Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

Throwback: How Many Of These Black American Movies Have You Seen?(Pics) - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Throwback: How Many Of These Black American Movies Have You Seen?(Pics) (54840 Views)

Best Website To Download Free Indian And American Movies / Which Of These Black American Actors Is Your Favourite & Greastest Of All Time? / Throwback: How Many Of These Nollywood Movies Have You Seen? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Black American Movies Have You Seen?(Pics) by ccarefulwind2(m): 6:24am On Nov 15, 2018
Don't forget "The Body Guard" ( kelvin costner and whitney Houston) :-)
Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Black American Movies Have You Seen?(Pics) by Diamond23(f): 8:54am On Nov 15, 2018
ccarefulwind2:
i have same set of eyes but d naija type ;-)
Den it must be dz version grin.....NO, Tnk u!

1 Like

Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Black American Movies Have You Seen?(Pics) by olu4life(m): 9:12am On Nov 15, 2018
Whatever happened to Martin Lawrence and Cuba Goodings, loved those dudes.
Nick Canon sef don try o.
Watched 80% on that list.
Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Black American Movies Have You Seen?(Pics) by ccarefulwind2(m): 9:44am On Nov 15, 2018
Diamond23:
Den it must be dz version grin.....NO, Tnk u!

Lol... Chai... Naija sexy eyes.. I rest my case :-)

1 Like

Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Black American Movies Have You Seen?(Pics) by Babysho(m): 10:03am On Nov 15, 2018
Explorers:
You got served

Nothing from Eddie Murphy?

1 Like

Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Black American Movies Have You Seen?(Pics) by dfrost: 10:26am On Nov 15, 2018
chukxie:

Repping the beautiful good of days of VCR. Twale, fellow OG!

I sight you paddy mi. Thinking of throwing an OG party very soon. Entrance must be OGs only.
Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Black American Movies Have You Seen?(Pics) by dfrost: 10:42am On Nov 15, 2018
ccarefulwind2:
bro... Don't go there :-D

cheesy grin That part no dey comot for my head. The man just dey expain different type of cds. grin cheesy

Papa na real badt guy.

1 Like

Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Black American Movies Have You Seen?(Pics) by ccarefulwind2(m): 11:41am On Nov 15, 2018
dfrost:

cheesy grin That part no dey comot for my head. The man just dey expain different type of cds. grin cheesy

Papa na real badt guy.

Lol... I tell you.. The boy just run commot from the man bcus him sef no come understand the man again cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Black American Movies Have You Seen?(Pics) by legibow: 12:29pm On Nov 15, 2018
ollah2:

Torrent or Kodi
thanks... .com abi
Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Black American Movies Have You Seen?(Pics) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 15, 2018
You forgot to add "THIN LINE BETWEEN LOVE AND HATE."
I have watch "Love and basketball".
Love don't cause a thing.
Brown Sugar
The Best Man
Dance with me
Two Can play the game
Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Black American Movies Have You Seen?(Pics) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 15, 2018
Kaycee7:
Love Don't Cost A Thing Bad Boyz Big Momma's House You Got Served
part 2 of bad boyz is out. I watch it 2days ago.
Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Black American Movies Have You Seen?(Pics) by shotuns: 2:15pm On Nov 15, 2018
I ' ve watched all and I could honestly say, they are epic, full of life. I still have some in my hard drive. I also heard BAD BOY 3 is coming out soon.
Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Black American Movies Have You Seen?(Pics) by dfrost: 2:56pm On Nov 15, 2018
chukxie:

Repping the beautiful good of days of VCR. Twale, fellow OG!

Twale mate. cheesy grin

No mind these yeye children with their "migri migri migri mo". Trap nonsense. angry

1 Like

Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Black American Movies Have You Seen?(Pics) by dfrost: 3:02pm On Nov 15, 2018
tommyken:

Be careful. Bad Boys 2 has been out for ages, 2003 to be precise. Abi na Part 3 you dey talk?

1 Like

Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Black American Movies Have You Seen?(Pics) by dfrost: 3:03pm On Nov 15, 2018
shotuns:
I ' ve watched all and I could honestly say, they are epic, full of life. I still have some in my hard drive. I also heard BAD BOY 3 is coming out soon.

Yes. 2020.

Mike Lowreeeeey in the voice of Marcus. cheesy grin
Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Black American Movies Have You Seen?(Pics) by chukxie(m): 4:30pm On Nov 15, 2018
dfrost:

I sight you paddy mi. Thinking of throwing an OG party very soon. Entrance must be OGs only.

Would definitely attend if the groove happens when I'm in town. It would be big thing to dance to Kris Kross, Salt N Pepa, Heavy D, Wreckx N Effect, Craig Marc, Craig Davies, Naught by Nature, SWV, TLC, DaBrat, Bobby Brown, Fresh Prince, BBD, Vanessa Williams, Paula Abdul, Jodeci, Aaliyah, K-Ci and Jojo, Brandy....Chai, I'm feeling quite nostalgic !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Black American Movies Have You Seen?(Pics) by Kaycee7(m): 4:47pm On Nov 15, 2018
tommyken:

Part 2 has been out for years. It's part 3 that we've been praying for.
Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Black American Movies Have You Seen?(Pics) by Xzydar(m): 5:20pm On Nov 15, 2018
You forgot to add acrimony
Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Black American Movies Have You Seen?(Pics) by dfrost: 10:35pm On Nov 15, 2018
chukxie:

Would definitely attend if the groove happens when I'm in town. It would be big thing to dance to Kris Kross, Salt N Pepa, Heavy D, Wreckx N Effect, Craig Marc, Craig Davies, Naught by Nature, SWV, TLC, DaBrat, Bobby Brown, Fresh Prince, BBD, Vanessa Williams, Paula Abdul, Jodeci, Aaliyah, K-Ci and Jojo, Brandy....Chai, I'm feeling quite nostalgic !

