Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,274 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

In Need Of A Job (Really urgent)!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / In Need Of A Job (Really urgent)!!! (2267 Views)

Does Online Job Really Work. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Need Of A Job (Really urgent)!!! by Thugnificent(m): 9:18am On Nov 19, 2018
Blokifen:
Longrich products.
creams,pastes,wine,repellants, perfume etc
Yes i could do that
Re: In Need Of A Job (Really urgent)!!! by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 19, 2018
Thugnificent:
Good day Nairalanders. I really need assistance. I lost my dad early this year and ever since then, things have been really difficult. Not really because I'm dependent on him for survival but the burial cost put a financial strain on me as the first son. And my other younger siblings are still in school. I was just a fresh passed out corper yet to secure a job when the sad incident occurred, and i used my entire nysc allowance savings to sponsor the burial.

Honestly, life hasn't been fair. To see food to even eat is a big issue. I try to see if i could get construction job at least to solve the hunger issue, but nothing is forthcoming. Please i really need a job no matter how small. I'm in Lagos and can be reached on 09074843276. I'm a graduate with a Bsc in public administration (2:2) and can read and write fluently and also good at computer appreciation. I can submit my CV on request. Thanks and God bless.

Nobody is being used in Nigeria more than a jobless graduate. It suorises me once someone complains of hardship and lack of job,u see some fellows with dead conscience popping up messages like "Just pray to God as if the persons doesn't pray all the while,some will come to Inteoduce u to sh!tty online biz,networking and marketing in which u still have to pay to join(it makes me tink so deep how come our conscience has long gone dead).... Someone who is complaining of not seeing food to eat u wanna introduce the person to where he gonna spend money to suffer more.

Bro is better u go out their and do some menial jobs to feed than listening to all this cyber beggers convincing u to join one thrashy sh!t or the other.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Need Of A Job (Really urgent)!!! by Thugnificent(m): 11:14am On Nov 19, 2018
xscoffy:

Nobody is being used in Nigeria more than a jobless graduate. It suorises me once someone complains of hardship and lack of job,u see some fellows with dead conscience popping up messages like "Just pray to God as if the persons doesn't pray all the while,some will come to Inteoduce u to sh!tty online biz,networking and marketing in which u still have to pay to join(it makes me tink so deep how come our conscience has long gone dead).... Someone who is complaining of not seeing food to eat u wanna introduce the person to where he gonna spend money to suffer more.

Bro is better u go out their and do some ange jobs to feed than listening to all this cyber beggers convincing u to join one thrashy sh!t or the other.
Thanks for the observations, it's quite appalling, however God still answers prayer, this i believe
Re: In Need Of A Job (Really urgent)!!! by Thugnificent(m): 10:07am On Nov 20, 2018
Good morning
Re: In Need Of A Job (Really urgent)!!! by Thugnificent(m): 4:19pm On Nov 20, 2018
cry cry
Re: In Need Of A Job (Really urgent)!!! by Thugnificent(m): 5:34pm On Nov 21, 2018
God bless us all
Re: In Need Of A Job (Really urgent)!!! by Thugnificent(m): 12:24pm On Nov 24, 2018
Happy weekend
Re: In Need Of A Job (Really urgent)!!! by mikebanwo(m): 5:04am On Nov 25, 2018
If you want this for a start, I can get you in

You only show up at the office once a week, so there's time for other hustle, while you build your CV.

Re: In Need Of A Job (Really urgent)!!! by Thugnificent(m): 12:50pm On Nov 25, 2018
mikebanwo:
If you want this for a start, I can get you in

You only show up at the office once a week, so there's time for other hustle, while you build your CV.
I'm interested

(1) (2) (Reply)

After Learning These Skills You Will Start Employing People To Work For You / 7up Just Called Me For Test Next Saturday / Mims Consult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.