Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,631 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

Po - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Po (3994 Views)

What Are The Biggest Names In Blogging That Has High Daily Traffic.?? / How Much Daily Traffic Do I Need To Make $1000 Monthly From Adsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Po by fastseo: 11:06am On Nov 09, 2018
Re: Po by fastseo: 10:46am On Nov 10, 2018

1 Like

Re: Po by KingstonDome: 11:59am On Nov 10, 2018
Please what is your niche, how many posts and the for SEO part....You only do back links

Please I also want to rank my new blog which I want to target South Africans 100% due to their high CPC

I really intend to learn from you boss as a mentee

Or can I chat you up on WhatsApp
Re: Po by fastseo: 1:26pm On Nov 10, 2018
KingstonDome:
Please what is your niche, how many posts and the for SEO part....You only do back links

Please I also want to rank my new blog which I want to target South Africans 100% due to their high CPC

I really intend to learn from you boss as a mentee

Or can I chat you up on WhatsApp

Come On whatapps my number is above
Re: Po by henryobinna(m): 4:58pm On Nov 10, 2018
following
Re: Po by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 10, 2018
Following. Hope you won't ask for money now
Re: Po by Rextizzle(m): 8:46am On Nov 11, 2018
OfficialDad:
Iffa hear he won't ask for money grin

2 Likes

Re: Po by Rextizzle(m): 8:46am On Nov 11, 2018
OfficialDad:
Re: Po by fastseo: 9:18am On Nov 11, 2018
Re: Po by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 11, 2018
Rextizzle:
Iffa hear he won't ask for money grin

grin that's why i was throwing caution to the wind early.... Because after everything, nah money go end am.

2 Likes

Re: Po by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 11, 2018
Op continue nah undecided
Re: Po by fastseo: 11:10am On Nov 11, 2018
ClixMaster:
Op continue nah undecided

Not everyday but twice in a month I will update you.... SEO don't work 24 hrs it requires little patience.

But the time Fram for me in this thread is just 3 months... From now to January ending.
Re: Po by Rextizzle(m): 1:56pm On Nov 11, 2018
OfficialDad:

grin that's why i was throwing caution to the wind early.... Because after everything, nah money go end am.
Lol
Re: Po by fastseo: 3:07pm On Nov 11, 2018
OfficialDad:

I stated it clearly that I will show or provide a step by step on how I build a newly registered blog from nothing to something with out any advert or promotion while depending on search engines to do the work.

It's free to access this thread seun never provide a premium services for that..

I purposely left my phone number there for those who will like contact me on WhatsApp only for tips.

It's not a crime if someone wants me to implement such steps on their blogs for a fee... Or you expect me to burn MB or waist time and energy while your business grows.. After all There are thousand of SEO agencies out there that provide such services for a fee

1 Like

Re: Po by fastseo: 7:10am On Nov 13, 2018
We where able to get to 1500 page view yesterday the first ever and next target now is 2000 page views

Please note the pages views we started getting some page views up to 200+ cool

Sorry i had to cover the keywords and search words that brought them to the site.

All traffic are from Google... No advert or spamming anywhere

The last pics was taken this morning

We shall get to 50k page views in no time please still view my last thread of last year @https://www.nairaland.com/4300869/ways-getting-over-120000-daily

My adsense pin arrived safely yesterday.... Been waiting for it since a month plus... You can confirm the date on the pix....
Re: Po by fastseo: 7:45am On Nov 13, 2018
I don't know if to go by Google analytics page views or jatpack... What I have been using is Jetpack which reports low....

I will stick to Jetpack since it was the same metrics I used last year..

But below is analytics page view
Re: Po by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 13, 2018
What is your aim of even creating this thread sef
You have not thought us sh*t here except flaunting your pageviews.

Nigga, if you have nothing meaningful to teach, kindly close down this thread and crawl back to where you came from..

7 Likes

Re: Po by fastseo: 11:29am On Nov 13, 2018
ClixMaster:
What is your aim of even creating this thread sef
You have not thought us sh*t here except flaunting your pageviews.

Nigga, if you have nothing meaningful to teach, kindly close down this thread and crawl back to where you came from..

Thanks for commenting... Am showing up coming bloggers how to rely on Google (SEO) which is the best and cheapest method of driving traffics to a blog and not to show you my url or keywords or topics I write on.

If you aren't okay with it then those who will appreciate it will in years to come..

You guys will never bring a good initiative here but once a thread surface that will be helpful to others you will all shout fraud or call the person names.
That was how you guys... You in person and the other guys made kleptochat abandon that beautiful thread fees weeks back.
Always want some one to spoon feed you.
Re: Po by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 13, 2018
fastseo:

Thanks for commenting... Am showing up coming bloggers how to rely on Google (SEO) which is the best and cheapest method of driving traffics to a blog and not to show you my url or keywords or topics I write on.