Realest OG smiley wink. Bone Thugs 'n Harmony. Notorious BIG, 2Pac (Gangstas Party aka 2 of Americas Most Wanted Ft. Snoop Dogg)

You stay in Lagos?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Black American Movies Have You Seen?(Pics) by dfrost: 10:36pm On Nov 15, 2018
Xzydar:

Acrimony is a new movie.

angry
Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Black American Movies Have You Seen?(Pics) by dfrost: 10:40pm On Nov 15, 2018
Babysho:

Nothing from Eddie Murphy?

Doctor DoLitte
Coming to America
Vampire In New York
Beverly Hills Cop
Trading Places
The Golden Child
Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Black American Movies Have You Seen?(Pics) by dfrost: 10:43pm On Nov 15, 2018
olu4life:
Whatever happened to Martin Lawrence and Cuba Goodings, loved those dudes.
Nick Canon sef don try o.
Watched 80% on that list.

Cuba Goodings Jnr finished acting in Men of Honour starring Robert de Niro (Hey Cookie) smiley
Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Black American Movies Have You Seen?(Pics) by Realzikkist(m): 11:29pm On Nov 15, 2018
ccarefulwind2:
bro... Don't go there :-D
lol...chai u self knw the scene sef
Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Black American Movies Have You Seen?(Pics) by chukxie(m): 1:19am On Nov 16, 2018
dfrost:

Realest OG smiley wink. Bone Thugs 'n Harmony. Notorious BIG, 2Pac (Gangstas Party aka 2 of Americas Most Wanted Ft. Snoop Dogg)

You stay in Lagos?

Bone Thugs 'n Harmony - the fastest tongue twisters ever! Those trio carved out for themselves a rap genre that has never been replicated till date. Biggie and my realest rapper ever Tupac Shakur hold a tender spot in my heart. Snoop and Dr. Dre of the Gin n Juice, Murder was the case, Warren G, Nate Dog era. Abeg true hip hop music don die!
I don't live in Nigeria, my OG mate. I dey across one big Atlantic up in Chinatown.

1 Like

Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Black American Movies Have You Seen?(Pics) by Colonelsmally: 12:52pm On Nov 16, 2018
You got served and big momma's house
Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Black American Movies Have You Seen?(Pics) by Colonelsmally: 12:53pm On Nov 16, 2018
Xzydar:
acrimony is 2018 na
Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Black American Movies Have You Seen?(Pics) by dfrost: 4:04pm On Nov 16, 2018
chukxie:

Bone Thugs 'n Harmony - the fastest tongue twisters ever! Those trio carved out for themselves a rap genre that has never been replicated till date. Biggie and my realest rapper ever Tupac Shakur hold a tender spot in my heart. Snoop and Dr. Dre of the Gin n Juice, Murder was the case, Warren G, Nate Dog era. Abeg true hip hop music don die!
I don't live in Nigeria, my OG mate. I dey across one big Atlantic up in Chinatown.

Don't worry just make sure to holla anytime you dey town. We might end up streaming it online via Sjype or other means. My first timbo still dey with me. Na to go find baggy jeans to rock am. Ahhhhaaa!!! Snoppy bag to badt.

cheesy grin
Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Black American Movies Have You Seen?(Pics) by chukxie(m): 4:21pm On Nov 16, 2018
dfrost:

Don't worry just make sure to holla anytime you dey town. We might end up streaming it online via Sjype or other means. My first timbo still dey with me. Na to go find baggy jeans to rock am. Ahhhhaaa!!! Snoppy bag to badt.

cheesy grin

Gbam! Timbo and dungarees! I go dey watch out for the groove, abeg !

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Black American Movies Have You Seen?(Pics) by ChiefAzubuike(f): 6:24pm On Nov 17, 2018
moscobabs:
Love and Basketball, reminds me of good memory during my waec year with Folake

Set it off. ..love Queen Latifah and other ladies, very brave Robbers
So you and folake _fucked after watching love and basketball?
Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Black American Movies Have You Seen?(Pics) by Twizzy30(m): 6:36pm On Nov 17, 2018
newjosboy:

Eyah! I wonder how your growing up feels like.
lol so watching those movies is a prerequisite for a wonderful childhood. The truth is am not a movie person. i find it hard to sit and watch a movie for more than 1hr30mins. I used a years to see Arrow Season 1 lol. But i love PlayStation games
Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Black American Movies Have You Seen?(Pics) by engrrasaq(m): 12:00pm On Nov 18, 2018
dfrost:

Cuba Goodings Jnr finished acting in Men of Honour starring Robert de Niro (Hey Cookie) smiley
bGod bless you for remembering Men of Honor. A very inspirational movie

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Boma And Angel Fight, Exchange Bitter Words / Police Threaten To Arrest Cute Abiola Over Skit / BBNaija: BamBam’s Church Member Reacts To Her Toilet Sex With Teddy A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.