Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,936 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Didier Drogba Retires From Playing Football - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Didier Drogba Retires From Playing Football (28992 Views)

Victor Osimhen Finally Meets His Hero Didier Drogba After Ivory Coast Clash / La Liga Could Block Messi From Playing For Barcelona Until January / "I Speak To Didier Drogba Daily, Warned Thierry Henry" - Romelu Lukaku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Didier Drogba Retires From Playing Football by uthlaw: 5:25pm On Nov 09, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
40 years old he try.

He's undoubtedly the most potent pure number 9 to have ever graced the game.
Samuel Eto is still playing...
Re: Didier Drogba Retires From Playing Football by Theophinio(m): 5:45pm On Nov 09, 2018
Soccer legend for life #CHELSEA #HERO
Re: Didier Drogba Retires From Playing Football by EllaCynthia(f): 5:47pm On Nov 09, 2018
The reason i became a CHELSEA bea! Congratz! Retired but not tired!
Re: Didier Drogba Retires From Playing Football by simplebb: 6:11pm On Nov 09, 2018
It is Drogbaaaaaaaaaaa

The Man that made me love Chelsea

Full of power and goalscoring techniques.

Big game player, always delivering the goods when it matters.

Arsenal fan will never forget you.

Enjoy your retirement Legend.

Drogba, undisputably Chelsea best player in the modern Era.

1 Like

Re: Didier Drogba Retires From Playing Football by juligon: 6:44pm On Nov 09, 2018
Ejimagift:
He remains a Flop at Chelsea. Mateja Kezman, shevchenko and Hernan Crespo were better than him in Chelsea
am very sure no body even put you for ball for secondary school

1 Like

Re: Didier Drogba Retires From Playing Football by emmasege: 9:22pm On Nov 09, 2018
samcus:
jesu grin
What's wrong with "It's time he did so'? The guy was correct. Instead of you arguing further with me also, you may just confirm with very good speakers of English Language around you
Re: Didier Drogba Retires From Playing Football by waxyung(m): 10:39pm On Nov 09, 2018
How many times...
Re: Didier Drogba Retires From Playing Football by kemika8989(m): 10:45pm On Nov 09, 2018
We're bet farm..Just like any other betting company..Our odds are very reliable.Right now what's we're looking for are agents and online player's.players are same normal players who go online or to shops to book for game's..Agents that's we're in search of are people who will register with us for free.But he or she must have up to 30 thousand and he or she must have a shop a � computer generator a printer machine.We'll give you dish for your virtual game's and we'll also paint the shops give you banners to design your shops also train you and your cashier..The return you get as agent is mind blowing good percentage. It must not be you that will run the shop you can be any where in the world run your business and you monitor your shops online..Trust me you will enjoy these business registration is free.. Email me...Young4cash@gmail.com or call me or whatsapp me 07036904150 We're bet farm..Just like any other betting company..Our odds are very reliable.Right now what's we're looking for are agents and online player's.players are same normal players who go online or to shops to book for game's..Agents that's we're in search of are people who will register with us for free.But he or she must have up to 30 thousand and he or she must have a shop a � computer generator a printer machine.We'll give you dish for your virtual game's and we'll also paint the shops give you banners to design your shops also train you and your cashier..The return you get as agent is mind blowing good percentage. It must not be you that will run the shop you can be any where in the world run your business and you monitor your shops online..Trust me you will enjoy these business registration is free.. Email me...Young4cash@gmail.com or call me or whatsapp me 07036904150 We're bet farm..Just like any other betting company..Our odds are very reliable.Right now what's we're looking for are agents and online player's.players are same normal players who go online or to shops to book for game's..Agents that's we're in search of are people who will register with us for free.But he or she must have up to 30 thousand and he or she must have a shop a � computer generator a printer machine.We'll give you dish for your virtual game's and we'll also paint the shops give you banners to design your shops also train you and your cashier..The return you get as agent is mind blowing good percentage. It must not be you that will run the shop you can be any where in the world run your business and you monitor your shops online..Trust me you will enjoy these business registration is free.. Email me...Young4cash@gmail.com or call me or whatsapp me 07036904150
Re: Didier Drogba Retires From Playing Football by Thunday1005(m): 1:03am On Nov 10, 2018
All hail the king
Re: Didier Drogba Retires From Playing Football by Martinez39(m): 8:56pm On Nov 10, 2018
Foodforthought:

Typical Chelsea fan
Don't mind Cheifazubuike. Who is Drogba to Delima Ronaldo?
Re: Didier Drogba Retires From Playing Football by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 10, 2018
Ejimagift:
He remains a Flop at Chelsea. Mateja Kezman, shevchenko and Hernan Crespo were better than him in Chelsea
shev what
Re: Didier Drogba Retires From Playing Football by samcus(m): 1:59am On Nov 13, 2018
emmasege:
What's wrong with "It's time he did so'? The guy was correct. Instead of you arguing further with me also, you may just confirm with very good speakers of English Language around you
for ur mind!Mr man I don't argue with pple online cos in reality it worthless so thanks 4 ur time
Re: Didier Drogba Retires From Playing Football by ChinagoChiBoy: 12:05am On Nov 23, 2018
Deadliest Drogba you made me a proud Chelsea fan who can raise his shoulders against ARS-Anal fans, talk in d front of Man-Ure fans, n boast in front of Fifa-lona fans.....You're a LEGEND n ur legacy lives on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AFCON 2019: The Five “must See” Big Games Of The Group Stage / Southampton Players, Coaches To Forfeit Wages After 9-0 Defeat To Leicester / Obafemi Martins Flaunts His Kids In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.