Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,698 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (108297 Views)

She Used Food And Netflix To Get Into My Heart / Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel / Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by franchasng: 11:39am On Nov 12, 2018
Liliyann:
Your mates are spending more than that on their girl and you are here crying coz of 500k!!!

If you are truly in love with that girl, everything about her should come first!!
I can't date someone that doesn't have the welfare of my family at heart!!
So, you allowed her to use the money to settle family issues when you could have done it as her boyfriend!!

You are such a pathetic broke ass guy!
Free that girl so that she can be with someone that loves and value her!!
wow, are you ladies for real or just kidding shocked shocked
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by youngchopper(m): 11:39am On Nov 12, 2018
Pureety:
Op you said she used the money in settling family issues? Its not like she used it to go shopping for herself or on frivolous things!!

To her, family comes first, probably she didn't want to be selfish and use the money on herself while her family are in pressing need of money!!

If this is your reason for breaking up then you were never in love with that lady!!
what!tta4k

3 Likes

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by FrustratedMonk(f): 11:39am On Nov 12, 2018
Best comment I've read here... The responses from these small girls are very nauseating!

lilbest4:
are your family incapacitated? Is your father a vegetable that cannot work to solve his problem?
Is your mother paralyzed?
Are your brothers and sisters imbeciles?
Are you incapacitated?
So because you have blood leaking smelling hole a man should work all his life and empty the money on your dead family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by PremiumLeaks: 11:39am On Nov 12, 2018
Pureety:

If this is your reason for breaking up then you were never in love with that lady!!
And here you go with this stale guilt tripping line that ceased to work an age ago! wink

@OP I pray the day comes when folks like you who litter this platform with relationship gibberish whether real or imagined won't get a single reply! Yes! I say this cos at the end of the day you and I know what you will do and all the yada yada in here won't amount to nothing!

Abegi!

Let me regale u with the only two options you got

1. Quit (you and I kno you won't do this cos anyone who comes to "seek advice" isn't ready to quit or never will while suffering and smiling!

2. Ofcourse if you ain't quiting, its no brainer that you will stay-maybe when she showers you "am sorry", " its not the way you think it is", then the makeup kiss that might end in za oza room! I can bet with nairaland (that i don't own o) that this is where it will end!

So bro, no dey disturb us with all this you and your woman matter cos when she will be rubbing ur chest we won't be there!

Peace out!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by biggie73(m): 11:40am On Nov 12, 2018
I don't invest in my girls. Learn that.

1 Like

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by vidalx(m): 11:40am On Nov 12, 2018
uote author=Kastonkastroll post=72807982] This is a dumb comment. So because she is his gf, he should waste all his money on her and turn himself to her slave abi? Nonsense. Doesn't she have two hands, two legs, a brain, one nose, two ears, two eyes and a tongue? Why can't she hustle for her own money? It is only hungry Nigerian girls like you that see relationship as a poverty alleviation program. You don't want to work and even if you work, you still want your bf to take care of all your endless materialistic needs.

Haba hanty , u no get shame ni
[/quote]

You juxt said it all...I would finished her more ... useless hungry girls
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by segunk1(m): 11:40am On Nov 12, 2018
Some ladies comments here dey make me fear, as in she even used all the money not even part of it, mehn bro.
You need no one to tell you what to do here.
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by MinorityTribe: 11:41am On Nov 12, 2018
If you aren't married the only women worth investing on are your Mother and Sisters. If you must give to a girl never you give what you haven't given to your mother and sisters, absolutely never. Or you will live your life to regret it. If you have give them 500k or more i am sure this issue wouldn't have bug you much after all you have spent same or even more amount on your family. But you haven't right? And that's why it's eating you, sacrificing so much for a woman while your family are languishing. You will never sleep well.

First thing i calculate after meeting a lady is whether she has any family or personal problems she is looking for a man to dumb on. Once i notice any trace of that i flee, Flee! Fvcking flee! Why can't you just enjoy your time without you dumping your problems on a man? Call me broke or whatever but me too have family i wouldn't trade for anything in the world! And among those families are women like you.

5 Likes

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 11:41am On Nov 12, 2018
ednut1:
shocked she is a useless girl. Better japa. What if u took loan. When i see broke gal or gal with fam ish. I japa st8 up. Dats how a man i know married dat kind gal. He spons all her bros and step bros abroad neglecting his own fam. Today baba is broke wife don japa grin

grin cheesy grin
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by marvelli(f): 11:42am On Nov 12, 2018
IamD18:
Another lover-boy scammed.

On no account should you invest on any woman aside your female siblings[Mum, sisters, wife and daughters].

Girfriend are hoes and epitome of problems, they don't worth the stress and investment.

The only thing you should invest on a girlfriend is nothing but your sperm, because that's the only thing that will yield something good. Anything other than that will be a big WASTE.

