Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) (100535 Views)

#BottleCapChallenge: Lady Opens A Bottle With Her Chest, Gets Hailed (Pix) / Nigerian Slay Queens Blasted For Showing Off Potatoes, Lady Fires Back / Symply Tacha "Body Shamed" For Showing Her Stretch Marks (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 09, 2018
if she giv me i go chop
Re: Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) by CAPSLOCKED: 5:43pm On Nov 09, 2018
Liliyann:

Isn't it a pity that the same guys that will insult you in public will still come and message you in private??

You have my attention, stop quoting me coz this will be the last time that I will reply you!
Fool

I'VE INBOXED ONLY ONE PERSON ALL MY EXISTENCE ON THIS FORUM.. AND IT'S MY MAN SUNNYMORNIN1, JUST LAST MONTH.

YOU'RE A LYING LITTLE PLEB. GO TO HELL.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) by simplesearch: 5:52pm On Nov 09, 2018
Boldness to do the wrong thing does not make it good, this is shamelessly disgusting!
Re: Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) by Upsidedown9ja(m): 5:57pm On Nov 09, 2018
frozen70:

That scores you gut for they above question is not strong enough

Majority of the people who gave you the "like"and majority of people here in this forum are men

Sex can not be done with out each gender

Men like sex more but women need men to touch their sensitive buttons and remind them of sex. Y

Both women and men enjoys sex in as much as is done with the right partner
You are right but I have this encounter with one girl, at first she clam she don like sex but when we got alone, omo see show, everyday she is always honey morning afternoon and nite.

Re: Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) by Dare1971(m): 5:57pm On Nov 09, 2018
Liliyann:
Its quite a pity that guys this days don't know how to satisfy a lady on bed!!
What we have is indomie guys!!
Use them only for financial gains and never for sexual satisfaction!!

Revers is the case mam. Married to a woman who do not want good sex
Re: Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) by Promise47(m): 7:00pm On Nov 09, 2018
Susu888:
Laugh wan kill me... as she ugly like this , if the dildos get life dem no go gree entre down there! grin
bros no be only u ooo laugh won still kill me two ooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) by Liliyann(f): 7:45pm On Nov 09, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

I'VE INBOXED ONLY ONE PERSON ALL MY EXISTENCE ON THIS FORUM.. AND IT'S MY MAN SUNNYMORNIN1, JUST LAST MONTH.

YOU'RE A LYING LITTLE PLEB. GO TO HELL.

Ever since I registered this account here, you have taken it upon your sick self to be quoting me in every thread and insulting me!!
I have had enough of your insult!!
A closer look on my profile will show how you have been quoting me so I ask,how can I possibly be lying?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) by Fourwinds: 8:11pm On Nov 09, 2018
highqueen:
Really disgusting piece of shit. shocked shocked
This lady needs help with all these openings on her face.

U love the thing my friend
Re: Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) by chinnyonwu(m): 8:39pm On Nov 09, 2018
This one fit be tranny o. Someone should touch her crotch. U fit suprise na di.k dey there
Re: Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) by Johnmattee(m): 8:52pm On Nov 09, 2018
This ugly chipmunk-toothed girl again.
Re: Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 09, 2018
Liliyann:
Will u shut up.,... U just wan show ur self
Re: Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) by okenwaa(m): 11:03pm On Nov 09, 2018
Liliyann:

Na your type dey carry pant for hand run leave room......screamimg fire!fire!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) by dadasupremacy(m): 11:09pm On Nov 09, 2018
Have you tried those agveros guys that drink Jedi and smoke weed
Re: Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) by efemena5050(m): 4:13am On Nov 10, 2018
Liliyann:
blue goat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) by omokiri5(m): 6:20am On Nov 10, 2018
enemyofprogress:
are you sure you can satisfy her?
I don't know if I can
Re: Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) by chisani(m): 9:30am On Nov 10, 2018
She is entitled to her opinion.Period.
Re: Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) by syntekelite(m): 2:01pm On Nov 10, 2018
Liliyann:

personal experience i guess...
Re: Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) by cardoctor(m): 6:48am On Nov 12, 2018
How do u use them? Videos please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of Chinese Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks / Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party / The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.