Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Governor Ishaku Crossed Gada Mayo To Visit Remote Areas In Taraba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ishaku Crossed Gada Mayo To Visit Remote Areas In Taraba (70775 Views)

MURIC Blasts Governor Ishaku For 'Appointing Only Christians' / Governor Ishaku: Domestic Accident Keeping Me Away From Taraba / 5 Killed At Buhari’s Rally In Taraba, Governor Ishaku’s Convoy Attacked - Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Ishaku Crossed Gada Mayo To Visit Remote Areas In Taraba by ChangeIsCostant: 8:51pm On Nov 08, 2018
Governor Darius Dickson Ishaku of Taraba state, today crossed the Gada Mayo to reach the remote areas in the state (Warwar, Vakude, Mbamnga amongst others). The governor visited the rural area along side his deputy Engr Haruna Manu and other members of his entourage. 

The governor who was in the local government for a one week working visit decided to get to the areas.

Taraba state has been govern by three civilian governors since it inception and non was able to visit this areas because of if difficulties to access but today Governor Ishaku has broken the Jinx, according to reports. 

The Governor speaking said he has yet recorded another milestone in the journey of his Rescue mission, just as the saying goes Health is wealth , that has propelled him to the renovation and equipping of the Warwar General hospital. He said Warwar General hospital is among the best hospitals in his list of priorities and today he is fulfilled that the hospital will not only take care of the health challenges of the people but will also bring reduction of major health challenges.

The Governor promised to deploy more health workers to the hospital and also add more machines to help solve major cases. He said the state Executive council has approved the purchase and deploy of more equipment in other to make the hospital a serve center for the towns and neighboring villages.

Darius thanked the Rt Hon Speaker (Abel Peter Diah) whom he called his good Ally for keying into the rescue mission fully and doing his own quota to ease the challenges of the people

The Governor immediately ordered for an Etisalat subscribers to get to work and mount a Mask which will generate service to the entire village and neighboring villages.The Governor also donated an Ambulance for the Hospital and a Bally bridge for the river.

The Governor thanked the people of the area for the confidence reposed on him and his government and pleaded with them to vote him again come 2019 so that more development will in turn be delivered to them.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/governor-darius-dickson-ishaku-visit-remote-area-in-taraba-state.html

1 Share

Re: Governor Ishaku Crossed Gada Mayo To Visit Remote Areas In Taraba by forreelinc(m): 8:53pm On Nov 08, 2018
This is obviously a donkey state gov.

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Governor Ishaku Crossed Gada Mayo To Visit Remote Areas In Taraba by ImadeUReadThis: 8:53pm On Nov 08, 2018
Taraba is the most beautiful state in Nigeria in terms of landscape and serenity.

Only problem is the Fulani criminals who don't belong there but are now jostling control of the land with their Jukum hosts.

Meanwhile...
Between Atiku and Buhari who has paid more tax?

APC e-rodents latched-on to Atiku's tax clearance documents citing the 8million naira declared for 3yrs by Atiku as being not commiserate to what he must have raked in from his numerous business ventures in Nigeria. Even one bookie came out to state he paid more tax than Atiku further asserting that Atiku's tax declarations were far from what he must have earned.

First, let me take on the Bookie, for he is obviously a functional illiterate who thinks running an online betting outfit, that naturally attracts huge gambling tax is also similar to running a multi-venture business empire. There is a difference between corporate tax and personal income tax. All of Atiku's business ventures are limited liability companies with some being quoted on the stock market. That automatically means that, those companies pay corporate tax on their earnings as well as other regulatory fees and operating tax to the same govt.

Atiku only draws an income when any of his companies declares a profit after tax and he gets a share according to the company sharing formula amongst the board of directors. And even after this, Atiku must also, from his share of profit, extract his own expense at running his numerous companies before arriving at a figure from where he pays his tax.

Also, corporate bodies can defer tax payments even after raking in profits on the grounds of expanding their business and operations.

Atiku, like virtually all Nigerians is also feeling the pinch of the man-made avoidable economic downturn that was due mainly to the ineptitude of this current govt.

