Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,706 members, 7,802,102 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

My Trip To Ilesha... Osun State.Met some lovely kids there that got my attention - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Trip To Ilesha... Osun State.Met some lovely kids there that got my attention (2230 Views)

My Trip To Calabar and Akwa Ibom From Lagos / My Trip To Kainji Lake National Park And Kainji Dam / My Trip To Akure, The Capital Of Ondo State (pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Trip To Ilesha... Osun State.Met some lovely kids there that got my attention by Bbsharon(f): 11:11pm On Nov 08, 2018
Good to be back on Nairaland...Like so good to be able to put myself together to write a post after a long while cheesy. I have missed all the lovely and bad mouth people on here grin.

So three months ago I was in Ilesha for a conference. I had planned I would go see one or two places around the area before leaving. Unfortunately I guess I woke up on the wrong side that day. I had terrible stomach pain and almost didn't make it. I took pain reliever, muttered some words to myself and left the house. I got to Ilesha and felt a bit better and as usual African time came to play. So, I decided to stray away grin. I walked about three streets away from the Conference Center and I kept on telling myself, this is my first time in this place...I can't just come and leave like that. Stomach pain or not tongue. Eventually I walked into the midst of this beautiful kids on the street at a cobbler's shop. I had my fun. I felt much better. I laughed so much. They loved my glasses wink. They argued if the colour was pink or purple, one said yellow. I gave up... grin grin.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Trip To Ilesha... Osun State.Met some lovely kids there that got my attention by Bbsharon(f): 11:12pm On Nov 08, 2018
I Loved their Yoruba compared to mine with the Lagos "Yoruba ". I loved the accent that came with it. It was beautiful kiss. I loved the way they wanted to tell me so much about their city with their little knowledge and how they love to play around unrestrained. They were proud of their own smiley. They made me eat 'Ekuru' with stew when the seller passed by. Hahahaha... I loved it kiss. It's like white moimoi with ofada kind of stew. I guess the pepper used was deep red lipsrsealed embarassed...it was epic, typical Yoruba stew. I tried to do my mom style that says you don't drink too much water when taking pepper just breathe and continue shocked, IT DIDN'T WORK. I took three sachets of pure water. I Had FUN . cheesy grin**

The 2nd picture was taken by one of those kids kiss.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Trip To Ilesha... Osun State.Met some lovely kids there that got my attention by Tolexander: 11:38pm On Nov 08, 2018
Bbsharon:
I Loved their Yoruba compared to mine with the Lagos "Yoruba Yoruba". I loved the accent that came with it. It was beautiful �. I loved the way they wanted to tell me so much about their city with their little knowledge and how they love to play around unrestrained. They were proud of their own �. They made me eat 'Ekuru' with stew when the seller passed by. Hahahaha... I loved it �. It's like white moimoi with ofada kind of stew. I guess the pepper used was deep red�...it was epic, typical Yoruba stew. I tried to do my mom style that says you don't drink too much water when taking pepper just breathe and continue �, IT DIDN'T WORK. I took three sachets of pure water. I Had FUN �. **The 2nd picture was taken by one of those kids ���.
cool!

following...

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Ilesha... Osun State.Met some lovely kids there that got my attention by Bbsharon(f): 11:38pm On Nov 08, 2018
This is me trying to come back wink. Hopefully more travels and tours and lots of writings. smiley
Cheers kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Trip To Ilesha... Osun State.Met some lovely kids there that got my attention by Cherez: 11:48pm On Nov 08, 2018
cool I love experiences as this I'm a bit of rustic and a bit of uptown. Can't wait for holidays to enjoy a getaway too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Trip To Ilesha... Osun State.Met some lovely kids there that got my attention by dingbang(m): 12:18am On Nov 09, 2018
Erin ijesha waterfalls... I want to visit there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Trip To Ilesha... Osun State.Met some lovely kids there that got my attention by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:05am On Nov 09, 2018
BEAUTIFUL scenes......

