Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

"I Am Not Gay" - Gbenro Ajibade Removes The LGTB Symbol From His Post - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Am Not Gay" - Gbenro Ajibade Removes The LGTB Symbol From His Post (37561 Views)

Gbenro Ajibade Confirms Split From Wife, Osas Ighodaro? / Gbenro Ajibade Shows His Pierced Nipples Amidst Marriage Crisis Rumours / Osas Ighodaro And Gbenro Ajibade's Marriage In Trouble? (check This Out) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Am Not Gay" - Gbenro Ajibade Removes The LGTB Symbol From His Post by Gistvic: 8:29am On Nov 09, 2018
The actor who recently on vacation in France posted series of photos of himself, showing off his nipple piercing and captioning one of the photos with an LGBT Rainbow Logo, removes the LGTB symbol from his post after knowing its meaning.

He wrote:
"Shoutout to @queenviee@jaymoneyentt @nevadabridgepro@mofedamijo for the knowledge.So I would naturally not say but i feel at the end of the day we as human beings learn on a daily basis and with the platform I have,would be nice to impact same knowledge to my lovely followers that don’t know so they won’t make same mistake. DONT GET IT TWISTED M NOT TRYING TO PROVE A POINT TO NOBODY COS I DONT GIVE A F**K!!!For those who don’t know (even tho in my context I was obviously referring to the actual weather)this is for you:
The � emoji is ALSO a symbol for the ‘LBGT’ movement (lesbian,gay,bisexual,transgender)Fortunately or unfortunately for y’all I AM NONE OF THE ABOVE!!!!...check my records�Am only explaining for those that didn’t know till today like me.So please stop having my dm’s adulterated(you know yourselves!�And bout my piercings...hey there are just 4years old and am only on the 7th one��"

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/11/am-not-gay-actor-gbenro-ajibade-removes.html

2 Shares

Re: "I Am Not Gay" - Gbenro Ajibade Removes The LGTB Symbol From His Post by rapcy(m): 8:34am On Nov 09, 2018
This guy fit be gay

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Am Not Gay" - Gbenro Ajibade Removes The LGTB Symbol From His Post by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 09, 2018
What kinda man has a nipple piercing tori Oloun?

106 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Am Not Gay" - Gbenro Ajibade Removes The LGTB Symbol From His Post by YomzzyDBlogger: 8:42am On Nov 09, 2018
grin
Re: "I Am Not Gay" - Gbenro Ajibade Removes The LGTB Symbol From His Post by praizblog: 9:47am On Nov 09, 2018
Lol
Re: "I Am Not Gay" - Gbenro Ajibade Removes The LGTB Symbol From His Post by Tamarapetty(f): 9:54am On Nov 09, 2018
Someone cannur use rainbow sign in peace again?? Plait hair, wore earrings, pierced nipples, how won't they think he's gay

30 Likes

Re: "I Am Not Gay" - Gbenro Ajibade Removes The LGTB Symbol From His Post by OneCorner: 10:12am On Nov 09, 2018
Who cares
No be ur anus u go take collect d kondo abi u dey share anus wit us

98 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "I Am Not Gay" - Gbenro Ajibade Removes The LGTB Symbol From His Post by ajibintu: 11:51am On Nov 09, 2018
Most Affordable ICT Solution Strictly for NGOs GUARANTEED You Can’t Get Elsewhere

Not only can you explain your objectives, efforts and plans more clearly using the unconstrained communication prowess of Internet, but can also share a lot of multimedia content with your readers and viewers for maximum impact.
With this, we provide solutions that can further help genuine NGOs put smiles on faces that truly need them

What You Get!

- SSL Certificate Installed for FREE
- 1 year US-based Hosting - comes with unlimited Traffic
- Free Domain for 1 Year
- Beautiful Crafted NGO-focused Website with Solid SEO
- SEO Implementation with Google Analytics & Google Console for Good online Ranking
- Comes developed with VERY GOOD Website Speed!
- Logo Design for your Brand (in case you don’t have)
- Websites comes with 99.9% uptime
- Basic Website Maintenance for 2 Months for FREE...YES! For Absolutely FREE!
- 2 Banner Designs to promote your brand…FOR FREE
- Unlimited Hosting Space

Let’s support you to continue to put smiles on faces....the Digital Way

Get NOW for N20,000

Re: "I Am Not Gay" - Gbenro Ajibade Removes The LGTB Symbol From His Post by spiritofthedead: 11:51am On Nov 09, 2018
But wait how on earth would a man wey Dey think from head and not anus pierce his nipple? sad angry
Iffa here? Baba na you be gang leader
You be guy you draw tatoo for lap you tell me sey you no be gay
Abi you weren’t caught yet? grin

3 Likes

Re: "I Am Not Gay" - Gbenro Ajibade Removes The LGTB Symbol From His Post by Ayoswit(f): 11:51am On Nov 09, 2018
Who cares undecided

