Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

HIV Vaccine: Please Help A Sister - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HIV Vaccine: Please Help A Sister (1924 Views)

How Long Can One Get HIV Accurate Result? Help A Sister / I Have The Feeling To Urinate After Every One Hour, Please Help A Sister / HIV Vaccine Breakthrough As Experts Generate Immune Cells To Stop Spread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

HIV Vaccine: Please Help A Sister by Mrsdimca: 6:10am On Nov 09, 2018
Hi, please help sister out, HIV vaccine is it free in hospital?

I had an unprotected sex with a random guy for the first time on sept 9. I have being restless ever since the scenario. I was advised to go for test after 3 months which will be dec 9. I don't know how the test will be, this is why I said let me take a preemptive measure by asking how the vaccines like, If it is free or not. I'm just too scared
Re: HIV Vaccine: Please Help A Sister by okenwa(m): 6:17am On Nov 09, 2018
Don't be scared of the test. Do it first before you worry about the remedy
Re: HIV Vaccine: Please Help A Sister by sisisioge: 6:20am On Nov 09, 2018
HIV vaccine is free in general hospital. You should have taken it almost immediately. I'm sure you would be OK...don't ever be caught like that again!
Re: HIV Vaccine: Please Help A Sister by kayboy4y(m): 6:24am On Nov 09, 2018
Even if the vaccine is free, a test must be conducted on you before the vaccine would be administered.

Were you not bold enough to spread your legs for the random guy?
So don't be scared. Be bold and go for the test.
Re: HIV Vaccine: Please Help A Sister by Nobody: 6:30am On Nov 09, 2018
Since you opened it for a random guy my advice is this

Continue opening it for any guy jare
So that if it happens you won't regret by saying just once
Also if youre infected you won't go down alone

Next time be like me,hold holy water in a bottle next time match dey. Just sprinkle the puna and it will be sanctified. Fire dey go
Re: HIV Vaccine: Please Help A Sister by Mrsdimca: 6:35am On Nov 09, 2018
okenwa:

thanks for the word of encouragement. December 9th making it the 3 months. I will do the test and keep you posted. thanks once again
Re: HIV Vaccine: Please Help A Sister by Mrsdimca: 6:36am On Nov 09, 2018
kayboy4y:
Even if the vaccine is free, a test must be conducted on you before the vaccine would be administered.

Were you not bold enough to spread your legs for the random guy?
So don't be scared. Be bold and go for the test.

okay, thanks a lot
Re: HIV Vaccine: Please Help A Sister by eightsin(m): 6:38am On Nov 09, 2018
Mrsdimca:
Hi, please help sister out, HIV vaccine is it free in hospital?

I had an unprotected sex with a random guy for the first time on sept 9. I have being restless ever since the scenario. I was advised to go for test after 3 months which will be dec 9. I don't know how the test will be, this is why I said let me take a preemptive measure by asking how the vaccines like, If it is free or not. I'm just too scared

Are you having any symptoms?? Don't be scared, one rarely contract HIV just like that even from a HIV known patient... Go for the text now and have your mind at ease

1 Like

Re: HIV Vaccine: Please Help A Sister by Mrsdimca: 6:45am On Nov 09, 2018
eightsin:

Are you having any symptoms?? Don't be scared, one rarely contract HIV just like that even from a HIV known patient... Go for the text now and have your mind at ease

i did a test yesterday, and yesterday made it exact 2 months. but it was negative. I was told I can only get exact result in 3 month time.
Re: HIV Vaccine: Please Help A Sister by eightsin(m): 6:50am On Nov 09, 2018
Mrsdimca:

i did a test yesterday, and yesterday made it exact 2 months. but it was negative. I was told I can only get exact result in 3 month time.

