Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (108296 Views)

She Used Food And Netflix To Get Into My Heart / Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel / Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Oyindidi(f): 11:20am On Nov 12, 2018
Pureety:
Op you said she used the money in settling family issues? Its not like she used it to go shopping for herself or on frivolous things!!

To her, family comes first, probably she didn't want to be selfish and use the money on herself while her family are in pressing need of money!!

If this is your reason for breaking up then you were never in love with that lady!!
Why are people this wicked! How many of your boyfriends can comfortably give you 500k?

9 Likes

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Viking007(m): 11:20am On Nov 12, 2018
Liliyann:
Your mates are spending more than that on their girl and you are here crying coz of 500k!!!

If you are truly in love with that girl, everything about her should come first!!
I can't date someone that doesn't have the welfare of my family at heart!!
So, you allowed her to use the money to settle family issues when you could have done it as her boyfriend!!

You are such a pathetic broke ass guy!
Free that girl so that she can be with someone that loves and value her!!

2 Likes

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 12, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Who is thos cocoNUT head above me.

How is she a useless girl.

Its not by force to be in a relationship

If you cannot cope with her , leave her alone.

Some men are very capable....they wont complain..
They wouldnt mind spending all their savings for her afterall shes your girlfriend.
Stingy man
wow...I can believe a woman will reason like this. so what she did is OK? and it's the man that should move on if he can't cope? may God not let me meet a woman like you. instead may I meet a woman who will take that 500k, turn it into millions and use that to settle her family issues instead. it is this kind of woman that a man should be ready to spend his last penny on. not ur type who only sees short term and not long term

1 Like

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Bizibi(m): 11:21am On Nov 12, 2018
Liliyann:
Your mates are spending more than that on their girl and you are here crying coz of 500k!!!

If you are truly in love with that girl, everything about her should come first!!
So, you allowed her to use the money to settle family issues when you could have done it as her boyfriend!!

hmmmm
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Mrsimplexvi: 11:21am On Nov 12, 2018
Liliyann:

you are so useless... I see u marry in ur 40s. fool

1 Like

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Meskaofficial1(m): 11:21am On Nov 12, 2018
you are still waiting to quit?? Person use u do Gee u still dey think to quit!!
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by slickbak(m): 11:21am On Nov 12, 2018
That girl go use Ur savings do mmm. Run abeg

1 Like

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by enemyofprogress: 11:21am On Nov 12, 2018
MhizzAJ:

They wouldnt mind spending all their savings for her afterall shes your girlfriend.
Stingy man
birds of a feather

What so ever you are doing,Where ever you are going, bikonu carry your Brain along with you.
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by niniade7: 11:21am On Nov 12, 2018
slickbak:
and it will be a broke nigga
IamD18:
Another lover-boy scammed.

On no account should you invest on any woman aside your female siblings[Mum, sisters, wife and daughters].

Girfriend are hoes and epitome of problems, they don't worth the stress and investment.

******The only thing you should invest on a girlfriend is nothing but your sperm, because that's the only thing that will yield something good. Anything other than that will be a big WASTE.*******
[color=#990000][/color][b][/b]

I'll to advice you flee from that lady if you want to be successful and live long.

Testing waterz
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by toolovely(m): 11:22am On Nov 12, 2018
Pureety:
Op you said she used the money in settling family issues? Its not like she used it to go shopping for herself or on frivolous things!!

To her, family comes first, probably she didn't want to be selfish and use the money on herself while her family are in pressing need of money!!

If this is your reason for breaking up then you were never in love with that lady!!

i disagree with you. so, if the guy didnt send her the money, how would she have settled the family issues?

a sensible person will invest her money to yield more money for her so that she will have more to spend on her family. so, after settling her family, will the family not have more problems to settle? where will she get the money to settle them? she should have invested the money and have a source of income to take of whatever problems she wants to settle. thats what a wise person should do.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Zivaharry(m): 11:22am On Nov 12, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Stingy man
seriously.....when last did u give somebody money......for free, ?.....jux keep mum, if u have nothing to say.

