Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,260 members, 7,780,573 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:44 PM

DSS Arrest: Tinubu Reacts To Calls For Oshiomhole's Removal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Arrest: Tinubu Reacts To Calls For Oshiomhole's Removal (43776 Views)

Protesters Storm APC Secretariat, Demand Oshiomhole’s Removal As Chairman / Oshiomhole’s Removal: Court Makes Decision / OShiomhole’s Removal: APC National Officers Demand Urgent Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Arrest: Tinubu Reacts To Calls For Oshiomhole's Removal by BabaO2: 9:53am On Nov 09, 2018
This is intra party affairs, why DSS ?
Re: DSS Arrest: Tinubu Reacts To Calls For Oshiomhole's Removal by kendeville: 9:53am On Nov 09, 2018
krendo:
Nigeria is not serious

What business does the DSS have in an internal party matter

All aggrieved persons should go to court

Abeg, which court?
Do we still have a court of law since Buhari came in?
Re: DSS Arrest: Tinubu Reacts To Calls For Oshiomhole's Removal by slivertongue: 10:08am On Nov 09, 2018
Party supremacy ko, individual supremacy ni. u tink nigerians dont know dat APC is a meal ticket 2u &ur greedy cronies
Re: DSS Arrest: Tinubu Reacts To Calls For Oshiomhole's Removal by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 09, 2018
PoliticsNigeria:
@POLITICSNGR

The National leader of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, Bola Ahmed Tinubu has reacted to calls for the removal of embattled national chairman of the party, Adams Oshiomhole.

Tinubu, in a recent interview, stated that he does not support the calls for Oshiomhole's removal adding that all members of the party should obey and respect "Party Supremacy".

Watch the Video HERE

https://politicsngr.com/dss-arrest-tinubu-reacts-calls-oshiomholes-removal-watch/

Osho Baba is a spy PDP sent into the apc camp to destroy them...grin.

Are u currently unemployed? Do u want to make Genuine Money online for free? Then send a single whatsapp message to my private business line on my Signature.
Good day.
Re: DSS Arrest: Tinubu Reacts To Calls For Oshiomhole's Removal by justino57(m): 10:25am On Nov 09, 2018
Adams, Adams, Adams!!! Where are you? Same way you Disappeared from Garden of Eden after Eating the Forbidden Fruit. Oshiomhole, NOT AGAIN!!! -
Re: DSS Arrest: Tinubu Reacts To Calls For Oshiomhole's Removal by omobaba1759: 10:25am On Nov 09, 2018
Osho Nah real G . He distract his APC mumu colleagues with saraki drama while he doing his own shady deals underground .
Re: DSS Arrest: Tinubu Reacts To Calls For Oshiomhole's Removal by Ategberoson(m): 10:29am On Nov 09, 2018
redsquare:
grin

not just father but KANU of Yoruba land. cry me a river
Re: DSS Arrest: Tinubu Reacts To Calls For Oshiomhole's Removal by rame18(f): 10:34am On Nov 09, 2018
JasonScoolari:
alberson and rame18 will just be viewing without saying anything.

E be like say una be APC babes grin

cool
Re: DSS Arrest: Tinubu Reacts To Calls For Oshiomhole's Removal by Frankiss44(m): 10:37am On Nov 09, 2018
iammo:
Oshiomole dealt with them and ran away, Edo man don carry APC primaries kickback money go flex for Italy with his imported wife. kiss why exactly do they want him arrested, they kept giving silly excuses. When SGF position opened they gave it to boss mustapha who never spent any kobo on poor opposition APC prior to 2014, now even Aisha buhari's brother suddenly wants to become a governor and okorochas son in law and that former IGP wants to be a senator, why the sudden noise after oshiomole submitted the final list to inec

Na wah oh.. How this guy take dey Bleep this clean babe? Money good oh.. On a normal day, Oshiomole qualify to be this woman driver if nor be money and fame o

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrest: Tinubu Reacts To Calls For Oshiomhole's Removal by JasonScoolari: 10:38am On Nov 09, 2018
rame18:

cool
I said it!!! Young girl like you still dey support APC? Damn! grin
Re: DSS Arrest: Tinubu Reacts To Calls For Oshiomhole's Removal by ngoziamara: 10:41am On Nov 09, 2018
What else can you expect from a serial looter, he will surely support his fellow partner in crime. Tinubu endorsed Adams knowing fully fell of his criminal records. Nigerians are feed up with the Buhari and the apc.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrest: Tinubu Reacts To Calls For Oshiomhole's Removal by dederocs(m): 10:43am On Nov 09, 2018
That is what is keeping this old order, they like to dictate and play the politics like a game of chess. Time to overthrow these old thinkers. Politics is a game of debate, and the brightest and best wins, not based on proclamations and orders.
Re: DSS Arrest: Tinubu Reacts To Calls For Oshiomhole's Removal by Gaddafiyusf(m): 10:56am On Nov 09, 2018
CilicMarin:

All these Useless bloggers

Oshiomole has no problem with Anybody.

Tinubu spoke last week. Do not make it to like look like a yesterday news...

Mynd44 take note.

