Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Man Brings His Generator For Child’s Treatment At UCTH - photos - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Brings His Generator For Child’s Treatment At UCTH - photos (51125 Views)

Crystal Akpan: UCTH Doctor Allegedly Commits Suicide / A Patient Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Cross-River - UCTH / Outsiders Banned From Receiving Treatment At Aso Rock Clinic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Brings His Generator For Child’s Treatment At UCTH - photos by Talknochip(m): 6:02pm On Nov 09, 2018
I keep asking myself this questions everyday; Are we cursed?, why is it difficult for us to enjoy or get the basic things of life like water, electricity, food, healthcare,roads etc? Are we suppose to be dwelling on the 'basics' in 2018 when other nations are thinking of how to create wealth for their people, develop an 'artificial moon',discovering cures to deadly diseases, funding ground breaking medical researches, etc...?! May God help us to (be) and (remain) rapturable so that we dont loose here and eternity!..

2 Likes

Re: Man Brings His Generator For Child’s Treatment At UCTH - photos by nextstep(m): 6:02pm On Nov 09, 2018
benzene00:
patience they say it's a virtue

so the Man couldn't wait for NEPA to bring light?

I'm sure you're being funny grin grin

It's sad that in this day and age people's lives are at the mercy of erratic power supply...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Brings His Generator For Child’s Treatment At UCTH - photos by tizzle(m): 6:03pm On Nov 09, 2018
My mum donated a generator to this unit... Because we faced the same issue... my sister's baby was there for a month... That was in April

1 Like

Re: Man Brings His Generator For Child’s Treatment At UCTH - photos by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 09, 2018
People just like to comment for sake of it, read what the man said and why he came with generator and stop commenting rubbish.
benzene00:

3 Likes

Re: Man Brings His Generator For Child’s Treatment At UCTH - photos by Oreofepeters: 6:10pm On Nov 09, 2018
9jvirgin:
My experience in 2 countries:

New Country; Good morning sir : Please don't use sir for me. Let's go grab a coffee first.

Old Country; Good morning sir : How are you? Have you briefed your team? Are funds available? What time are they setting out? Okay cool, see me later.

Moral of the story : Africans are too obsessed with power.
Correction "Blacks are too obsessed with power" thank you...

1 Like

Re: Man Brings His Generator For Child’s Treatment At UCTH - photos by bigfish3k: 6:11pm On Nov 09, 2018
and all the zombies said that
nigeria is now working well

1 Like

Re: Man Brings His Generator For Child’s Treatment At UCTH - photos by jamace(m): 6:24pm On Nov 09, 2018
The rot of a nation. cry
Re: Man Brings His Generator For Child’s Treatment At UCTH - photos by BalogunIdowu(m): 6:27pm On Nov 09, 2018
This is serious!
Re: Man Brings His Generator For Child’s Treatment At UCTH - photos by Awesomefred32(m): 6:35pm On Nov 09, 2018
winkmy brother stop complaining
the nepa office near my house is making use of candle light

1 Like

Re: Man Brings His Generator For Child’s Treatment At UCTH - photos by ikuoma4rea: 6:40pm On Nov 09, 2018
The medical director should be sacked immediately.
Re: Man Brings His Generator For Child’s Treatment At UCTH - photos by amaham(m): 6:44pm On Nov 09, 2018
Sorry op, that is so painful. I guess the medics are on strike this week in the hospital
Re: Man Brings His Generator For Child’s Treatment At UCTH - photos by Datdeltagirl(f): 6:53pm On Nov 09, 2018
benzene00:

very funny
Re: Man Brings His Generator For Child’s Treatment At UCTH - photos by Reference(m): 6:56pm On Nov 09, 2018
slumcat:
Nigerians don't need a government at all.
Citizens pump their water
Citizens Generate their own electricity
Citizens Protect themselves.

Chai!!

Yep. I travel with my inverter kit in my trunk. I can't stay without some sort of power supply 24/7.
Re: Man Brings His Generator For Child’s Treatment At UCTH - photos by Datdeltagirl(f): 6:56pm On Nov 09, 2018
Yes oh no time to waste if you wait for NEPA eh just know you are on a very long, but seriously the hospital no get gen undecided undecided
Re: Man Brings His Generator For Child’s Treatment At UCTH - photos by Datdeltagirl(f): 6:58pm On Nov 09, 2018
THIS IS NIGERIA where NEPA headquarter dey use generator grin

1 Like

Re: Man Brings His Generator For Child’s Treatment At UCTH - photos by asmovic(m): 6:58pm On Nov 09, 2018
benzene00:

so if it were you, you will wait. some issues are better not joked with.
Re: Man Brings His Generator For Child’s Treatment At UCTH - photos by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 09, 2018
ihatebuhari:
Rubbish why showing the world the gesture he rendered to the hospital?

We all know Africa is a shiithole with epileptic power supply.