1 Like

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by xianah(f): 11:22am On Nov 12, 2018
Talk to her ,what you want and don't...Give her another chance please . ....let her know how you feel about the issue.
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by enemyofprogress: 11:22am On Nov 12, 2018
Liliyann:

sharaaaaaaaaaaaap and carry your mosquito brain comot for here

To use you do ritual dey hungry me

4 Likes

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by pointstores(m): 11:23am On Nov 12, 2018
Nawa that is what happen there is no plan when money u try to solve all ur problem but when u plan ? Things are done right
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by slickbak(m): 11:23am On Nov 12, 2018
Mrsimplexvi:
you are so useless... I see u marry in ur 40s. fool
and it will be a broke nigga
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Juni4jay(m): 11:23am On Nov 12, 2018
Liliyann:

Some ladies are really shameless.
Nowadays fish brain is understatement to what some ladies have.
Why didn't people like Linda ikeji wait for her bf to help her family.
None sense!!.
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Uglymugg: 11:23am On Nov 12, 2018
ramselly:
My Relationship Is Tearing Me Apart

Hello Nairalanders!

Please i need mature advice only.

I and my girlfriend have been dating since 2015, she has always been supportive in everything and every business i do, thou we dont stay in same part of the country.

I have always told her i cannot settle for less and i cannot get married to a lady who cannot manage her resources and make do with what was available as i want the best for us. In 2016 we talked about setting up something for her to do so as to keep her busy and so i had to enrol her to catering school where she learnt baking n so many more. Fast farward to 2017 january, we planned in opening a shop for her, in july 2017 she got the quotation of roughly 700k for the shop opening the shop and buying Goods for the shop, In september 2017 i sent her 500k for her to commense with the opening of the shop but to my greatest suprise she never used the money for the purpose rather she used it in settling family issues. Its been a year now and i intend quitting the relationship because its not what i planned 4. Please i need matured advice. Sorry if my points re not clear enough.

If she can't your family (the one you are trying to build with her) first, then she should go and spend time with her family.

1 Like

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by slowice(m): 11:24am On Nov 12, 2018
When you confronted her about this issue how did she react? Is she genuinely sorry or indifferent about it..... I know she did wrong but it's her family we re talking about and some people especially women re very attached to their family to the extent of borrowing money to help out..... What am saying is I don't know how buoyant you re but if she's really sorry about it then she sure deserves another chance.
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by yankison(m): 11:24am On Nov 12, 2018
MhizzAJ:

They wouldnt mind spending all their savings for her afterall shes your girlfriend

Stingy man

You are a bastard and crazy at the same time

1 Like

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by vickydevoka(m): 11:24am On Nov 12, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Stingy man
Only oloshos call men stingy cause they are parasites. Women are 10 times more stingy than guys, I can remember de last time a woman gave me anything not to talk of money

1 Like

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 12, 2018
Poster, she didn't do well. Money's hard to come back nowadays. And to spend half a million naira on her family issues (without letting you know) indicates a lack of respect for you and your feelings.
What to do is up to you.

1 Like

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by zubydave(m): 11:25am On Nov 12, 2018
Liliyann:

How is is the job of the boyfriend? I no understand o
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 11:25am On Nov 12, 2018
bro dont mess up o. i come from LInage that never loose . please love-vendor her and get your money back before discarding her. no fuc up o. na 2018 be this
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by temmietrizzie(m): 11:25am On Nov 12, 2018
ogasharpsharp:
OP you know why I like you? Because your spirit man is strong, and it is this spirit man in you that is urging you to quit the relationship and run while you still can.

No matter how much I love a girl I can never drop up to 100k (even 50k, I don't give cash I rather spend) at once on her but you dropped a whopping 500k. Now, take a look at how the ladies on this thread are trying to trivialise that large sum of money, that's half a mil right there!

