Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,018 members, 7,806,976 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Landing Equipment Stolen At Benin Airport Days After Purchase - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Landing Equipment Stolen At Benin Airport Days After Purchase (33667 Views)

My Terrible Experience With Mopol Officers At Benin Ore-asaba Road. / “My Goods Worth Millions Has Been Stolen At Novare Mall, Lekki ” - Nigerian Lady / Man That Steals With Snake Caught At Benin New Market, Stripped Unclad By Mob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Landing Equipment Stolen At Benin Airport Days After Purchase by Ikpongiton: 12:36am On Nov 09, 2018
It's means that the aircrafts itself are not safe.and even people's private jet will begin to disappear

1 Like

Re: Landing Equipment Stolen At Benin Airport Days After Purchase by Nobody: 1:14am On Nov 09, 2018
blacknp:
Then why are you jiving OP when the discuss is about Benin Airport,tell us the name of the airport na Gatwick or Heathrow Airport ?

Mr man I didn't reply the OP, I made a comment and someone quoted, I replied to the person, the person got it,

you from nowhere didn't know what we were talking about then you assumed it's airport,

I was not talking of airport. why not click my username and his own to know what we were saying?!
Re: Landing Equipment Stolen At Benin Airport Days After Purchase by olmoRoc: 1:36am On Nov 09, 2018
We blame the government for the country's woes, but what about us?
Re: Landing Equipment Stolen At Benin Airport Days After Purchase by Djinja: 1:44am On Nov 09, 2018
Na wa
Re: Landing Equipment Stolen At Benin Airport Days After Purchase by Afonja007: 1:55am On Nov 09, 2018
davodyguy:
A dead man was elected in America on Tuesday. He died days before election, but Americans still went ahead to vote for him. What do you call that?
that's election not appointment people can vote ashawo to be their governor but can never appoint ex boko member as minister in nigeria
Re: Landing Equipment Stolen At Benin Airport Days After Purchase by gare(f): 2:38am On Nov 09, 2018
Who is going to buy the equipment ? They will come back and sell to the government again and someone somewhere is fighting corruption, when the government is so rotten, it was never this bad with the last administration that never wrote a song from fighting corruption
Re: Landing Equipment Stolen At Benin Airport Days After Purchase by IkpuMmadu: 3:05am On Nov 09, 2018
Don't you know that in Benin city every house has a tarmac
Re: Landing Equipment Stolen At Benin Airport Days After Purchase by AreaFada2: 3:47am On Nov 09, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Why will anyone steal an ILS system ? You can't swell it to anyone which means this is pure sabtoage

It can be sold to neighboring country airport. Who knows if Boko cannot do a makeshift airport in Sambisa should they get these equipment?

The whole thing is funny. A state govt buying equipment for an FG airport? Obaseki & Oshiomhole could not lobby Buhari & Hadi Sirika to do it? But Osho is prancing around as APC chairman creating enemies nationwide.

Now after buying the glide slope with Edo money, a state that is highly indebted, they left it unsecured.

1 Like

Re: Landing Equipment Stolen At Benin Airport Days After Purchase by Maket: 5:05am On Nov 09, 2018
The governor has returned it to where he borrowed it from.
Re: Landing Equipment Stolen At Benin Airport Days After Purchase by zone51: 5:19am On Nov 09, 2018
Re: Landing Equipment Stolen At Benin Airport Days After Purchase by Dollabiz: 5:27am On Nov 09, 2018
smiley
Re: Landing Equipment Stolen At Benin Airport Days After Purchase by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 09, 2018
So nobody has caught the thieves who stole landing equipment at the Benign Airport and paraded them? Na goat thieves people dey parade up and down! Kia...
Re: Landing Equipment Stolen At Benin Airport Days After Purchase by princetom1(m): 8:07am On Nov 09, 2018
blacknp:
Na true when last you reach any airport for Nigeria,how much airpeace dey charge from Lagos to Benin City Edo State?wetin concern conductor with aero plane?

Go read again
Re: Landing Equipment Stolen At Benin Airport Days After Purchase by Mikat: 8:20am On Nov 09, 2018
The users are the thieves. it is a plot to reclaim the money from federal government coffer. supplier and REMOVER.
Re: Landing Equipment Stolen At Benin Airport Days After Purchase by benjinggreat: 8:46am On Nov 09, 2018
Mr obaseki our wake and see governor welcome to Benin
Re: Landing Equipment Stolen At Benin Airport Days After Purchase by debaj10: 10:33am On Nov 09, 2018
davodyguy:
A dead man was elected in America on Tuesday. He died days before election, but Americans still went ahead to vote for him. What do you call that?
if you're genuinely asking this, then your intellect is in question.
if you're trying to defend this govt on that travesty, then your integrity is in question.
either way, you're in very serious trouble.
you need to reorient your thinking.
before it's too late. undecided
a word is enough.
Re: Landing Equipment Stolen At Benin Airport Days After Purchase by debaj10: 10:35am On Nov 09, 2018
AreaFada2:

It can be sold to neighboring country airport. Who knows if Boko cannot do a makeshift airport in Sambisa should they get these equipment?

The whole thing is funny. A state govt buying equipment for an FG airport? Obaseki & Oshiomhole could not lobby Buhari & Hadi Sirika to do it? But Osho is prancing around as APC chairman creating enemies nationwide.

Now after buying the glide slope with Edo money, a state that is highly indebted, they left it unsecured.
u just have to lol as u shake ur head

1 Like

Re: Landing Equipment Stolen At Benin Airport Days After Purchase by GenFunction: 11:26am On Nov 09, 2018
edo pple, una do o
Re: Landing Equipment Stolen At Benin Airport Days After Purchase by expert234: 11:55am On Nov 09, 2018
blacknp:
I knew it empty rhetoric talk,let’s play a game of subject & predicate?Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall,Humpty Dumpty had a great fall,please finish the nursery rhyme �?

If your soul has been relegated to nursery school, you need to understand that not everyone is thus mentally relegated like yourself.
Re: Landing Equipment Stolen At Benin Airport Days After Purchase by litaninja(m): 12:06pm On Nov 09, 2018
Nigeria as a country failed as a country in 2015...
Re: Landing Equipment Stolen At Benin Airport Days After Purchase by panini(m): 6:28pm On Nov 09, 2018
Oh, God!

Have they checked the cars parking area? Maybe someone took it by mistake and forgot to return it. LOL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Killed My Neighbour For Disrespecting My Father [photo] / Man With ‘anti-gun’ Charms Shot Dead During Test Of Potency / Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.