Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (108278 Views)

She Used Food And Netflix To Get Into My Heart / Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel / Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by marvin906(m): 10:34am On Nov 09, 2018
Pureety:
Op you said she used the money in settling family issues? Its not like she used it to go shopping for herself or on frivolous things!!

To her, family comes first, probably she didn't want to be selfish and use the money on herself while her family are in pressing need of money!!

If this is your reason for breaking up then you were never in love with that lady!!

where you high when you typed this

2 Likes

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by CAPSLOCKED: 10:36am On Nov 09, 2018
Pureety:
Op you said she used the money in settling family issues? Its not like she used it to go shopping for herself or on frivolous things!!

To her, family comes first, probably she didn't want to be selfish and use the money on herself while her family are in pressing need of money!!

If this is your reason for breaking up then you were never in love with that lady
!!

DID SHE DISCUSS WITH HIM BEFORE USING THE MONEY HE GAVE HER FOR THEIR BUSINESS ON HER FAMILY?

AUNTY LEARN HOW TO USE YOUR HEAD SOMETIMES NAH, HABA.

marvin906:

ASIN I JUST TIRE HOW SOME CHICKS REASON. FOOLISHLY.

8 Likes

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by marvin906(m): 10:37am On Nov 09, 2018
Liliyann:
Your mates are spending more than that on their girl and you are here crying coz of 500k!!!

If you are truly in love with that girl, everything about her should come first!!
I can't date someone that doesn't have the welfare of my family at heart!!
So, you allowed her to use the money to settle family issues when you could have done it as her boyfriend!!

You are such a pathetic broke ass guy!
Free that girl so that she can be with someone that loves and value her!!

from today I promise to pray for you..
God must take you out of this porverty your currently experiencing
sorry ehn
broke chicks spitting be venom

6 Likes

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by highqueen(f): 10:39am On Nov 09, 2018
Liliyann:

The little girl is just seeking for cheap attention online
Unfortunately I don't have time for asslickers.
Yeah!! I know, I had ample time that was the only reason I replied the nitwit though. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 09, 2018
Les:
lowest queen!
Babe today made me realize most ladies on nairaland are teenagers and are probably undergraduate. They really don't understand how hard Nigerian is. Someone out of his lack sacrificed 500k to better the life of his girlfriend, not wife oo and the lady squandered the money on something else. Yet immature ladies on nairaland are supporting the act. it shows these people have never worked in their life .i am very certain all of them are still under their parent roof.

33 Likes

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Les: 10:43am On Nov 09, 2018
Liliyann:

Who do we have here??
Little girl, this isn't kiddies section!!!
Run along, go play with your toys!!!
State your point and don't ever mention me again!!!
I don't have the time for asslickers!!!
You are a big shame to womanhood!!!
if you know how old I am, the joke is on you! Evil woman!

49 Likes

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by CAPSLOCKED: 10:45am On Nov 09, 2018
vingeophysicist:
Babe today made me realize most ladies on nairaland are teenagers and are probably undergraduate. They really don't understand how hard Nigerian is. Someone out of his lack sacrificed 500k to better the life of his girlfriend, not wife oo and the lady squandered the money on something else. Yet immature ladies on nairaland are supporting the act. it shows these people have never worked in their life .i am very certain all of them are still under their parent roof.

IN FACT THE THREAD STARTER IS A MAD MAN. LET HIM CARRY HIS CROSS ALONE AND STOP INVOLVING THE ONLINE COMMUNITY. IF ONE CAN MAKE A DUMB DECISION LIKE HE DID THEN HE SHOULD BE ABLE TO ENJOY THE OUTCOME OF HIS SOWN SEEDS.

4 Likes

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Les: 10:45am On Nov 09, 2018
highqueen:

Lowest of the low.
Foolish idiot.
Know where and who you seek your cheap attention from next time.

you're just evil, learn to be kind to your fellow humans. I just can't believe you.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by obonujoker(m): 10:46am On Nov 09, 2018
highqueen:

It's like you are very stupid.
Make your comment and never quote me again.

Why do you enjoy attention seeking??

3 Likes

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Liliyann(f): 10:46am On Nov 09, 2018
Les:
if you know how old I am, the joke is on you! Evil woman!

cheesy You seem to be above menopause already, hence the need for unnecessary attention from all these boys here!!!
Baby girl, if you ever need tips on how to get a real guy just message me, Age isn't the same with common sense which you seem to be lacking!!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Les: 10:47am On Nov 09, 2018
vingeophysicist:
the evil they puke out has literally ruined my day!

20 Likes

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by highqueen(f): 10:47am On Nov 09, 2018
Les:
you're just evil, learn to be kind to your fellow humans. I just can't believe you.
This attention starved lesbian, leave me alone.
undecided

1 Like

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by highqueen(f): 10:48am On Nov 09, 2018
obonujoker:

Why do you enjoy attention seeking??
K.
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Pureety(f): 10:49am On Nov 09, 2018
marvin906:

My opinion
If you don't like it,that's your problem!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by obonujoker(m): 10:49am On Nov 09, 2018
Liliyann:
Your mates are spending more than that on their girl and you are here crying coz of 500k!!!

If you are truly in love with that girl, everything about her should come first!!
I can't date someone that doesn't have the welfare of my family at heart!!
So, you allowed her to use the money to settle family issues when you could have done it as her boyfriend!!