You are HIV negative if the test says that. I am quite sure It will still come out negative when done in Dec. The known easiest way to contract HIV is through contaminated blood transfusion or direct blood contact. Don't make yourself depressed for nothing
Re: HIV Vaccine: Please Help A Sister by Mrsdimca: 6:54am On Nov 09, 2018
eightsin:

You are HIV negative if the test says that. I am quite sure It will still come out negative when done in Dec. The known easiest way to contract HIV is through blood transfusion or direct blood contact. Don't make yourself depressed for nothing

thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: HIV Vaccine: Please Help A Sister by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 09, 2018
Mrsdimca:

Most often, the incubation period xceed 3months. Don't live in panic dear, having any symptoms nd signs ike sore in the mouth, rashes or inflammation of the nodes in ur armpit and groin? U noticed any difference in ur body system? Never to worry,
Re: HIV Vaccine: Please Help A Sister by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 09, 2018
eightsin:

You are HIV negative if the test says that. I am quite sure It will still come out negative when done in Dec. The known easiest way to contract HIV is through blood transfusion or direct blood contact. Don't make yourself depressed for nothing

Says who sir?
Blood transfusion this days undergo many screening processes sir, Unprotected sex still remain d number 1 route of contamination. Pls don't mislead d public.

5 Likes

Re: HIV Vaccine: Please Help A Sister by eightsin(m): 8:46am On Nov 09, 2018
EbubeDam:

Says who sir?
Blood transfusion this days undergo many screening processes sir, Unprotected sex still remain d number 1 route of contamination. Pls don't mislead d public.

That came out wrong... Should have been contaminated blood. Do you know you can have sex with an infected person and yet not contract the virus? Can you say that about direct blood contact?

1 Like

Re: HIV Vaccine: Please Help A Sister by neonly: 8:53am On Nov 09, 2018
Dint waste yur time things u don't know don't kill people is gun dat kill people

1 Like

Re: HIV Vaccine: Please Help A Sister by Deadlock: 10:48am On Nov 09, 2018
g

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HIV Vaccine: Please Help A Sister by Deadlock: 11:06am On Nov 09, 2018
[quote author=eightsin post=72807631]
Re: HIV Vaccine: Please Help A Sister by Mrsdimca: 11:38am On Nov 09, 2018
Deadlock:
Hi Dear, Good morning. How do I start? Let me share. y story so you may draw inspiration and respite from it,... I had multiple unprotected sex with a known HIV patient that ended in the month of May after I found atr drugs in her handbag when she went to take her bath. This girl hid her status from me and was the one telling me we should go for tests that she's afraid I might have STD(s),..I use condom but this girl complained about condoms and how the lubrication on the rubber turns her stomach,... I sheepishly started bleeping her unprotected.
Then I found out and my travails began,... I didn't even know how or what the drug looked like, when I saw that, I goggled and Lo and behold, I saw HIV,.. Chai,.. I tested the following day, negative! But then this lab operator wasn't around and only had a girl and even when I was open enough with her about my encounter and predicamen, she never said anything about PrEP,..Its was about a week after that I came to know about that,... My worries trippled. I ran to a teaching hospital after a month, did the test and it was negative, two months it was negative, I tested for all the known and unknown std/sti and all were negative at 3 months,.. By this time I already had panic attack and my legs were burning,... my veins where as though a hot coal was being transported therein, I concluded I was positive and that my case was one of DELAYED JUSTICE,...
At some point I did blood count and they said I had high concentration of Uric acid in my blood,... someone said GOUT,.. then I did kidney function test, I did scan, one day I spoke with a doctor and he said I should consider if I'm having issues with my kidney,... Dear, I began to cry, that day, I was with a friend in an hotel and he couldn't believe I was crying, I told him to hear what a Dr said and he encouraged me,... I couldn't get to tell him I was HIV positive (as my mind had concluded),..
Fast forward to 6 months (this week) and I tested and I'm still negative,... I don't know why God chose me, I don't know how I'm free but He did it for me. It's an experience that I shall never forget in my life,...
Do you know, even after I tested at 3,4 and 5 months, I couldn't get to believe it even when Drs told me I was free,.. Trust me, the mind is a huge part of the body. So, I implore you to calm down.
See, I spent more than 70k running tests during this period. I've done HIV test more than 20 times in the past 6 months cos I concluded it was my fault and was ready to carry my cross,... something o don't know if I was mentally ready for.
Should I add that I even went to the girls center to report her, and was persudaded to run a test there,.. and I RAN AWAY before the result came out,.. this was at 79 days,... few days before 3 months,... I couldn't stay to hear the bad news,...
This is about the first time in saying all this, I've not even told my closest of allies here but,.. my birthday comes up in a few days and I will tell my paddies here who lash anyhow.
Thus,.. be strong and don't put yourself through what I went through,... See, I've not fully recovered but I'm making progress,... I had anxiety, depression and panic attacks, I couldn't sleep or eat well for complete 6 months,...
So much left unsaid,...Truat me
YoU can PM me,... I had so many guys who helped me on here during this difficult time and it helped alot,.. One Dr I met online even told me i will have to test for 1 yr,.. but at six months,... I CONSIDER MYSELF FREE.
N. B. I've been offline on nairaland for almost a month now, I had to login just to share this,...
I might create a thread so my experience can serve as a deterrent to many,... both guys and girls.