If you aren't okay with it then those who will appreciate it will in years to come..

It's my thread, if you you aren't okay with it... You better ghost.
It's your thread? Oya come and drive me out nah!
What I am saying is that since you created this thread you have not dropped any single tips on how to achieve your so called purpose of creating the thread, instead you keep posting irrelevant nonsense. Who are you trying to impress with ur pageviews and AdSense?
If it's paid tutorial you are looking for, just say it let's people who are wiling to pay contact you and stop stalling.

4 Likes

Re: Po by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 13, 2018
fastseo:

You guys will never bring a good initiative here but once a thread surface that will be helpful to others you will all [b]shout fraud [/b]or call the person names.
That was how you guys... You in person and the other guys made kleptochat abandon that beautiful thread fees weeks back.
Always want some one to spoon feed you.
Where in my post did I call you fraud? No allow me land u better slap now.
If you are not looking for who to "spoon fed" then close down the thread nah

1 Like

Re: Po by fastseo: 8:28am On Nov 16, 2018
Keep increasing by the day.

I now post like 10 unique articles per day
Re: Po by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 31, 2018
fastseo:
Keep increasing by the day.

I now post like 10 unique articles per day
Url pls
Re: Po by fastseo: 2:25pm On Jan 22, 2019
questechie:

Url pls
Sir it won't be healthy for me. Please don't be angry for that

There was a Google algorithm update on the 5th to 9th... Some analysts called it the news update.... So I think I benefited from that.

And I believe massive shake up is coming since August we have not seen any... The site is ready for any kind... If a massive shakeup happens a lot of site with same post will go down pushing the site upward. I saw a lot of weakness on some bloggers they tend to fall for internal duplicate
Re: Po by fastseo: 2:27pm On Jan 22, 2019
I stil believe that before next month ending we could reach 20k at least or 50k March
Re: Po by fastseo: 2:34pm On Jan 22, 2019
With this I know I will scale Google monthly algorithm update

If you need help on your blog mention the area then contact me on WhatsApp... Friendly to anyone and everything is not all about money.

If you need adsense on your new blog contact me... Please the blog must not contain any post... Just a newly installed WordPress that's all so that i can write content Google based on Googles new policies.
Re: Po by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 22, 2019
Omo see traffic shocked
Hey yo, epp me nah grin

2 Likes

Re: Po by fastseo: 3:00pm On Jan 22, 2019
ClixMaster:
Omo see traffic shocked
Hey yo, epp me nah grin

grin cheesy but I know say u de laugh me.... Urs is bigger than this.

baba na patients... The traffic is not well built and the site is very young not up to 6 months... If it gets to 7 to 8 months I believe it will benefit from Longtail keywords.
Re: Po by Sonofgod1234: 3:01pm On Jan 22, 2019
Check out this tragic video of an 11years old boy brunt to death after being suspected for witchcraft...
http://naamahattire.com/58370///UtIug/?sc=1&sc=1&l=1&ppy=4576457&i=4576457
Re: Po by fastseo: 3:09pm On Jan 22, 2019
Sonofgod1234:
Check out this tragic video of an 11years old boy brunt to death after being suspected for witchcraft...
http://naamahattire.com/58370///UtIug/?sc=1&sc=1&l=1&ppy=4576457&i=4576457

Some times I wonder if you people are not tired in giving naija bad name.
Stealing people's Facebook account

Re: Po by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 22, 2019
fastseo:

grin cheesy but I know say u de laugh me.... Urs is bigger than this.

baba na patients... The traffic is not well built and the site is very young not up to 6 months... If it gets to 7 to 8 months I believe it will benefit from Longtail keywords.
Why u dey do like this nah grin. So all these follow wey I dey follow u since 1978, u still no wan show ur boy way?

There's God oo.
Re: Po by GPee16(f): 5:41pm On Jan 22, 2019
I like your innovative and bold hustle guy. Keep it up. The truth, is money is better made this way than the other "soft" way.

However, I'm a blogger who have been in the art for almost a year now and I can tell you that my blog attracts real traffic daily. My unique and enriching content is just the secret. Of course, I operate SEO, but my posts (content) are something you can't possibly pass unnoticed.

So, to grow your traffic, visit some making sense blogs and learn from them. And, you will be glad you did.

More grace guy!

2 Likes

Re: Po by fastseo: 7:37am On Jan 23, 2019
GPee16:
I like your innovative and bold hustle guy. Keep it up.

So, to grow your traffic, visit some making sense blogs and learn from them. And, you will be glad you did.

More grace guy!

I now make monthly at present level of this domain.
Understanding SERP, Google webmaster guidelines, research analysis, backlinks structure that are okay (not all backlinks worth trying some might sink a blog) and ability to hold on and be patient is the key to building a successful authority blog

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / Stratfor Hacked By Anonymous Hackers For #antisec / 4 Things To Keep You Motivated When Your Blog Is Failing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.