Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,420,513 members, 5,428,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 February 2020 at 09:20 AM

Preach The Gospel - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Preach The Gospel (135 Views)

Biblically, Should Women Preach Or Pastor Inside The Church? / "I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl / Little Boy Preaching The Gospel In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Preach The Gospel by Godwindanielboy(m): 11:30pm On Nov 08, 2018
Philippians 4:1
The souls won by a believer is the believer's joy and crown in eternity even on earth. Winning of souls is very important and paramount for every believer, the souls you win as a believer is your Joy and crown. It gives GOD joy when you win souls for Him. It is pleasing to Him. As a believer, when you don't go into the world and preach the gospel, you are failing in your purpose in Life. For your purpose is to please GOD and do His will (Go ye into the world and preach the gospel to every creature).
So preaching the gospel is very important, you don't have to start thinking about what to say or write but the Holy Spirit enables you to preach. This is why every believer must be filled with the Holy Spirit, preaching the gospel can not be effective. Jesus said "Ye shall receive power after that the Holy Spirit have come upon you and ye shall be witness unto me in Jerusalem, Samaria and Judea and unto the uttermost part of the earth". So (the power of GOD) the Holy Spirit is important in every believer's life. So if you don't have the Holy Spirit in you, it means you're living contrary to GOD's will for you.
May be you are still living in sin, the Holy Spirit will hardly manifest, may be you're yet to give your life to Christ, you won't have the Holy Spirit, may be you have left your first love, the Holy Spirit will hardly manifest. Preaching the gospel is not difficult but it is when the Holy Spirit is absent in the life of the preacher.
Is the Holy Spirit still in your life? Ask yourself, when I sin, am I still convicted or unhappy? When I sin, does it feel like a normal thing? Examine your life!!!
When you have done a cross examination of your life, what is the result? Is it
1. I have backslided.
2. I don't even have the Holy Spirit or I am not even sure of His presence.
3. I have not given my life to Christ.
4. I have the Holy Spirit.
If (1) is the result of the cross examination you have done, then you have to return to Christ, you have to decide to forsake those sins and things of the world, do away with them, the Bible says " Come out from among them and be ye separate, touch not the unclean thing" . Take the following steps:
- Forsake your sins. Decide that you will do away with them.
- Ask for forgiveness of your sins and promise GOD that you won't go back to those sins any longer.
- Ask for refreshing and re-ignition of the Holy Spirit in your life.
- You must constantly fellowship with GOD; with His word and pray consistently(especially in other tongues if you can). Without constant fellowship with GOD in prayer and reading His Word, you are most likely to return back to your vomit . Fellowship with GOD is very paramount!!!
If (2) is the result of the cross examination, you may think you don't have the Holy Spirit but you have the Holy Spirit in you when you give your life to Christ. The reason why you are not sure of the presence of the Holy Spirit is because you have not seen the manifestation (evidence) of the Holy Spirit. Example of the manifestation of the Holy Spirit is speaking in other tongues. So when speak in other tongues, the Holy Spirit is evident in your life. But you may ask the question; "But some people speak in other tongues but are still living in sin. Yes, the gift of the Lord (Spirit) is without repentance but the Holy Spirit will not be effective in their life, they will live a Holy life by struggle, they will preach the gospel by struggle it may not be by struggle they may not even be able to preach, pray and read the Word of the Lord at all. In summary, speaking in tongues is an evidence that the Holy Spirit is present in the life of a believer but it is not a guarantee of Holy and Righteous living.
Back to where I stopped before deflecting to people who speak in tongues, if you are not sure of the presence of the Holy Spirit but you have given your Life to Christ, you need for the Gift of the Holy Spirit. Pray that the Holy Spirit and His gift will manifest in your life. Read the Word of the Lord and be prayerful(very very important). Live a Holy life, flee all appearance of evil. You may no longer feel the presence of the Holy Spirit because you are living in sin or have gone back to the world. That is why you have retrace your steps and return to God. READ the WORD, it strengthens your inner man.
If (3) is the result of the cross examination , you have to give your Life to Christ. Giving your life to Christ means separation from the bondage of sin and death, of Satan and the world. Without giving your life to Christ, you can't make it to eternity with GOD(Heaven). May be you don't love the way you lie, steal, talk, behave or you are still doing those things GOD hates. This is now the time to surrender your life to Christ, give Him all your Life, dedicate your life to Him. A life without Christ is a life full of Crisis, you may think about what crisis your life is facing now but spiritually there is great crisis. Make a decision now, the next seconds may be too late.
Say the following:
LORD JESUS, I have sinned against you. I acknowledge that I am a sinner. I have decided to forsake my sins and old ways. Have mercy on me, forgive me of my sins. I accept you has my personal Lord and Saviour. Come in to my life and take charge of my life. Thank you for saving my life and soul. CONGRATULATIONS, you are saved!!!
Now that you are saved, you have to forsake those sins, don't go back to them. Get a Bible and read it every it day. Pray for help and strength from GOD to help you to please Him. Join a Bible believing Church in which Holiness and truth of GOD's WORD is taught . GOD BLESS YOU.
If (4) is the result of your cross examination, then you are on the right path but be vigilant and watchful lest you fall. Stand fast, be unmovable. Keep fellowshipping with the Holy Spirit by speaking in other tongues daily without fail. Live a life void of offence, sin and filthiness.
After cross examination, make amend to your shortcomings and start preaching the gospel through the power of the Holy Spirit.
Note: I do not write to impress any man but to do GOD'S WILL.
Don't look at the messenger but use the message as a mirror to check up your life and obey the Word, let the Word bring forth fruit in Your life. Share to others through messages or any other social media platforms. GOD BLESS YOU. Shalom!!!
#AcceptChrist
#LiveforChrist

(1) (Reply)

[music + Video] Angel Opomulero - Iba / "Mentally Ill Man Beaten To Death In "So Called Exorcism Ritual". / ANGER (3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.