Trust me when I say most of them have never seen that amount of money in one go. Their account balance will testify. But they will tell you that "How much is even 500k sef?" Never encourage stùpidity in a woman because that is their default settings and it is your job as a man to correct that otherwise you bounce.

Investing money on a girl is like pouring water in a basket, it will never be enough. And these girls never have to make such sacrifices so they don't know what it takes and how it hurts when an agreement between two parties is reneged upon. Abi you no get family wey need half a mil? Abi you dey crase ni?

End the relationship as your spirit being is telling you, she will still do more as the relationship progresses, especially if she gets away with this criminal act of hers without any consequences. Yes, what she did is criminal but being a woman (synonym for stùpidity) she will try to shame and blame you for it (Baby you are not understanding, you don't really love me, etc).

A REAL man must always train his babe to know that for every transgression against him there will always be dire consequences otherwise see-finish will occur. Shalom!

PS - Never spend such money again on a woman unless she is your wife. They don't have sense!

WELL SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Adesolomon2014(m): 11:25am On Nov 12, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Stingy man

Omo ale jati jati spotted!

1 Like

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by vanhelsing1(m): 11:25am On Nov 12, 2018
ramselly:

Hello Nairalanders!

I and my girlfriend have been dating since 2015, she has always been supportive in everything and every business i do, thou we dont stay in same part of the country.

I have always told her i cannot settle for less and i cannot get married to a lady who cannot manage her resources and make do with what was available as i want the best for us. In 2016 we talked about setting up something for her to do so as to keep her busy and so i had to enrol her to catering school where she learnt baking n so many more. Fast farward to 2017 january, we planned in opening a shop for her, in july 2017 she got the quotation of roughly 700k for the shop opening the shop and buying Goods for the shop, In september 2017 i sent her 500k for her to commense with the opening of the shop but to my greatest suprise she never used the money for the purpose rather she used it in settling family issues. Its been a year now and i intend quitting the relationship because its not what i planned 4. Please i need matured advice. Sorry if my points re not clear enough.
Personally... I do not offer suggestions on one sided stories.... But dis MA take on dis...
Have u entrusted her wt some amount of money before now?? What is her attitude wt money.... U should have known her before now ....to b honest wt u... Nairaland is not d best place to seek advice... U see too many irresponsible n naive youths Here offering insane advice Wen Dia relationship is in shambles....
Plssss seek d help of a mature friend who is responsible..... Thanks n don't mention....
Thank me later too....
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Rozaytee: 11:25am On Nov 12, 2018
Liliyann:

did u read d post well?... Ur points aren't making sense... Someone who sent 500k... Is a broke ass guy?... I doubt if any guy has ever given u such amount of money in ur life

3 Likes

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Jkt001(m): 11:25am On Nov 12, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Stingy man

You said and I quote... "They Wouldn't mind spending all their savings For Her"

You mean even Life Savings...

How Can Nigeria be Better with this kinda Mindset... Tell me How...

Well... that shows how Ambitious You're... I'd advise u not to utter such in public again else u may not see Help Coming ur Way!!!!
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Born2Breed(f): 11:25am On Nov 12, 2018
ramselly:

Hello Nairalanders!

How serious was that family issue, was it a near death situation or close?

Is she like a breadwinner at home?

Is her family financially okay?

I'm glad you didnt say she used it to buy a phone or other female needs.

Please sit her down and talk things over, if you miss your true love you have missed your life no matter the circumstances.

2 Likes

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by chiboy1116: 11:25am On Nov 12, 2018
Liliyann:

it's a troll's statement or or Ur a masochist . I don't believe any one with brains can be as dumb as this , so I am not gonna say Ur dumb. grin ;Dgood morning .

3 Likes

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by goodlifehyd(m): 11:26am On Nov 12, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Stingy man
Stingy man after dropping 500k, you need deliverance we know ur type

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Godfrey Baguma “Ugliest Man” in Uganda Marries Third Wife In Grand Style -Photos / Lady Goes Braless In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man: See Reactions / Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.