I'll to advice you flee from that lady if you want to be successful and live long.
Are you saying your wife/ future wife is a LovePeddler?? As you well know, your future wife/ wife was once your girlfriend. But continue talking your nonsense.
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by solihu(m): 11:42am On Nov 12, 2018
lilbest4:
are your family incapacitated? Is your father a vegetable that cannot work to solve his problem?
Is your mother paralyzed?
Are your brothers and sisters imbeciles?
Are you incapacitated?
So because you have blood leaking smelling hole a man should work all his life and empty the money on your dead family

Touché cool This guy deserves a very chilled crate of stout and six plates of nkwobi grin

3 Likes

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by mfm04622: 11:42am On Nov 12, 2018
Liliyann:
Your mates are spending more than that on their girl and you are here crying coz of 500k!!!

If you are truly in love with that girl, everything about her should come first!!
So, you allowed her to use the money to settle family issues when you could have done it as her boyfriend!!

Why don't you work hard and take care of your family yourself? Lol!!!

1 Like

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by franchasng: 11:42am On Nov 12, 2018
ogasharpsharp:
OP you know why I like you? Because your spirit man is strong, and it is this spirit man in you that is urging you to quit the relationship and run while you still can.

No matter how much I love a girl I can never drop up to 100k (even 50k, I don't give cash I rather spend) at once on her but you dropped a whopping 500k. Now, take a look at how the ladies on this thread are trying to trivialise that large sum of money, that's half a mil right there!

Trust me when I say most of them have never seen that amount of money in one go. Their account balance will testify. But they will tell you that "How much is even 500k sef?" Never encourage stùpidity in a woman because that is their default settings and it is your job as a man to correct that otherwise you bounce.

Investing money on a girl is like pouring water in a basket, it will never be enough. And these girls never have to make such sacrifices so they don't know what it takes and how it hurts when an agreement between two parties is reneged upon. Abi you no get family wey need half a mil? Abi you dey crase ni?

End the relationship as your spirit being is telling you, she will still do more as the relationship progresses, especially if she gets away with this criminal act of hers without any consequences. Yes, what she did is criminal but being a woman (synonym for stùpidity) she will try to shame and blame you for it (Baby you are not understanding, you don't really love me, etc).

A REAL man must always train his babe to know that for every transgression against him there will always be dire consequences otherwise see-finish will occur. Shalom!

PS - Never spend such money again on a woman unless she is your wife. They don't have sense!
EOD! Op, Enough said smiley
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by MartinsD12(m): 11:42am On Nov 12, 2018
Kastonkastroll:
This is a dumb comment. So because she is his gf, he should waste all his money on her and turn himself to her slave abi? Nonsense. Doesn't she have two hands, two legs, a brain, one nose, two ears, two eyes and a tongue? Why can't she hustle for her own money? It is only hungry Nigerian girls like you that see relationship as a poverty alleviation program. You don't want to work and even if you work, you still want your bf to take care of all your endless materialistic needs.

Haba hanty , u no get shame ni
I support you, you Said it all.
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Smile4daddy(m): 11:43am On Nov 12, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Who is thos cocoNUT head above me.

How is she a useless girl.

Its not by force to be in a relationship

If you cannot cope with her , leave her alone.

Some men are very capable....they wont complain..
They wouldnt mind spending all their savings for her afterall shes your girlfriend.
Stingy man
Congratulations MhizzAJ finally

1 Like

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by segunk1(m): 11:44am On Nov 12, 2018
Liliyann:

We know your type and people that are even liking/sharing your comment.... Ebinnas.

1 Like

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Jkt001(m): 11:44am On Nov 12, 2018
But Really... taking a Look at it... What if any of Her Family Member is actually going through a Life and Death situation which Money can really avert or turn around...

Or

What If she gave t to another unknown Guy somewhere in the name of loyalty... or probably to please another guy outside the Relationship.... Most Ladies are unpredictable the...

smh

This is bound to Happen in A Relationship built on the foundation of

INFIDELITY

SELF_WILL and

Less Respect for the other half...

Even if she needed to spend the money on something else,maybe Family issues like being mentioned here... I see no reason why she shouldn't notify Her Partner before embarking on such...

That's Purely an act of Disrespect...

Even if it's just 50k... A Good Wife material should be able to account for the Money before and after Spending it...

And the Guy in question now should act as a Man... Approach the Issue like a Man... Relationship is made up of two Imperfect bodies... You've got ur own flaws and Imperfections too...

Because of that... stick to ur Lady if you're sure and convinced...

You are meant to be an Agent of Change in Her Life...

Don't back out coz of this Little Storm... Your Anchor should hold u together and weather this Storm in Relationships....

Dictate to Money... Never Allow t Dictate ur Life!!!

A word they Say!!!!!!!!
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by lexy2014: 11:45am On Nov 12, 2018
Liliyann:

Since u are rich, y do u have d mentality of a lady who waits 4a mans money b4 she&her family can feed?