The fact that Atiku even paid taxes these past three years in this very hostile economic climate is a testament to his business acumen and resilience. Atiku has not laid off any of his staff neither has any of his businesses gone under since Buhari came with his foolishness and wrecked our economy.

Now, if I may ask: how much tax did Buhari declare in 2003, 2007, 2011 and 2015?

It is important to ask this because we all know Buhari's INEC forms and documents attached therein since 2003 up till 2015 have always contained the same information such as his phantom WASC affidavit to his 150 lesbian cows. And if we consider Buhari's austere claim of being broke in 2014 to the point that he claimed he had to take a bank loan to purchase the APC presidential form, it is safe to say Buhari paid little or nothing as tax since 1999!

Now who do you think between Buhari and Atiku has contributed to National development?

Your guess is as good as mine.

155 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Governor Ishaku Crossed Gada Mayo To Visit Remote Areas In Taraba by ImadeUReadThis: 8:54pm On Nov 08, 2018
forreelinc:
This is obviously a donkey state gov.

Don't be daft.

If not for oil money will your state boast of one tarred road.

103 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governor Ishaku Crossed Gada Mayo To Visit Remote Areas In Taraba by KreScendo(m): 8:55pm On Nov 08, 2018
Election don reach nau. Em wan go promise them say em go build bridge across the river.

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ishaku Crossed Gada Mayo To Visit Remote Areas In Taraba by KreScendo(m): 8:55pm On Nov 08, 2018
Election don reach nau. Em wan go promise them say em go build bridge across the river.

15 Likes

Re: Governor Ishaku Crossed Gada Mayo To Visit Remote Areas In Taraba by WetinConsignMe: 8:55pm On Nov 08, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
lalasticlala

Why u calling Lalasticlala? Can't u leave the poor man alone 4 one min to enjoy his new baby?!

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ishaku Crossed Gada Mayo To Visit Remote Areas In Taraba by forreelinc(m): 8:59pm On Nov 08, 2018
ImadeUReadThis:

Don't be daft.

grin lol donkey state I'm always glad to see how they suffer up there, one day God will hear my prayers and they will all go extinct

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ishaku Crossed Gada Mayo To Visit Remote Areas In Taraba by stalwart123(m): 9:30pm On Nov 08, 2018
grin
Re: Governor Ishaku Crossed Gada Mayo To Visit Remote Areas In Taraba by gabazin080(m): 9:30pm On Nov 08, 2018
He
Re: Governor Ishaku Crossed Gada Mayo To Visit Remote Areas In Taraba by Naijawebmaster: 9:30pm On Nov 08, 2018
It's been long I heard news about Taraba and Zamfara. Sometimes, I forget they are Nigeria states.

If you need a website, check my signature No advance payment required.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ishaku Crossed Gada Mayo To Visit Remote Areas In Taraba by QueenAmanda(f): 9:30pm On Nov 08, 2018
Nigeria my country

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ishaku Crossed Gada Mayo To Visit Remote Areas In Taraba by argon500: 9:31pm On Nov 08, 2018
Chai.. Nigeria politicians.

Na today the place start to dey exist? Funniest part, probably his last visit was during 2015 campaign but as election is around, he now remembers that people live there.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ishaku Crossed Gada Mayo To Visit Remote Areas In Taraba by mjabdulk: 9:31pm On Nov 08, 2018
reaching them for looking for votes but not with infrastructures and social amenities
Re: Governor Ishaku Crossed Gada Mayo To Visit Remote Areas In Taraba by iammo(m): 9:32pm On Nov 08, 2018
He needs every votes he can get for 2019, with the kind of security vote allowance and salary they collect I don't mind climbing a mountain too

1 Like

Re: Governor Ishaku Crossed Gada Mayo To Visit Remote Areas In Taraba by dbos11(m): 9:32pm On Nov 08, 2018
Election don near now, wetin we no go see

7 Likes

Re: Governor Ishaku Crossed Gada Mayo To Visit Remote Areas In Taraba by Lordofthewest(m): 9:32pm On Nov 08, 2018
ImadeUReadThis:

Don't be daft.

