Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,554 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Hospital Attendant And Herbalist Arrested For Stealing Baby’s Placenta In Kwara - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hospital Attendant And Herbalist Arrested For Stealing Baby’s Placenta In Kwara (16969 Views)

Ogun Herbalist Arrested For Raping 17-year-old Client / Two Women Arrested For Stealing Baby In Ogun (picture) / Delta Herbalist Arrested With Two Human Skulls (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hospital Attendant And Herbalist Arrested For Stealing Baby’s Placenta In Kwara by Ritzy10(f): 7:45am On Nov 09, 2018
A hospital attendant, Fatima Suleiman, and a herbalist, Salaudeen Ibrahim, have been arrested for stealing a new born baby’s placenta on October 31, 2018, at Capstone Hospital, Ilorin, Kwara State.

The state Police Commissioner, Kofowora Bolaji, said “upon successful surgery, the doctor handed over the placenta to Fatima to give to the father of the baby, but she instead sold it to Alfa Salaudeen Ibrahim to use for charm.”

During an interview with newsmen, Ibrahim said: “I read Islamic Studies from the Al-Hikmah University, Ilorin. I graduated in 2016. A month ago, she came to me to ask if baby placenta can be used for ritual purposes and I answered in the affirmative. .

And that was the last thing I discussed with her. And she left. Because she is an attendant in a hospital she told me that some people would leave their baby placentas for them to throw away.

Later, I had even forgotten and she came with one about five days ago. She dropped the placenta, after her departure something told me to call her to come and take it away, and that I would not do the ritual. .

I called her to come and pick it away she refused to, not until she called me that the incident had been reported at the police station. Not to be implicated, I packed the placenta and threw into a nearby river. I thought, with that, I would get myself out of trouble but here am I.”

On her own part, the hospital attendant said: “He did not hand over any amount of money to me, but he told me to help him get baby placenta since the wife is my friend. It is because of my closeness to the wife that is why I acceded to his request.

This is the first time I would engage in such nefarious activity. When I called him the story had taken a twist. He said he had thrown into the river. He added that the placenta would not be efficacious as the baby was delivered via caesarian section (CS).”

More below;

https://zenithnaija.com/hospital-attendant-and-herbalist-arrested-for-stealing-babys-placenta-in-kwara/

1 Share

Re: Hospital Attendant And Herbalist Arrested For Stealing Baby’s Placenta In Kwara by fishmillan: 7:49am On Nov 09, 2018
God

1 Like

Re: Hospital Attendant And Herbalist Arrested For Stealing Baby’s Placenta In Kwara by osemoses1234(m): 9:35am On Nov 09, 2018
H
Re: Hospital Attendant And Herbalist Arrested For Stealing Baby’s Placenta In Kwara by Groovenaija360(m): 11:30am On Nov 09, 2018
cheesy grin grin AFONJA WHY NA

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hospital Attendant And Herbalist Arrested For Stealing Baby’s Placenta In Kwara by demoBaba: 11:31am On Nov 09, 2018
Ggg
Re: Hospital Attendant And Herbalist Arrested For Stealing Baby’s Placenta In Kwara by pawesome(m): 11:31am On Nov 09, 2018
How topics de take reach front page..mine has never ever made front page

1 Like

Re: Hospital Attendant And Herbalist Arrested For Stealing Baby’s Placenta In Kwara by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 09, 2018
Any thing body parts skull.harvesting processing...and packaging...private part import and export .....na we afonjas get am ..in other news please guys say no to tribalism

24 Likes

Re: Hospital Attendant And Herbalist Arrested For Stealing Baby’s Placenta In Kwara by ednut1(m): 11:32am On Nov 09, 2018
When would all these fools realise juju does not work

3 Likes

Re: Hospital Attendant And Herbalist Arrested For Stealing Baby’s Placenta In Kwara by nurex01(m): 11:32am On Nov 09, 2018
Where is this life running too? These people are just heartless.