1 Like

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Gkemz: 11:45am On Nov 12, 2018
This is not enough reason to quit the relationship except there are other things you are not telling us. At least she used it to settle family needs. Yes, she may not be prudent in spending but in all things Family comes first even though it's contrary to what you intended. You have to forgive and let go.
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Brightest04(m): 11:45am On Nov 12, 2018
Investing on a woman who is not your family, that's,mother,or sister is just windy...She is not yet your wife but ordinary girlfriend so check yourself.
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by slickbak(m): 11:45am On Nov 12, 2018
Na this money dey pain bros. If him marry her she go surety bros to village ppl.
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by shugamummy: 11:46am On Nov 12, 2018
Keep showing your stupid.
What if the guy took a loan.this is purely the difference between Africans and the whites. They always have one family issue to sort and yeye people like you will come online and spew thrash.
If she can't keep to simple instruction to use a certain fund for certain issues she should avoid collecting in the first instance. Must men cope with all these thrashes all the time.

MhizzAJ:

They wouldnt mind spending all their savings for her afterall shes your girlfriend.
Stingy man

1 Like

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by dessey(m): 11:47am On Nov 12, 2018
A broken relationship is better than a broken home, bros a word is enough for the wise. grin
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Bizibi(m): 11:47am On Nov 12, 2018
Princedapace:

Jesus!

This is not fair to the guy! She could have come out plain on what she wanted to do with the money. I am in similar situation. Many naija ladies cant create wealth. They simply cant create wealth.. It is so sad..

why put all the money into family issues? Some issues can wait while u earn profit. Or at least use part to start up the business no matter how small..

I once told my woman to think of a business to do about two years back and that I will support, nothing she came up with..

I gave her money last year, to start up something, she started and couldnt make any profit.

After now, ladies will just come and be shaming guys up and down. Aswear, naija men too pamper women. We too pamper naija ladies.. Other countries dont pamper their ladies like this.

As she has wasted the money, she will still be depending on the guy. This will keep slowing the guy's financial progress..

Like i said before, relationship and marriage in Nigeria are poverty eradication campaign scheme.

I won't bother myself about setting up a business for a gf/fiancee,the best I can do is get a high paying job for her but if she is a serious person that want to be in business then I can help her and even go extra length to expand the business after seeing its growth.some Nigeria ladies are not really good in business,it is better getting them a paying job.

1 Like

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Isokoboy(m): 11:47am On Nov 12, 2018
Liliyann:

Gals like you..have made me to distaste relationships.... So because am in a relationship with a gal .. I must carter for you and your family .and forget my family or my future...... Dont go and hustle.... Spread your leg for us nd expect money... for your family.

1 Like

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by MartinsD12(m): 11:47am On Nov 12, 2018
Liliyann:

You didn't make any sense at all, what she did is misplaced priority, the money is for her to start up business, the guy mean well, but she used for something related to family problems, she misappropriated the money and is punishable under existing laws, efcc must hear this.
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Uguruzik(m): 11:47am On Nov 12, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Stingy man

This is TERRIBLE, did you r really mean what you just wrote here? If so you must be a TERRIBLE spouse.
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Hassan88(m): 11:47am On Nov 12, 2018
Pureety:
Op you said she used the money in settling family issues? Its not like she used it to go shopping for herself or on frivolous things!!

To her, family comes first, probably she didn't want to be selfish and use the money on herself while her family are in pressing need of money!!

She should have informed the boy before spending that money on her family. Is it her money?

I will not tolerate nonsense from any woman. It's clear that she is a waste. If a woman does that to me that means my trust for will go Rusty.

Please I need a woman that we can both agree on a contract marriage. I need just 1 kid from her. Please dm.

1 Like

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by freshvine(f): 11:48am On Nov 12, 2018
Pureety:

see fish brain and she even got likes and shares for uncommon stupidity.

so the boyfriend mint money huh? what if that was a fallback plan for their life?

what stops her from establishing the business and gradually sorting family financial issues through proceed and output?
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by PremiumLeaks: 11:48am On Nov 12, 2018
MinorityTribe:
If you aren't married the only women worth investing on are your Mother and Sisters. If you must give to a girl never you give what you haven't given to your mother and sisters, absolutely never. Or you will live your life to regret it. If you have give them 500k or more i am sure this issue wouldn't have bug you much after all you have spent same or even more amount on your family. But you haven't right? And that's why it's eating you, sacrificing so much for a woman while your family are languishing. You will never sleep well.
Guy ur head get oil! God bless you!

Anytime I see folks like this that want "mature advice", it tells me one thing, we are dealing with immature fella and only a mature fella understand the simple statement you made. Wish I could like it a 1000 times!

1 Like

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Hassan88(m): 11:49am On Nov 12, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Stingy man
Birds of a feather.

It's clear you are one of them.

1 Like

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by donbenie(m): 11:49am On Nov 12, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Stingy man
And why should any self-respecting reasoning man spend ALL his savings on a MERE GIRLFRIEND?
If your brother came back from wherever he is based and told your family that he spent all his life savings on his girlfriend,I guess you would all be congratulating him on his accomplishments.. shocked
All these broke @ss girls,so he should overlook the fact that she mismanaged 500k in this Naija situation because he is very caring? CARING AND MUGU must be synonymous in your dictionary.. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (26) (Reply)

Godfrey Baguma “Ugliest Man” in Uganda Marries Third Wife In Grand Style -Photos / Lady Goes Braless In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man: See Reactions / Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.