Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Gabrielle Union & Dwyane Wade Welcome Baby Via Surrogacy (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gabrielle Union & Dwyane Wade Welcome Baby Via Surrogacy (Photos) (47006 Views)

Meet Gabrielle Union Daughter Whose Hilarious Photos Went Viral / Flavour And His Daughters, Gabrielle And Sophie Okoli Step Out Together / Flavour, Sandra Okagbue, Daughter Gabrielle Munachim Okoli In Matching Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gabrielle Union & Dwyane Wade Welcome Baby Via Surrogacy (Photos) by adedayourt(m): 7:36am On Nov 09, 2018
CHIMDIYA4EVA:
Since it's through surrogacy, why is she on the hospital bed

For the camera

To form wetin she no go through

1 Like

Re: Gabrielle Union & Dwyane Wade Welcome Baby Via Surrogacy (Photos) by MsGood(f): 7:41am On Nov 09, 2018
CyberWolf:
infertility and miscarriage? Infertility is the inability to conceive, how then did he conceived and then miscarried the pregnancy?
She had infertility and IVF failed her 9 times. She had to plant it in another woman, her surrogate.
Re: Gabrielle Union & Dwyane Wade Welcome Baby Via Surrogacy (Photos) by MsGood(f): 7:43am On Nov 09, 2018
Tinyemeka:

If she was infertile, she'd never had conceived in the first place.
She had infertility and IVF failed her 9 times. She had to plant it in another woman, her surrogate.
Re: Gabrielle Union & Dwyane Wade Welcome Baby Via Surrogacy (Photos) by MsGood(f): 7:43am On Nov 09, 2018
CyberWolf:
infertility and miscarriage? Infertility is the inability to conceive, how then did he conceived and then miscarried the pregnancy?
Re: Gabrielle Union & Dwyane Wade Welcome Baby Via Surrogacy (Photos) by Buffalowings3(m): 8:03am On Nov 09, 2018
CHIMDIYA4EVA:

I wonder o

grin

1 Like

Re: Gabrielle Union & Dwyane Wade Welcome Baby Via Surrogacy (Photos) by Asco9ty5(f): 8:18am On Nov 09, 2018
Linda Ikeji won't like this at all.
Re: Gabrielle Union & Dwyane Wade Welcome Baby Via Surrogacy (Photos) by crunchyg: 8:22am On Nov 09, 2018
ifyalways:

Hehehe.

Kemi don get new for next week.
My sister na sooo, how you dey na
Re: Gabrielle Union & Dwyane Wade Welcome Baby Via Surrogacy (Photos) by CyberWolf: 8:40am On Nov 09, 2018
MsGood:

oh ok, thanks for clarification.
Re: Gabrielle Union & Dwyane Wade Welcome Baby Via Surrogacy (Photos) by Decale: 9:05am On Nov 09, 2018
CHIMDIYA4EVA:

Can't believe 230 people liked this post.

The level of ignorance in this country is shocking. sad

3 Likes

Re: Gabrielle Union & Dwyane Wade Welcome Baby Via Surrogacy (Photos) by MhizGladys(f): 9:08am On Nov 09, 2018
CHIMDIYA4EVA:
watch this series *The Handmaid's Tale* you will understand better
Re: Gabrielle Union & Dwyane Wade Welcome Baby Via Surrogacy (Photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 9:10am On Nov 09, 2018
Beke2020:
The beautiful Actress who has been vocal about her struggle with infertility welcomed a baby with her Husband Dwyane Wade. Gabriel shared pictures of her baby on her Instagram

https://livelystones.com.ng/actress-gabrielle-union-husband-welcome-baby-via-surrogate/
Congratulations..
Re: Gabrielle Union & Dwyane Wade Welcome Baby Via Surrogacy (Photos) by Cherishpearl: 9:31am On Nov 09, 2018
CHIMDIYA4EVA:
Re: Gabrielle Union & Dwyane Wade Welcome Baby Via Surrogacy (Photos) by Sparkles003(f): 11:02am On Nov 09, 2018
[quote author=CHIMDIYA4EVA post=72805000]Since it's through surrogacy, why is she on the hospital bed [/quote
When a child is born and cleaned up the baby is usually given to the mother to foster first mother and child bond,this with is way the child feels the mom mostly through the breastfeeding... by the way it is on the picture.surrogacy or not.