1 Like

Re: Hospital Attendant And Herbalist Arrested For Stealing Baby’s Placenta In Kwara by Ojukwubucket(m): 11:33am On Nov 09, 2018
Sophisticated herbalist grin
Re: Hospital Attendant And Herbalist Arrested For Stealing Baby’s Placenta In Kwara by Pearlyakin(m): 11:33am On Nov 09, 2018
Africans and their archaic thinking, how will placenta bring money, it's absurd to even think like such things would bring money.

1 Like

Re: Hospital Attendant And Herbalist Arrested For Stealing Baby’s Placenta In Kwara by Abbeyme: 11:34am On Nov 09, 2018
No be today

Sorry, whats that black spot on his fore-head.

He carry juju rub head ni?
Re: Hospital Attendant And Herbalist Arrested For Stealing Baby’s Placenta In Kwara by BoyHuncho(m): 11:34am On Nov 09, 2018
Groovenaija360:
I thought this tribal nonsense has stopped

2 Likes

Re: Hospital Attendant And Herbalist Arrested For Stealing Baby’s Placenta In Kwara by 1x2x3: 11:34am On Nov 09, 2018
pawesome:

Post something meaningful.

1 Like

Re: Hospital Attendant And Herbalist Arrested For Stealing Baby’s Placenta In Kwara by Bossontop(m): 11:35am On Nov 09, 2018
undecided
We at NCAN HQ after checking and verifying the name of the state before public announcement
state.....kwara state

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hospital Attendant And Herbalist Arrested For Stealing Baby’s Placenta In Kwara by Oyindidi(f): 11:35am On Nov 09, 2018
Why people wicked like this self
Re: Hospital Attendant And Herbalist Arrested For Stealing Baby’s Placenta In Kwara by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 09, 2018
Correct the title

1 Like

Re: Hospital Attendant And Herbalist Arrested For Stealing Baby’s Placenta In Kwara by iamcarlyle(m): 11:36am On Nov 09, 2018
grin
Re: Hospital Attendant And Herbalist Arrested For Stealing Baby’s Placenta In Kwara by Abbeyme: 11:36am On Nov 09, 2018
pawesome:

Add snake or Tonto Dike

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hospital Attendant And Herbalist Arrested For Stealing Baby’s Placenta In Kwara by Oyindidi(f): 11:36am On Nov 09, 2018
Groovenaija360:
Why na I know you're joking but this joke is not funny.

1 Like

Re: Hospital Attendant And Herbalist Arrested For Stealing Baby’s Placenta In Kwara by KingCassy(m): 11:37am On Nov 09, 2018
Girls pant no longer safe
Girls poo no longer safe
Girl Virg... No longer safe
Girls pad no longer safe
Girls placenta no longer safe

Chai this one strong oo

Wetin concern me ni Me wey the find people wey go sell iTunes and Amazon cards give me cheesy grin
Re: Hospital Attendant And Herbalist Arrested For Stealing Baby’s Placenta In Kwara by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 09, 2018
From SKULL to PLACENTA mining

PREGNANT WOMEN be careful oooooo
PREGNANT CORPERS be careful oooo

1 Like

Re: Hospital Attendant And Herbalist Arrested For Stealing Baby’s Placenta In Kwara by Oyindidi(f): 11:37am On Nov 09, 2018
1x2x3:

Post something meaningful.
unique moniker
Re: Hospital Attendant And Herbalist Arrested For Stealing Baby’s Placenta In Kwara by labisibrass(m): 11:39am On Nov 09, 2018
I would believe this when i hear what LIE Mohammed has to say to it
Re: Hospital Attendant And Herbalist Arrested For Stealing Baby’s Placenta In Kwara by lakesider(m): 11:44am On Nov 09, 2018
Is it a crime under Nigeria law

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Uncover Human Trafficking Training Home In Delta / Woman Beats 10-year-old Girl To Death In Lagos / Mutiu Ogundare, Baale Of Magodo Kidnapped By 3 Gunmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.