Thanks to my Edo mom I'll forever be grateful to her, I rather be an average citizen here in LA than to be dangote in zoo called Nigeria
The publicity stunt was necessary. This will send message to those in charge to do the right thing

2 Likes

Re: Man Brings His Generator For Child’s Treatment At UCTH - photos by mechanics(m): 7:18pm On Nov 09, 2018
hmmmmm, the hospital management have to be probed, this is beyond corruption.
Re: Man Brings His Generator For Child’s Treatment At UCTH - photos by masqot(m): 7:28pm On Nov 09, 2018
Unbelievable! This is what happens when you think you've seen it all.#zoo
Re: Man Brings His Generator For Child’s Treatment At UCTH - photos by OfficialSam(m): 8:03pm On Nov 09, 2018
benzene00:

Are you for real? His son's life is at stake and you are talking about waiting for NEPA to restore power.

The problem with us is that we joke about everything. That's why there can never be a revolution in Nigeria, despite the poor state of our economy. Memes, clapbacks, ecetera has taken away our sense of reasoning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Brings His Generator For Child’s Treatment At UCTH - photos by OfficialSam(m): 8:06pm On Nov 09, 2018
asuustrike1:

The publicity stunt was necessary. This will send message to those in charge to do the right thing

Don't mind the IPOB
Re: Man Brings His Generator For Child’s Treatment At UCTH - photos by otokx(m): 8:10pm On Nov 09, 2018
Majority of our leaders at all levels are looters
Re: Man Brings His Generator For Child’s Treatment At UCTH - photos by capitalzero: 8:13pm On Nov 09, 2018
slumcat:
Nigerians don't need a government at all.
Citizens pump their water
Citizens Generate their own electricity
Citizens Protect themselves.

Chai!!

Yes, nigeria should be sold to a developed country and money realized from the sale should be use to pay off national debts. Nigeria will then be a province of a new country for at least 100 years.

1 Like

Re: Man Brings His Generator For Child’s Treatment At UCTH - photos by uuzba(m): 8:17pm On Nov 09, 2018
9jvirgin:
My experience in 2 countries:

New Country; Good morning sir : Please don't use sir for me. Let's go grab a coffee first.

Old Country; Good morning sir : How are you? Have you briefed your team? Are funds available? What time are they setting out? Okay cool, see me later.

Moral of the story : Africans are too obsessed with power.

And Europeans are obsessed with nuclear warheads, guns, drones, swords, computer viruses, worms and trojans...
All designed by them to obliterate each other and the rest of the world.
GUILTY CONSCIENCE is what makes them not to answer "Sir" to each other. Any one can just "CRASE" at any moment and open fire on innocent citizens in School, in Church, at home, at Cinema.....
Re: Man Brings His Generator For Child’s Treatment At UCTH - photos by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 09, 2018
Naija don waaaaaaaah!
Re: Man Brings His Generator For Child’s Treatment At UCTH - photos by uuzba(m): 8:20pm On Nov 09, 2018
capitalzero:

Yes, nigeria should be sold to a developed country and money realized from the sale should be use to pay off national debts. Nigeria will then be a province of a new country for at least 100 years.
When they buy Nigeria, we the people will all be foreigners and would all require visas to remain here or accept SLAVERY as the other option for wishing to reside in Nigeria when unwanted by the people who purchased it. We would give up every property we currently own.
Re: Man Brings His Generator For Child’s Treatment At UCTH - photos by uuzba(m): 8:25pm On Nov 09, 2018
otokx:
Majority of our leaders at all levels are looters
The complex dynamics of imbibing democratic rule within multiple indegenous tribes is much too difficult for them to handle. They just collect their share of crude oil sales and spend frivolously.
Re: Man Brings His Generator For Child’s Treatment At UCTH - photos by Pat081: 8:28pm On Nov 09, 2018
Nt only in UCTH only go to some states hospital and see for yourself
Re: Man Brings His Generator For Child’s Treatment At UCTH - photos by uuzba(m): 8:28pm On Nov 09, 2018
Awesomefred32:
winkmy brother stop complaining
the nepa office near my house is making use of candle light
The NEPA office near my house uses Generator.

1 Like

Re: Man Brings His Generator For Child’s Treatment At UCTH - photos by Tobimillar1(m): 9:05pm On Nov 09, 2018
ihatebuhari:

Thanks to my Edo mom I'll forever be grateful to her, I rather be an average citizen here in LA than to be dangote in zoo called Nigeria

Lie lie, who dash you L.A.? You mean lagos ?
Re: Man Brings His Generator For Child’s Treatment At UCTH - photos by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 09, 2018
We never see anything yet.
Re: Man Brings His Generator For Child’s Treatment At UCTH - photos by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 09, 2018
ihatebuhari:

let marry na, so we could both live in LA,

Tupac song comes to my mind: *to live and die in LA*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ondo Trauma & Surgical Centre Built By Mimiko (Photos) / Usman Ndagi, Immigration Officer, Dies Hours After His Sister's Death (pix) / Dinavir: New Cure For HIV Discovered In Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.