Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,400 members, 7,781,156 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:58 AM

PDP's Doyin Okupe’s Son Declares Support For President Buhari, See His Reasons - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP's Doyin Okupe’s Son Declares Support For President Buhari, See His Reasons (258 Views)

"See My Buhari, See Natural Love, This Man Don Win" - Man As PMB Storms Warri / Cloning: Nigerians Angry As Foreign Media Mock President Buhari. See Reactions / What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PDP's Doyin Okupe’s Son Declares Support For President Buhari, See His Reasons by Mowunmiaf: 11:50am On Nov 09, 2018
PDP’s Doyin Okupe‘s son,Ditan Okupe has joined President Buhari‘s campaign team. And his father, Doyin Okupe, former Senior Special Assistant on Public Affairs to former President Goodluck Jonathan, has stated that his son is supporting President Muhammadu Buhari for the 2019 general election to spite him over an issue they had in the past.

Mr Okupe, a chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and a leading political figure working for the presidential candidate of the party, Atiku Abubakar, stated this in a tweet Thursday night.

Okupe’s son, Ditan in an epistle addressed to Festus Kayamo, the director-general, Strategic Communications of Buhari’s campaign organization, wrote, “It is with great pleasure that I use this opportunity to indicate my keen interest in joining your campaign team for the re-election of President Muhammadu Buhari.”

See more of his campaign posts here...http://aftrending.com/pdps-doyin-okupes-son-declares-support-for-president-buhari-see-his-reasons/

(1) (Reply)

Buhari And Corrupt Gang Have No Single Achievement / I Will Be Imo Governor, Will Reclaim My Stolen Mandate From Uzodinma~uche Nwosu / Defection: APC, Gives Reason Why They Couldn’t Impeach Saraki And Dogara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.