Hoping to read more from you in the nearest future.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Trip To Ilesha... Osun State.Met some lovely kids there that got my attention by Bbsharon(f): 8:30am On Nov 09, 2018
Tolexander:
cool!
following...
Thanks smiley
Cherez:
cool
I love experiences as this
I'm a bit of rustic and a bit of uptown.
Can't wait for holidays to enjoy a getaway too
Experiences like this breathes life...you should go on one soon. cool
dingbang:
Erin ijesha waterfalls... I want to visit there
You want me to be your tour guide? Comes with a package o grin
post=72806069:
BEAUTIFUL scenes......
Hoping to read more from you in the nearest future.
Thank you smiley
Re: My Trip To Ilesha... Osun State.Met some lovely kids there that got my attention by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:32am On Nov 09, 2018
Hugs wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Trip To Ilesha... Osun State.Met some lovely kids there that got my attention by Ayomideen(m): 9:06am On Nov 09, 2018
I love this
Kudos to you ma'am
Looking forward to more from you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Trip To Ilesha... Osun State.Met some lovely kids there that got my attention by Bbsharon(f): 11:25am On Nov 09, 2018
post=72810461]Hugs wink [/quote]
Thanks smiley
[quote author=Ayomideen
:
I love this
Kudos to you ma'am
Looking forward to more from you
Thank you sir.

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Ilesha... Osun State.Met some lovely kids there that got my attention by dingbang(m): 12:02pm On Nov 09, 2018
Bbsharon:

Thanks smiley

Experiences like this breathes life...you should go on one soon. cool

You want me to be your tour guide? Comes with a package o grin

Thank you smiley

smiles, let me have your number so I can call
Re: My Trip To Ilesha... Osun State.Met some lovely kids there that got my attention by Mizwisdom(f): 2:08pm On Nov 09, 2018
You obviously love kids a lot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Trip To Ilesha... Osun State.Met some lovely kids there that got my attention by okwabayi(m): 2:42pm On Nov 09, 2018
I’ve read one or two of this woman’s tours. Where she waka go all this while?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Trip To Ilesha... Osun State.Met some lovely kids there that got my attention by Bbsharon(f): 5:22pm On Nov 09, 2018
Mizwisdom:
You obviously love kids a lot
Yes I do kiss
okwabayi:
I’ve read one or two of this woman’s tours. Where she waka go all this while?
I'm back wink smiley
Re: My Trip To Ilesha... Osun State.Met some lovely kids there that got my attention by lakesidepapa(m): 11:11pm On Nov 09, 2018
Bbsharon:
Good to be back on Nairaland...Like so good to be able to put myself together to write a post after a long while cheesy. I have missed all the lovely and bad mouth people on here grin.

So three months ago I was in Ilesha for a conference. I had planned I would go see one or two places around the area before leaving. Unfortunately I guess I woke up on the wrong side that day. I had terrible stomach pain and almost didn't make it. I took pain reliever, muttered some words to myself and left the house. I got to Ilesha and felt a bit better and as usual African time came to play. So, I decided to stray away grin. I walked about three streets away from the Conference Center and I kept on telling myself, this is my first time in this place...I can't just come and leave like that. Stomach pain or not tongue. Eventually I walked into the midst of this beautiful kids on the street at a cobbler's shop. I had my fun. I felt much better. I laughed so much. They loved my glasses wink. They argued if the colour was pink or purple, one said yellow. I gave up... grin grin.

My Hometown.. ! You ought to have ask for pounded yam(iyan) Ijesha and Ekiti love for iyan have no bound and we know how to pound it perfectly.
I think the street u took this pictures is a rural area, u could have to come to the main town around round-about and its developed environs, in fact, u would love your tour more better.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To Ilesha... Osun State.Met some lovely kids there that got my attention by Bbsharon(f): 11:25pm On Nov 09, 2018
lakesidepapa:

My Hometown.. ! You ought to have ask for pounded yam(iyan) Ijesha and Ekiti love for iyan have no bound and we know how to pound it perfectly.
I think the street u took this pictures is a rural area, u could have to come to the main town around round-about and its developed environs, in fact, u would love your tour more better.