1 Like

Re: "I Am Not Gay" - Gbenro Ajibade Removes The LGTB Symbol From His Post by Jestin: 11:52am On Nov 09, 2018
I put it to you that you are a gay
Re: "I Am Not Gay" - Gbenro Ajibade Removes The LGTB Symbol From His Post by tunary(m): 11:52am On Nov 09, 2018
OneCorner:
Who cares No be ur anus u go take collect d kondo abi u dey share anus wit us
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Am Not Gay" - Gbenro Ajibade Removes The LGTB Symbol From His Post by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 09, 2018
Ignorance is a disease cry
Re: "I Am Not Gay" - Gbenro Ajibade Removes The LGTB Symbol From His Post by asumo124: 11:53am On Nov 09, 2018
he looks gay to me though

1 Like

Re: "I Am Not Gay" - Gbenro Ajibade Removes The LGTB Symbol From His Post by wheesin(m): 11:53am On Nov 09, 2018
He pierce his nipples and showing his man bum bum yet he’s not gay. That’s amazing. Straight man with nipple piercings sad

8 Likes

Re: "I Am Not Gay" - Gbenro Ajibade Removes The LGTB Symbol From His Post by TheTourist: 11:54am On Nov 09, 2018
TOO LATE.
YOUR NIPPLE PIERCING SPEAKS LOUDER THAN ANY WORDS

7 Likes

Re: "I Am Not Gay" - Gbenro Ajibade Removes The LGTB Symbol From His Post by oluwadamilolah(f): 11:54am On Nov 09, 2018
He looks gay

1 Like

Re: "I Am Not Gay" - Gbenro Ajibade Removes The LGTB Symbol From His Post by asumo124: 11:55am On Nov 09, 2018
4 DAYS TO GO FOR THE TRAINING THAT WILL TRANSFORM YOUR ICT CAREER

THIS TRAINING DELIVERS PRACTICAL KNOWLEDGE TO MAKE YOU A CREATIVE GRAPHICS DESIGNER IN 3 WEEKS!

Highly Creative Graphics Designers are one of the highly sought-after ICT professionals world over!
If you feel you have the dynamism, drive and imagination required to produce a constant flow of inspirational ideas, then a career in the creative industries will be an appealing prospect. In particular, if you can combine these qualities with drawing ability, software skills and an abundance of communication skills, then you break into the lucrative world of professional Graphic Design with this powerful practical program where practical application is the name of the game.
We'll cut through the theory and show you how to design flexible and awesome artworks!

FEES: N25,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: TUESDAY 13TH OF NOVEMBER, 2018

VENUE: IKEJA, LAGOS

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

ITEM 7: Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to design GRAPHICS!
We even offer the first training day FREE for those interested to come and taste the awesome practical GRAPHICS DESIGN training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N30,000!
THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING
Re: "I Am Not Gay" - Gbenro Ajibade Removes The LGTB Symbol From His Post by Xisnin(m): 11:56am On Nov 09, 2018
Now we know why your wife left you.
Those who insulted the wife should tender their apologies.

7 Likes

Re: "I Am Not Gay" - Gbenro Ajibade Removes The LGTB Symbol From His Post by versashee: 11:56am On Nov 09, 2018
.you are Gay
Re: "I Am Not Gay" - Gbenro Ajibade Removes The LGTB Symbol From His Post by KinSlayer: 11:57am On Nov 09, 2018
OneCorner:
Who cares

before rushing to condemn any gay person think this "is it my anus?" emulate the poster. poster kudos.
Re: "I Am Not Gay" - Gbenro Ajibade Removes The LGTB Symbol From His Post by martineverest(m): 11:57am On Nov 09, 2018
you are ...u are obviously giving them the signal
Re: "I Am Not Gay" - Gbenro Ajibade Removes The LGTB Symbol From His Post by Olukat(m): 12:01pm On Nov 09, 2018
This young man dey breastfeed person? grin grin
Re: "I Am Not Gay" - Gbenro Ajibade Removes The LGTB Symbol From His Post by speedyGonzales: 12:01pm On Nov 09, 2018
ACCEPT TAM, GAY FISH!!!
Re: "I Am Not Gay" - Gbenro Ajibade Removes The LGTB Symbol From His Post by naijacentric(m): 12:05pm On Nov 09, 2018
U be gay joor even though ur not caught
Re: "I Am Not Gay" - Gbenro Ajibade Removes The LGTB Symbol From His Post by Naijawebmaster: 12:06pm On Nov 09, 2018
Your personal problem.
Re: "I Am Not Gay" - Gbenro Ajibade Removes The LGTB Symbol From His Post by Ufedolove: 12:07pm On Nov 09, 2018
Everything about your appearance says you are gay.
You just haven't been caught in the act.

3 Likes

Re: "I Am Not Gay" - Gbenro Ajibade Removes The LGTB Symbol From His Post by Nbote(m): 12:08pm On Nov 09, 2018
OneCorner:
Who cares

hahahahaha.. Bros U no well I swear

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osita Iheme's New Photoshoot / Tanzanian Musician, Diamond Platnumz Disappears As Stage Collapses / Man Calls M.I A 'Senseless Snake' For Defending Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.