenly very powerful and
extremely dumb!
33. All Buhari children and his wife are no more in Aso Rock, the wife is under Oath not to say the truth or she will be killed by the Cabal.
34. UK and USA know the truth but used the opportunity to negotiate for more economic interest with the capal.
35. In other to satisfy external interest and embezzle more money by the Cabal, Nigerian economy is now the Headquarters of poverty in the world according to global rating index.

The Cabal is not interested in improving the economy of Nigeria, they are like Yahoo boys or a kidnapper who has kidnapped the entire economy. Since the fake Buhari entered, have you witnessed a major project going on in Nigeria. You only hear of promises and 1000 lies from Lai Muhammad. You will discover everything here to be true.

Re: Nmamdi Kanu Might Be Correct About Jubril Of Sudan. by Uglymugg: 8:41pm On Nov 09, 2018
mytime24:
I am. Why do you think I'm asking for a change in DP. I'm tired of this one. 2 years now.
Re: Nmamdi Kanu Might Be Correct About Jubril Of Sudan. by Uglymugg: 8:43pm On Nov 09, 2018
mytime24:
Oh my Gee. You changed it!!!! You're so cool. Brb, lemme check something. cool
Re: Nmamdi Kanu Might Be Correct About Jubril Of Sudan. by Usherzy: 9:20pm On Nov 09, 2018
I believe you....i would wish for jubril and buhari if truly he is still alive to stand one on one and face naija to prove this wrong....

1 Like

Re: Nmamdi Kanu Might Be Correct About Jubril Of Sudan. by happYFingers(m): 11:00pm On Nov 09, 2018
flamingREED:

The 2nd has ear lobes.
The first has but little while the tissue behind the ear lobe position projects downward.

Also take a cursory look at the Adam's apple for both picture & u will be shocked !

1 Like

Re: Nmamdi Kanu Might Be Correct About Jubril Of Sudan. by kemika8989(m): 11:18pm On Nov 09, 2018
We're bet farm..Just like any other betting company..Our odds are very reliable.Right now what's we're looking for are agents and online player's.players are same normal players who go online or to shops to book for game's..Agents that's we're in search of are people who will register with us for free.But he or she must have up to 30 thousand and he or she must have a shop a � computer generator a printer machine.We'll give you dish for your virtual game's and we'll also paint the shops give you banners to design your shops also train you and your cashier..The return you get as agent is mind blowing good percentage. It must not be you that will run the shop you can be any where in the world run your business and you monitor your shops online..Trust me you will enjoy these business registration is free.. Email me...Young4cash@gmail.com or call me or whatsapp me 07036904150
Re: Nmamdi Kanu Might Be Correct About Jubril Of Sudan. by Jothamthompson: 11:37pm On Nov 09, 2018
kemika8989:
We're bet farm..Just like any other betting company..Our odds are very reliable.Right now what's we're looking for are agents and online player's.players are same normal players who go online or to shops to book for game's..Agents that's we're in search of are people who will register with us for free.But he or she must have up to 30 thousand and he or she must have a shop a � computer generator a printer machine.We'll give you dish for your virtual game's and we'll also paint the shops give you banners to design your shops also train you and your cashier..The return you get as agent is mind blowing good percentage. It must not be you that will run the shop you can be any where in the world run your business and you monitor your shops online..Trust me you will enjoy these business registration is free.. Email me...Young4cash@gmail.com or call me or whatsapp me 07036904150

Use your head
Re: Nmamdi Kanu Might Be Correct About Jubril Of Sudan. by cicero(m): 12:03am On Nov 10, 2018
oP, I hate to be the one to say this but I won’t shy away from the responsibility: BULLSHIT!!!
Re: Nmamdi Kanu Might Be Correct About Jubril Of Sudan. by ezegold4we: 4:47am On Nov 10, 2018
Since this jubril took over, he has never appeared on monthly presidential chat of every first Sunday of the month, nor travel on medical leave like the main Buhari,

Apc is now saying he will not appear on presidential debate that Osinbanjo will represent him,

Nigerians, it's time to make use of our brain than emotions, Kanu is 101% right, only fools will fight and argue this realities.

1 Like

Re: Nmamdi Kanu Might Be Correct About Jubril Of Sudan. by happYFingers(m): 7:40am On Nov 10, 2018
ezegold4we:
Since this jubril took over, he has never appeared on monthly presidential chat of every first Sunday of the month, nor travel on medical leave like the main Buhari,

Apc is now saying he will not appear on presidential debate that Osinbanjo will represent him,

Nigerians, it's time to make use of our brain than emotions, Kanu is 101% right, only fools will fight and argue this realities.

Pls who is the one we voted pls ?

Re: Nmamdi Kanu Might Be Correct About Jubril Of Sudan. by Bloooody(m): 7:59am On Nov 10, 2018
sherylbakky:

Honestly, my mum has always bn saying dis same tin u just wrote since she heard dis news...hmmmm, i just hope its not tru...because dos white wud continue mocking blacks 4eva...its not just gonna affect Nigeria but d blacks at large. I just hope d cabal knws d implication of wot dey ar doing ...Dats if its tru anyways
Normally there's no successful black nation.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Firm To Build Cooking Gas Processing Plant In Anambra state / Kaduna Govt Imposes Curfew On Sabo Garin Nasarawa Area, Chikun LGA / Nigeria’s Election Highlights Anglo-american Missteps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.