You are such a pathetic broke ass guy!
Free that girl so that she can be with someone that loves and value her!!

Before lilyann made this post....

18 Likes

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Les: 10:49am On Nov 09, 2018
Liliyann:

cheesy You seem to be above menopause already, hence the need for unnecessary attention from all these boys here!!!
Baby girl, if you ever need tips on how to get a real guy just message me, Age isn't the same with common sense which you seem to be lacking!!
from a little girl to above menopause, I repeat if only you know how old I am. Just learn to be less evil, then we are good. Grow up too!

26 Likes

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by obonujoker(m): 10:50am On Nov 09, 2018
highqueen:

K.

lol... clown.... grin

1 Like

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Pureety(f): 10:52am On Nov 09, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

DID SHE DISCUSS WITH HIM BEFORE USING THE MONEY HE GAVE HER FOR THEIR BUSINESS ON HER FAMILY?

AUNTY LEARN HOW TO USE YOUR HEAD SOMETIMES NAH, HABA.

ASIN I JUST TIRE HOW SOME CHICKS REASON. FOOLISHLY.

Its not a must you have to quote me!!
My opinion, and if it doesn't sit well with you then I don't care!

3 Likes

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Les: 10:54am On Nov 09, 2018
highqueen:

This attention starved lesbian, leave me alone.
undecided
les or no les, I detest evil. I'm not after you, I'm only addressing the evil in you. Unless you and your evil is merged. Grow up into humanity for others, it's necessary!

33 Likes

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 09, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

IN FACT THE THREAD STARTER IS A MAD MAN. LET HIM CARRY HIS CROSS ALONE AND STOP INVOLVING THE ONLINE COMMUNITY. IF ONE CAN MAKE A DUMB DECISION LIKE HE DID THEN HE SHOULD BE ABLE TO ENJOY THE OUTCOME OF HIS SOWN SEEDS.
you can't blame the guy oo. Things of the heart are usually devoid of real thinking. I am only surprised at the response from ladies on nairaland. From their comments, it shows they have never worked in their life or maybe they are prostitutes. This is why I will never sacrifice part of my wealth for Nigerian ladies because they have that mentality that it is their right. if you don't do it for them others will.
if the guy in question gives this money to a guy he will be surprise how the money will yield dividend within a short time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Pureety(f): 10:56am On Nov 09, 2018
Les:
shut up, just shut up!

OK, you have been noticed Little girl!!
You seem to be lacking comprehension skills!!!
Try and work on all that unused energy that you use to type shut up!!
It isn't healthy!!

3 Likes

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Les: 10:57am On Nov 09, 2018
Pureety:

OK, you have been noticed Little girl!!
You seem to be lacking comprehension skills!!!
Try and work on all that unused energy that you use to type shut up!!
It isn't healthy!!
wicked impure woman!

19 Likes

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Pureety(f): 10:59am On Nov 09, 2018
Les:
wicked impure woman!

cheesy
My prayers are definitely with you
Try and go for deliverance.

3 Likes

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by highqueen(f): 10:59am On Nov 09, 2018
Les:
les or no les, I detest evil. I'm not after you, I'm only addressing the evil in you. Unless you and your evil is merged. Grow up into humanity for others, it's necessary!
From hence forth, all cheap attention hungry lesbians shall be ignored.

2 Likes

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 09, 2018
Why would she do that,she has taken you for MAGA. Guy i go collect my money back with scope. I will collect part if not all. I will bring up stories and ask her to borrow me money after which i will leave the relationship.If that lady loves you she will not use your money to settle family issue.Even if she will do,she will consult you and ask for your concurrence. nonsense
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by marvin906(m): 11:01am On Nov 09, 2018
Pureety:

My opinion If you don't like it,that's your problem!!

it's hard to ignore upside-down thinking

11 Likes

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 09, 2018
Les:
wicked impure woman!
Babe you really need to ignore these people. You shouldn't waste your precious time mentioning them. From their comments, you will know these people are still under their parent's roof and they are jobless. Most of them are probably schooling.

9 Likes

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Les: 11:07am On Nov 09, 2018
Pureety:

cheesy
My prayers are definitely with you
Try and go for deliverance.
just be kind too, I'm sorry I was a bit upset with your initial post, you should know how hard our economy is na wink wink wink kiss kiss kiss

9 Likes

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Les: 11:11am On Nov 09, 2018
highqueen:

From hence forth, all cheap attention hungry lesbians shall be ignored.
anyways, I'm not a troublesome person and if you check, I hardly comment since 9yrs ago I have been on this platform. Let peace reign and please be considerate of others effort too, the op tried for the said selfish gf, if you were considerate enough, you wouldn't even support the girls actions. Shalom!

15 Likes

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Les: 11:12am On Nov 09, 2018
vingeophysicist:
Babe you really need to ignore these people. You shouldn't waste your precious time mentioning them. From their comments, you will know these people are still under their parent's roof and they are jobless. Most of them are probably schooling.
rain is keeping back from going to work, so I have to pass a little time na wink but it's alright, let's move on. kiss

4 Likes

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Pureety(f): 11:13am On Nov 09, 2018
marvin906:

it's hard to ignore upside-down thinking

K undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Godfrey Baguma “Ugliest Man” in Uganda Marries Third Wife In Grand Style -Photos / Lady Goes Braless In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man: See Reactions / Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.