Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,816 members, 7,806,292 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

Reaction Of Different Girls Before And After Sex (meme Collection) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reaction Of Different Girls Before And After Sex (meme Collection) (15526 Views)

Different Types Of Nigerian Men In Bed. (before, During, And After Sex). - Meme / All The Annoying Things Guys Do During Sex - Meme Collection / 9 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Agreeing To Unprotected Sex - Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reaction Of Different Girls Before And After Sex (meme Collection) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 09, 2018
Nice.
Re: Reaction Of Different Girls Before And After Sex (meme Collection) by Pat081: 6:44pm On Nov 09, 2018
anochuko01:

which number you be cheesy
i think she b number 14
Re: Reaction Of Different Girls Before And After Sex (meme Collection) by Twizzy30(m): 6:54pm On Nov 09, 2018
tbh this is the first meme collection from this guy i find funny. The sky is your starting point lol

3 Likes

Re: Reaction Of Different Girls Before And After Sex (meme Collection) by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:36pm On Nov 09, 2018
willyo:
grin cheesy grin

Men, I choked with laugh. I feel Big Bros Oshiomhole.
Re: Reaction Of Different Girls Before And After Sex (meme Collection) by Kharol1234: 9:34pm On Nov 09, 2018
as i dae smile and laugh my papa dae look me say wetin dae do dis 1

2 Likes

Re: Reaction Of Different Girls Before And After Sex (meme Collection) by Nobody: 2:01am On Nov 10, 2018
Lolzz.. Back at the uni that nö 18 nearly put me for trouble my flat mates couldn't sleep.. See quarrel next morning & one neigbhor's girlfriend started acting funny towards me.. Gave me her number by force & the rest na history cheesy
Re: Reaction Of Different Girls Before And After Sex (meme Collection) by Nobody: 3:15am On Nov 10, 2018
pawesome:
More

Doyin is definitely number 15.
I almost lost my life pounding that pussy just to hear the idiot moan for once... Sam!!!
Re: Reaction Of Different Girls Before And After Sex (meme Collection) by Nobody: 7:09am On Nov 10, 2018
pawesome:
Last round and hope I made your day

You did, thanks grin
Re: Reaction Of Different Girls Before And After Sex (meme Collection) by chisani(m): 9:07am On Nov 10, 2018
Lolzz in Spanish. Uniben dey sweet that year sha. Na was ooo. Father forgive us of our sin.
Re: Reaction Of Different Girls Before And After Sex (meme Collection) by franklingud(m): 10:49am On Nov 10, 2018
emidopa:
pls has it even been established between ladies and guys who love doings more
Ladies are certified to enjoy the doing more.

Because...
Touch their Breast, sweetness full there.
Neck nko? Sweetness.
Their waist sweetness full am.
Vagina na the main sweetness overloaded.

But men
Only the d!ck wey sweetness dey.
Re: Reaction Of Different Girls Before And After Sex (meme Collection) by mohammibb: 10:50am On Nov 10, 2018
those days, i have experienced Nos 2,6,11 and 20
Re: Reaction Of Different Girls Before And After Sex (meme Collection) by Thazard(m): 6:30pm On Aug 20, 2020
lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Friend Keeps Getting Erections Around Me / 4 Signs To Know A Woman Who Is Bleaching Her Skin / Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.