thanks a lot dear. so encouraging and brain Stormy. kudos!!!
Re: HIV Vaccine: Please Help A Sister by Mrsdimca: 11:42am On Nov 09, 2018
Deadlock:
Hi Dear, Good morning. How do I start? Let me share. y story so you may draw inspiration and respite from it,... I had multiple unprotected sex with a known HIV patient that ended in the month of May after I found atr drugs in her handbag when she went to take her bath. This girl hid her status from me and was the one telling me we should go for tests that she's afraid I might have STD(s),..I use condom but this girl complained about condoms and how the lubrication on the rubber turns her stomach,... I sheepishly started bleeping her unprotected.
Then I found out and my travails began,... I didn't even know how or what the drug looked like, when I saw that, I goggled and Lo and behold, I saw HIV,.. Chai,.. I tested the following day, negative! But then this lab operator wasn't around and only had a girl and even when I was open enough with her about my encounter and predicamen, she never said anything about PrEP,..Its was about a week after that I came to know about that,... My worries trippled. I ran to a teaching hospital after a month, did the test and it was negative, two months it was negative, I tested for all the known and unknown std/sti and all were negative at 3 months,.. By this time I already had panic attack and my legs were burning,... my veins where as though a hot coal was being transported therein, I concluded I was positive and that my case was one of DELAYED JUSTICE,...
At some point I did blood count and they said I had high concentration of Uric acid in my blood,... someone said GOUT,.. then I did kidney function test, I did scan, one day I spoke with a doctor and he said I should consider if I'm having issues with my kidney,... Dear, I began to cry, that day, I was with a friend in an hotel and he couldn't believe I was crying, I told him to hear what a Dr said and he encouraged me,... I couldn't get to tell him I was HIV positive (as my mind had concluded),..
Fast forward to 6 months (this week) and I tested and I'm still negative,... I don't know why God chose me, I don't know how I'm free but He did it for me. It's an experience that I shall never forget in my life,...
Do you know, even after I tested at 3,4 and 5 months, I couldn't get to believe it even when Drs told me I was free,.. Trust me, the mind is a huge part of the body. So, I implore you to calm down.
See, I spent more than 70k running tests during this period. I've done HIV test more than 20 times in the past 6 months cos I concluded it was my fault and was ready to carry my cross,... something o don't know if I was mentally ready for.
Should I add that I even went to the girls center to report her, and was persudaded to run a test there,.. and I RAN AWAY before the result came out,.. this was at 79 days,... few days before 3 months,... I couldn't stay to hear the bad news,...
This is about the first time in saying all this, I've not even told my closest of allies here but,.. my birthday comes up in a few days and I will tell my paddies here who lash anyhow.
Thus,.. be strong and don't put yourself through what I went through,... See, I've not fully recovered but I'm making progress,... I had anxiety, depression and panic attacks, I couldn't sleep or eat well for complete 6 months,...
YoU can PM me,... I had so many guys who helped me on here during this difficult time and it helped alot,.. One Dr I met online even told me i will have to test for 1 yr,.. but at six months,... I CONSIDER MYSELF FREE.
N. B. I've been offline on nairaland for almost a month now, I had to login just to share this,...
I might create a thread so my experience can serve as a deterrent to many,... both guys and girls.