1 Like

Re: Gabrielle Union & Dwyane Wade Welcome Baby Via Surrogacy (Photos) by Leahmarh(f): 11:17am On Nov 09, 2018
Because mother to child skin contact is necessary....
CHIMDIYA4EVA:

1 Like

Re: Gabrielle Union & Dwyane Wade Welcome Baby Via Surrogacy (Photos) by Malawian(m): 11:55am On Nov 09, 2018
Beautiful Igbo American couple. If you know, you know
Re: Gabrielle Union & Dwyane Wade Welcome Baby Via Surrogacy (Photos) by BlackPantherCri: 12:17pm On Nov 09, 2018
Ogaga87:

Whatever word you chose to use on me won't stop me from believing and practicing what I know..
After my first statement, I only talked about what can actually prevent a woman from getting pregnant..
I have an uncle who is married to one. They spent more than ten years together before having their only child..
Diabetes in woman is a serious case that should not be incurred in them. It has serious consequences on Child bearing.. Diabetics has the potential of continually destroying a woman pregnancy or making a woman barren for life. If peradventure that child is born alive, is either he/she comes out premature, blind or having any other physical challenge features.. Also, women of such can never give birth through the normal process unless through operation..
My uncle told me to run away from such ladies irrespective of the amount of love that brings together...I'm keeping his warning because I'm having first hand view of what the experience really looks like..
At varying point in their life, they were told by prophets that their problem were spiritual, not until they hand a contact with science before the cause was reveal to them

You are correct but stop sounding naive.

She is not diabetic by any fault of hers.
As long as the diabetes is under control and she exercises and takes her drugs, she can lead a normal life.

Only 6 months of HIIT before pregnancy can produce greater benefits in pregnancy. Metformin and M2tone can help her go through the pregnancy without all the wahala you mentioned above.

So yes, you are sounding naive. Diabetic women have babies all the time. Even normal women sometimes develop diabetes during pregnancy that disappears after the baby is born.
Re: Gabrielle Union & Dwyane Wade Welcome Baby Via Surrogacy (Photos) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 09, 2018
Decale:

Can't believe 230 people liked this post.

The level of ignorance in this country is shocking. sad
Stfu. At least, I am ignorant and I asked, so how is his many likes the post gets paining you?

2 Likes

Re: Gabrielle Union & Dwyane Wade Welcome Baby Via Surrogacy (Photos) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 09, 2018
sexybaby22:

Well if you look at the definite thoroughly, a foetus can be seen to be a parasite depending on its host (mother) for sustainance till IG is mature enough to survive on its own so the professor is right.

Ask any medical student

'A parasite that should be killed' that goes together.

I know the child can be termed a parasite in that context but not one that normally threatens the life of the mother except in cases where the mother already has some underlying conditions that can be aggravated by the pregnancy.

Pregnancy is NOT a disease.
Re: Gabrielle Union & Dwyane Wade Welcome Baby Via Surrogacy (Photos) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 09, 2018
FRoosevelt:
You really need to understand the physiological changes in pregnancy before insulting the professor. Some Nigerians though. SMH.

You used the word, 'parasite' and that's totally correct. Though in this case, a necessary parasite that must be cared for, not destroyed, all things being normal that is; because a foetus can be rightly 'killed' if at any time the survival of the mother is at risk.

Pregnancy is known to alter the normal functioning of the body in a negative way due to the hormonal changes and the needs of the developing foetus.
Also, it is capable of giving you chronic diseases you never had.

So while I partially disagree with my Prof., I agree with most of his argument in the context of pregnancy in Nigeria because maternal mortality rates are above the roof here as there are no effective, functional and easily accessible ante-natal, natal and post-natal care obtainable here.

Also, the ignorant and supertitious mentality of the people concerning pregnancy complicates everything. A woman who is medically
adjudged to need a caesarean section would refuse such medical advice because her pastor told her the demons will kill her if she goes under the knife. SMH. Finally, she loses the baby and even her life due to ignorance.

