₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,118,921 members, 4,588,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 November 2018 at 04:03 PM

Would You Buy The Infinix Hot 6 X? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Would You Buy The Infinix Hot 6 X? (427 Views)

My Experience From The Infinix Hot6x Photo Walk / Infinix Hot 6 Pro Specifications And Price In Nigeria, Kenya / Unboxing The Infinix Note 4 Pro X571 With X-pen In The Box For N70,500 (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Buy The Infinix Hot 6 X? by supernova094(m): 12:35pm On Nov 09
There’s a new kid on the block people, and it’s the new Infinix Hot 6 X!

I like to see the Infinix Hot 6 X as the immediate older brother (or sister if you will) to the Infinix Hot S3X (the first to copy and paste the iPhone X design word for word.). Other techies might argue in favor of the Infinix Hot 6 and Hot 6 Pro but i think those are more like identical twins in this case.

Anyways, this piece of machinery has been making the rounds in the news lately and it has got Nigerians psyched.

So we wanted to ask you personally, would you buy the new Infinix Hot 6 X? If you would or wouldn't, tell us why.

Express your mind with this simple poll

Re: Would You Buy The Infinix Hot 6 X? by Vicboi1(m): 12:39pm On Nov 09
No
Re: Would You Buy The Infinix Hot 6 X? by Ufedolove: 1:05pm On Nov 09
Yes, I can buy it coz that's what I can afford at the moment
Re: Would You Buy The Infinix Hot 6 X? by henry007(m): 1:13pm On Nov 09
grin
Re: Would You Buy The Infinix Hot 6 X? by flexerking: 11:19pm On Nov 09
no just a repackaged s3x been resold with different name
Re: Would You Buy The Infinix Hot 6 X? by Ejadike(m): 4:04am On Nov 10
I don't care if it's repackaged, all I'm after is the specs and it has all I need.
Re: Would You Buy The Infinix Hot 6 X? by mutvy: 9:28am On Nov 10
The problem is I don't know if it works with Glo 4g I.e. band 28 (700MHz)
Re: Would You Buy The Infinix Hot 6 X? by jameslojohn(m): 9:51am On Nov 10
yes but for the price no Snapdragon 425 for 40k+ I can get batter offer at desame price like redmi 5

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Anti Virus / Sixmart Presents Ipod Nano 16gb / Help Me With Glo And Mtn Free Call Setup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.