I stylishly asked him. he said he is negative, that he does it every three months
Re: HIV Vaccine: Please Help A Sister by eightsin(m): 11:51am On Nov 09, 2018
Wow... This is touching. Don't know if I should say congrats. Thank God for life and God health
But some people can be so wicked. Imagine she knew she is HIV positive yet encouraged you to dive in raw. I would have beaten the day light outta her. Aswear

Deadlock:
Re: HIV Vaccine: Please Help A Sister by Deadlock: 12:18pm On Nov 09, 2018
eightsin:
Wow... This is touching. Don't know if I should say congrats. Thank God for life and God health
But some people can be so wicked. Imagine she knew she is HIV positive yet encouraged you to dive in raw. I would have beaten the day light outta her. Aswear

Re: HIV Vaccine: Please Help A Sister by eightsin(m): 12:44pm On Nov 09, 2018
Dude, you mean, you still communicate with her!!! Not me, I can never do that... I go publish her status for Twitter, gram, facebook and every social media on this earth.

Deadlock:

Brother, I just want to keep calm, I've got chats where I asked her what she really wanted to achieve by getting people infected,.. You see, this girl didn't deny knowing her status, when I confronted her, all she could say was 'Why did I check her bag? ",..and she later began to beg,... I'm a very muscular person and I could've killed her should I raise arms on her,...Her condition is enough for me. All I did was to text my priest-friend that I'm in trouble, he's continued to ask me what the problem was,... I'm yet to still tell him.
The funny thing is, I already told her my result came out positive and we already planning for "marriage",...
We even discussed how many kids "we" will have,... she's been "supportive",...calls every now and then.
Re: HIV Vaccine: Please Help A Sister by Deadlock: 1:18pm On Nov 09, 2018
[quote author=eightsin post=72817391]Dude, you mean, you still communicate with her!!! Not me, I can never do that... I go publish her status for Twitter, gram, facebook and every social media on this earth.

[/quote
Re: HIV Vaccine: Please Help A Sister by Mrsdimca: 3:26pm On Dec 09, 2018
okenwa:

I have done the test today marked 3 months exactly, it was negative. thanks for the support and words of encouragement. I'm finally out of depression.
Re: HIV Vaccine: Please Help A Sister by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 09, 2018
There is no HIV vaccine yet.

Hopefully your result comes out negative in 3 months from first contact.

Always practise safe sex. Nobody wants HIV!
Re: HIV Vaccine: Please Help A Sister by Mrsdimca: 5:06am On Dec 10, 2018
[quote author=greyham post=73691709]There is no HIV vaccine yet.

Always practise safe sex. Nobody wants HIV![/quote

yesterday marked exactly three months, I did the test and was negative. thanks a lot
Re: HIV Vaccine: Please Help A Sister by Mrsdimca: 5:08am On Dec 10, 2018
greyham:
There is no HIV vaccine yet.
Always practise safe sex. Nobody wants HIV!
yesterday marked the three months, did it yesterday and was negative
Re: HIV Vaccine: Please Help A Sister by Nobody: 5:20am On Dec 10, 2018
Mrsdimca:

yesterday marked the three months, did it yesterday and was negative

That's good news. Be sure to use protection next time.
Re: HIV Vaccine: Please Help A Sister by twosquare(m): 9:29pm On Dec 10, 2018
Well, I believe you have learnt your lesson. It's not worth it. Righteousness is profitable. I am happy. God keep you.
Mrsdimca:

I have done the test today marked 3 months exactly, it was negative. thanks for the support and words of encouragement. I'm finally out of depression.

1 Like

Re: HIV Vaccine: Please Help A Sister by BecaciaBarbie(f): 10:10pm On Dec 21, 2018
eightsin:

You are HIV negative if the test says that. I am quite sure It will still come out negative when done in Dec. The known easiest way to contract HIV is through contaminated blood transfusion or direct blood contact. Don't make yourself depressed for nothing
shocked chaaaai see how this one is misleading the op shocked sex is no1! Keep deceiving yourself!!!
Re: HIV Vaccine: Please Help A Sister by OgaBuhari: 10:25pm On Dec 21, 2018
eightsin:

like seriously?
Re: HIV Vaccine: Please Help A Sister by Jhamzy(m): 10:57pm On Dec 21, 2018
eightsin:

What about through deep romance and kisses?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Checkout This New Cigarette Pack / Staph Aurus Any Cure? / The Man With Ebola Is At First Consultants Hospital In Obalende, Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.