Pregnancy might be physiological in better health care systems but in my opinion it's definitely pathological in Nigeria and also pathological to poor women.

Yeah poor women give birth everyday but there's a reason maternal mortality rate is higher in poorer third world countries.

You only succeeded in confusing yourself.

Speaking for and against an argument at the same time?
Take a stand.

SMH
Re: Gabrielle Union & Dwyane Wade Welcome Baby Via Surrogacy (Photos) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 09, 2018
Dahkogrin007:

Pregnancy is actually a disease ....you should ask from those who knows and not just abuse the Prof

Shift to the left.
Re: Gabrielle Union & Dwyane Wade Welcome Baby Via Surrogacy (Photos) by Darevofpeace(m): 3:58pm On Nov 09, 2018
CHIMDIYA4EVA:
You deserves a national award for your sharp intelligent.
Re: Gabrielle Union & Dwyane Wade Welcome Baby Via Surrogacy (Photos) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 09, 2018
Shybae:

You only succeeded in confusing yourself.

Speaking for and against an argument at the same time?
Take a stand man.

SMH
If you understood my post you should have seen that my stance on the issue is that pregnancy is physiological in a functional health care system and pathological otherwise.
Re: Gabrielle Union & Dwyane Wade Welcome Baby Via Surrogacy (Photos) by Dahkogrin007(m): 5:52pm On Nov 09, 2018
FRoosevelt:
If you understood my post you should have seen that my stance on the issue is that pregnancy is physiological in a functional health care system and pathological otherwise.

Dnt waste ur time on him... He doesn't understand anything
Re: Gabrielle Union & Dwyane Wade Welcome Baby Via Surrogacy (Photos) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 09, 2018
Re: Gabrielle Union & Dwyane Wade Welcome Baby Via Surrogacy (Photos) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 09, 2018
Dahkogrin007:

Dnt waste ur time on him... He doesn't understand anything
cheesy
Re: Gabrielle Union & Dwyane Wade Welcome Baby Via Surrogacy (Photos) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 09, 2018
Dahkogrin007:

Pregnancy is actually a disease ....you should ask from those who knows and not just abuse the Prof
I know because I've been pregnant twice and birthed 2 children. And right here in this country too without a hitch.
FRoosevelt:
cheesy
You can wipe that grin off your face now!
Re: Gabrielle Union & Dwyane Wade Welcome Baby Via Surrogacy (Photos) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 09, 2018
Shybae:

You can wipe that grin off your face now!
We are good Ms Shybae. Though I didn't like the way you disrespected my Prof. smiley
Re: Gabrielle Union & Dwyane Wade Welcome Baby Via Surrogacy (Photos) by Tinyemeka(m): 8:45pm On Nov 13, 2018
MsGood:

Infertility means the inability to conceive.

One cannot miscarry what was not conceived originally.

Did not mean to sound rude.

1 Like

Re: Gabrielle Union & Dwyane Wade Welcome Baby Via Surrogacy (Photos) by MsGood(f): 9:04pm On Nov 13, 2018
Tinyemeka:

Infertility means the inability to conceive.

One cannot miscarry what was not conceived originally.

Did not mean to sound rude.
It was conceive outside the womb through IVF and placed in her womb for development but her body also failed her and this happened 9 times.
Re: Gabrielle Union & Dwyane Wade Welcome Baby Via Surrogacy (Photos) by Tinyemeka(m): 11:42pm On Nov 13, 2018
MsGood:

It was conceive outside the womb through IVF and placed in her womb for development but her body also failed her and this happened 9 times.

Kk. Thanks for explaining.
Re: Gabrielle Union & Dwyane Wade Welcome Baby Via Surrogacy (Photos) by samsard(m): 8:30pm On Mar 17, 2020
linasparkle:
what if it's the man that is diabetic?
I'm not sure diabetes in a man bears the same consequence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) / Burna Boy Meets Mia Mottley, The Prime Minister Of Barbados (Pics) / Harrysong Gifts Olajumoke Orisaguna N400K For Dancing To 'Chacha'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.