Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

See moment Ondo lawmakers fight, exchange punches over impeachment of Speaker - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See moment Ondo lawmakers fight, exchange punches over impeachment of Speaker (32551 Views)

Drama As Obaseki Pull Down Edo Assembly Roof Over Impeachment Scare (Video) / Kaduna Lawmakers Fight, Exchange Blows As Hazo, Deputy Speaker Is Impeached / Ganduje/Sanusi Feud: Kano Lawmakers ‘Fight’ Over Mace, Disrupt Sitting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See moment Ondo lawmakers fight, exchange punches over impeachment of Speaker by AABBIIMM(m): 2:38pm On Nov 09, 2018
Pekele007:
APC is dead in Ondo state. grin

Especially Ondo south senatorial district. Total blackout here.
You're right guy.
I think it should be 6years of total blackout now in Okitipupa, Irele and Ese-Odo Local govt areas of Ondo State.
yet we're the oil producing area of Ondo State oo.
I'm just ashamed of the politicians from that area, honestly, I feel we should just stop any thing called politics be it pdp/apc or whatever in that area.
Re: See moment Ondo lawmakers fight, exchange punches over impeachment of Speaker by lensdam(m): 2:42pm On Nov 09, 2018
But cant matters be settled without fighting
Re: See moment Ondo lawmakers fight, exchange punches over impeachment of Speaker by Pekele007: 2:54pm On Nov 09, 2018
AABBIIMM:
You're right guy.
I think it should be 6years of total blackout now in Okitipupa, Irele and Ese-Odo Local govt areas of Ondo State.
yet we're the oil producing area of Ondo State oo.
I'm just ashamed of the politicians from that area, honestly, I feel we should just stop any thing called politics be it pdp/apc or whatever in that area.
That's the same region where the former governor, former senator and now current deputy governor is from o... children given birth to 6 years ago haven't seen light till now.

Yet that useless oshiomole gave that useless illiterate called Omogunwa an automatic ticket. We are waiting for him at the poll.

Their constituency project funds is enough to start something reasonable concerning the light issue.
Re: See moment Ondo lawmakers fight, exchange punches over impeachment of Speaker by Kennedy94(m): 3:01pm On Nov 09, 2018
who won

We ship your goods from usa to nigeria cheaper check my siggy below
Re: See moment Ondo lawmakers fight, exchange punches over impeachment of Speaker by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 09, 2018
Chai!!! Nigerian politicians are callous and they dont even have shame . As for this state house of assembly of a thing i think it should be canceled because they dont even know why their being elected as a law maker instead of them to be reaching out to the government for the poor masses their fighting . Useless people
Re: See moment Ondo lawmakers fight, exchange punches over impeachment of Speaker by realsolver: 4:18pm On Nov 09, 2018
IF YOU HAVE A CAR AND YOU DONT HAVE THIS DEVICE, YOU ARE WASTING YOUR MONEY!

CHECK THIS OUT

https://www.nairaland.com/4679206/use-phone-scan-car-device
Re: See moment Ondo lawmakers fight, exchange punches over impeachment of Speaker by chisani(m): 5:17pm On Nov 09, 2018
Not surprise. When you pugilists as lawmakers such ignoble acts are bound to occur and thereby turning the hallowed chamber to hollow chamber. In politics, there is no permanent friend or enemy, but permanent interests.
Re: See moment Ondo lawmakers fight, exchange punches over impeachment of Speaker by adetes: 6:56pm On Nov 09, 2018
Waste them all

Re: See moment Ondo lawmakers fight, exchange punches over impeachment of Speaker by Adiwana: 8:11pm On Nov 09, 2018
The camera man is an idiot.Dude only videoed for 3secs with his shity phone and couldnt even cover the most important part which was the incoming slap.smh
Re: See moment Ondo lawmakers fight, exchange punches over impeachment of Speaker by ekestic1976(f): 8:42pm On Nov 09, 2018
Blackfire:
Yoruba people...

This was how they started rascality that later brought in coup and counter coup that leads to the civil war...

Dem don start again.

It was your fathers who provoked the rascality, my friend. They're so sure of their politics that they played the people one against another. No wonder your fathers were the first victims. It wasn't about the Yoruba, it was about the wickedness that forgets Tomorrow.
Re: See moment Ondo lawmakers fight, exchange punches over impeachment of Speaker by precious1967(m): 9:18pm On Nov 09, 2018
foolish dishonourables fighting for their pockets. thunder ll strike all of u.
Re: See moment Ondo lawmakers fight, exchange punches over impeachment of Speaker by Drabrah(m): 1:38am On Nov 10, 2018
Wey d fight? Wey d punch??
All this kain attention seeking posts, mtchew
Re: See moment Ondo lawmakers fight, exchange punches over impeachment of Speaker by Charmingpet: 8:09am On Nov 10, 2018
Not new

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kiki Osinbajo: 'Forbes 30 Under 30, I'm Coming' / Poll: Stop Harassing Opposition Leaders, US Congress Warns Buhari / Governor Sanwo-Olu Is My Father - Man Says, Alongside His Mother (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.