10 Likes

Re: Governor Ishaku Crossed Gada Mayo To Visit Remote Areas In Taraba by ImadeUReadThis: 9:33pm On Nov 08, 2018
Lordofthewest:

Same answer goes to you parasitic afonjas as well.

5 Likes

Re: Governor Ishaku Crossed Gada Mayo To Visit Remote Areas In Taraba by faithfull18(f): 9:34pm On Nov 08, 2018
Can you imagine In a land flowing with milk and honey.
Re: Governor Ishaku Crossed Gada Mayo To Visit Remote Areas In Taraba by GrandMufti: 9:35pm On Nov 08, 2018
ImadeUReadThis:
Taraba is the most beautiful state in Nigeria in terms of landscape and serenity.

Only problem is the Fulani criminals who don't belong there but are now jostling control of the land with their Jukum hosts.

The landscape is really nice

18 Likes

Re: Governor Ishaku Crossed Gada Mayo To Visit Remote Areas In Taraba by ImadeUReadThis: 9:35pm On Nov 08, 2018
faithfull18:
Can you imagine In a land flowing with milk and honey.

You mean, flowing with cash from Niger Delta oil

5 Likes

Re: Governor Ishaku Crossed Gada Mayo To Visit Remote Areas In Taraba by israelmao(m): 9:36pm On Nov 08, 2018
Wide gap between rural and urban settlements.
Re: Governor Ishaku Crossed Gada Mayo To Visit Remote Areas In Taraba by Donpenny(m): 9:38pm On Nov 08, 2018
I love this state . people there are very friendly and accommodating. I served there some years back takum precisely the home of the jukum tribes. I met this Gov Dirus and TY Danjuma there when they came to commissioned a project . they change my orientation abt northerners.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ishaku Crossed Gada Mayo To Visit Remote Areas In Taraba by nwakibie3(m): 9:39pm On Nov 08, 2018
This kind of visit and more are what u see when election is around the corner grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Ishaku Crossed Gada Mayo To Visit Remote Areas In Taraba by iambabaG: 9:41pm On Nov 08, 2018
What election and re-election can do to these very selfish animals ehnnn..
I’m sure the last time he reached that side was the last time he went to solicite for their votes.
Re: Governor Ishaku Crossed Gada Mayo To Visit Remote Areas In Taraba by nwakibie3(m): 9:42pm On Nov 08, 2018
The Governor immediately ordered for an Etisalat subscribers to get to work and mount a Mask which will generate service to the entire village and neighboring villages

Is there still any network provider in nigeria called etisalat

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ishaku Crossed Gada Mayo To Visit Remote Areas In Taraba by Olukat(m): 9:42pm On Nov 08, 2018
cheesy They can visit you in your caves now grin
After election you are a miscreant, a charlatan, nonentity, unscrupulous eliment etc grin grin
Just imagine how beautiful Nigeria would've been if not for brainless and heartless leaders. cry
The lazy governor couldn't use a "Bailey bridge " accross the narrow channel.
How did we end up in this madness? God!

5 Likes

Re: Governor Ishaku Crossed Gada Mayo To Visit Remote Areas In Taraba by lereinter(m): 9:45pm On Nov 08, 2018
people in this area should not be conjoled by politicians for vote
they most likely have their fate in their hands
see landscape, Jehovah is Great

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ishaku Crossed Gada Mayo To Visit Remote Areas In Taraba by GreatDagon(m): 9:46pm On Nov 08, 2018
forreelinc:

grin lol donkey state I'm always glad to see how they suffer up there, one day God will hear my prayers and they will all go extinct

My friend how old are you?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#EndSARS: Davido Protests On Top Of A Fuel Tanker (Photo) / Jonathan, Tinubu & Ibrahim Babangida Sitting On Same Table At Halimat's Wedding / Good View Hotel Owerri Burnt Down (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.