Thanks a lot. It wasn't a tour it was more like a Wakapass. I didn't plan it. Next time I would sure explore the city more. smiley

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Ilesha... Osun State.Met some lovely kids there that got my attention by Bbsharon(f): 11:27pm On Nov 09, 2018
dingbang:
smiles, let me have your number so I can call

Sent a DM.
Re: My Trip To Ilesha... Osun State.Met some lovely kids there that got my attention by dingbang(m): 5:32am On Nov 10, 2018
Bbsharon:

Sent a DM.
replied
Re: My Trip To Ilesha... Osun State.Met some lovely kids there that got my attention by lawani: 6:26pm On Nov 23, 2018
Interesting I lived and grew up in ilesa. I am a lesh guy
Re: My Trip To Ilesha... Osun State.Met some lovely kids there that got my attention by lakesidepapa(m): 6:40pm On Nov 23, 2018
lawani:

Me too! growing up in Ilesha is one of the greatest things that can happen to human kind. There's a special vibes attached to it. Ijesha ni'mere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To Ilesha... Osun State.Met some lovely kids there that got my attention by Bbsharon(f): 9:18am On Nov 24, 2018
lawani:

Interesting. Is that what they call you people? Lesh? Sounds cool grin
Re: My Trip To Ilesha... Osun State.Met some lovely kids there that got my attention by Bbsharon(f): 9:19am On Nov 24, 2018
lakesidepapa:

Me too! growing up in Ilesha is one of the greatest things that can happen to human kind. There's a special vibes attached to it. Ijesha ni'mere

Wow... This is a clear case of my mother's soup is the sweetest smiley
Re: My Trip To Ilesha... Osun State.Met some lovely kids there that got my attention by lakesidepapa(m): 11:06am On Nov 24, 2018
Bbsharon:

Lesh is a slang name for ilesha.. just like Lasgidi to lagos, JTown to Jos, L.A to Los Angeles, Yankee to US, Jand to UK, IB to Ibadan and so on..

3 Likes

Re: My Trip To Ilesha... Osun State.Met some lovely kids there that got my attention by lakesidepapa(m): 11:15am On Nov 24, 2018
Bbsharon:

Wow... This is a clear case of my mother's soup is the sweetest smiley
you would understand what I was saying if u have tasted the soup. .smiley

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Ilesha... Osun State.Met some lovely kids there that got my attention by Bbsharon(f): 1:12pm On Nov 24, 2018
lakesidepapa:

Lesh is a slang name for ilesha.. just like Lasgidi to lagos, JTown to Jos, L.A to Los Angeles, Yankee to US, Jand to UK, IB to Ibadan and so on..

Oh, cool smiley
lakesidepapa:

you would understand what I was saying if u have tasted the soup. .smiley
Indeed grin
Re: My Trip To Ilesha... Osun State.Met some lovely kids there that got my attention by Konquest: 11:42am On Feb 12, 2019
Bbsharon:

^^^^^
^^^^^
LESHKOV

Another cool and alternate name for Ilesa among
the Yuppies [Young Urban Professionals] is "Leshkov
" grin

You Dig? wink
Re: My Trip To Ilesha... Osun State.Met some lovely kids there that got my attention by Bbsharon(f): 3:34pm On Feb 12, 2019
Konquest:

^^^^^
^^^^^
LESHKOV

Another cool and alternate name for Ilesa among
the Yuppies [Young Urban Professionals] is "Leshkov
" grin

You Dig? wink

Oh, cool.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

American Women Accepted My Offer To Be Her Care Giver / Got My Admission Letter From A Canadian University, What Next Pls / Life In Bida!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.