Has problem with DSS
Re: DSS Arrest: Tinubu Reacts To Calls For Oshiomhole's Removal by Yoighaman(m): 12:31pm On Nov 09, 2018
Some people are asking what business has the DSS got with APC's intra-party politics. Ok, let me help out, one of the body's duties is "...to uphold and enforce the criminal laws of Nigeria...".

Is bribery a crime and is it addressed under Nigeria's criminal laws?

Over to you...
Re: DSS Arrest: Tinubu Reacts To Calls For Oshiomhole's Removal by SirBunky85(m): 12:43pm On Nov 09, 2018
priceaction:
my question is what concerns dss on this? This is an inter party problems and not a defence or national security issues. This supposed to be handled by EFCC or police, that means someone of big caliber is calling a shot in DSS office. If we say buhari is incompetent, then we are not far from the truth.
it's intra-party,not inter-party.na to dey insult pmb una sabi
Re: DSS Arrest: Tinubu Reacts To Calls For Oshiomhole's Removal by SirBunky85(m): 12:53pm On Nov 09, 2018
PoliticsNigeria:
@POLITICSNGR

The National leader of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, Bola Ahmed Tinubu has reacted to calls for the removal of embattled national chairman of the party, Adams Oshiomhole.

Tinubu, in a recent interview, stated that he does not support the calls for Oshiomhole's removal adding that all members of the party should obey and respect "Party Supremacy".

Watch the Video HERE

https://politicsngr.com/dss-arrest-tinubu-reacts-calls-oshiomholes-removal-watch/
u sure say no be tinubu tell osho to travel out so dat before him go come bk ,d inec window for substitution of names must have closed. nawao .if APC wins IMO state,what happened in rivers in 2003 (amaechi/omehia /PDP)might repeat itself
Re: DSS Arrest: Tinubu Reacts To Calls For Oshiomhole's Removal by Sleekfingers: 1:16pm On Nov 09, 2018
That's Apc problem...they can remove or retain osho..

But what is certain is that I will be voting for buhari...i don't care if buhari join any other party ... But not PDP....i will still vote for him...
Re: DSS Arrest: Tinubu Reacts To Calls For Oshiomhole's Removal by Sleekfingers: 1:23pm On Nov 09, 2018
ngoziamara:
What else can you expect from a serial looter, he will surely support his fellow partner in crime. Tinubu endorsed Adams knowing fully fell of his criminal records. Nigerians are feed up with the Buhari and the apc.

I am not fed up of buhari ooo...speak for yourself....buhari till 2023.....anybody that is not comfortable with that, can pls leave this country....maybe to Congo, Burundi, Bangladesh, Mali
Re: DSS Arrest: Tinubu Reacts To Calls For Oshiomhole's Removal by Yankee101: 1:56pm On Nov 09, 2018
Liars everywhere. APC
Re: DSS Arrest: Tinubu Reacts To Calls For Oshiomhole's Removal by rame18(f): 2:01pm On Nov 09, 2018
JasonScoolari:
I said it!!! Young girl like you still dey support APC? Damn! grin

support who?? that one isn't a party but a den of oppressors.
Re: DSS Arrest: Tinubu Reacts To Calls For Oshiomhole's Removal by JasonScoolari: 2:09pm On Nov 09, 2018
rame18:

support who?? that one isn't a party but a den of oppressors.
Oh! Thank heavens you're not one of them. *Kisses her soft lips*

Re: DSS Arrest: Tinubu Reacts To Calls For Oshiomhole's Removal by ihatesycophant(m): 7:07pm On Nov 09, 2018
If he botched the Lagos APC governorship primary he would have been the first man to call for his resignation, the way he first called for Oyegun resignation. It doesn't bug us, so far it doesn't affect us.
Re: DSS Arrest: Tinubu Reacts To Calls For Oshiomhole's Removal by rame18(f): 7:35am On Nov 10, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Oh! Thank heavens you're not one of them. *Kisses her soft lips*

pushes him away, is that how you go about sucking lips?? be careful so you don't kiss a lip that just finished a mouth job.
Re: DSS Arrest: Tinubu Reacts To Calls For Oshiomhole's Removal by JasonScoolari: 8:00am On Nov 10, 2018
rame18:

pushes him away, is that how you go about sucking lips?? be careful so you don't kiss a lip that just finished a hand job.
Did you just say a hand job or a Mouth job?

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrest: Tinubu Reacts To Calls For Oshiomhole's Removal by rame18(f): 8:05am On Nov 10, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Did you just say a hand job or a Mouth job?

like you don't know what I mean. naughty somebody.......... grin
Re: DSS Arrest: Tinubu Reacts To Calls For Oshiomhole's Removal by JasonScoolari: 8:15am On Nov 10, 2018
rame18:

like you don't know what I mean. naughty somebody.......... grin
Lol, good morning beautiful. I hope you will keep that mouth clean when I come for it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Cracks Widen, Tinubu, Governors Lock Horns As Court Suspends Oshiomhole / What Goodluck Jonathan Did To Me In 2015 – Amaechi / Ben Bruce Shares A Quote Of Goodluck Jonathan From 3-years Ago!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.