Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,358 members, 7,780,978 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:46 AM

Man Brings His Generator For Child’s Treatment At UCTH - photos - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Brings His Generator For Child’s Treatment At UCTH - photos (51106 Views)

Crystal Akpan: UCTH Doctor Allegedly Commits Suicide / A Patient Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Cross-River - UCTH / Outsiders Banned From Receiving Treatment At Aso Rock Clinic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Brings His Generator For Child’s Treatment At UCTH - photos by sulasa07(m): 9:31pm On Nov 09, 2018
Edygrin:
Are you okay?
Of course not
Re: Man Brings His Generator For Child’s Treatment At UCTH - photos by ihatebuhari(f): 9:33pm On Nov 09, 2018
dancok:
let marry na, so we could both live in LA,

Tupac song comes to my mind: *to live and die in LA*
lol sorry I would've loved to but I don't date boys. I've got a beautiful partner already
Re: Man Brings His Generator For Child’s Treatment At UCTH - photos by Deltatoto: 9:44pm On Nov 09, 2018
Segunade10:
Wizkid Beats Davido In International Fame & Popularity!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZjPXg-ImZw

The Rich Life Of Regina Daniels - Networth, Houses, Cars, Boyfriends

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5iHD6jvXuQ
u r so stupid Regina no worth anythg.do u know what’s 100m
Re: Man Brings His Generator For Child’s Treatment At UCTH - photos by ChrisIntegral(m): 9:55pm On Nov 09, 2018
Nigeria is sinking.
Re: Man Brings His Generator For Child’s Treatment At UCTH - photos by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:49pm On Nov 09, 2018
stalemate
Re: Man Brings His Generator For Child’s Treatment At UCTH - photos by Penywise(m): 11:57pm On Nov 09, 2018
You could have just put your son under the son, now you have to pay hospital bill plus petrol. But the sacrifice is worth ur son's life!

PS: Neonatal jaundice is a common feature among kids born prematurely and can be corrected by exposing them to UV rays of the sun.
Re: Man Brings His Generator For Child’s Treatment At UCTH - photos by CYBON: 1:04am On Nov 10, 2018
Get your project writing and masters thesis done at the lowest price. we have presence in U.K, U.S.A and Africa delivering quality and unique contents to students. We do all for you from start to finish. our services include ; masters thesis writing, final year project writing end of term report, long essay. format : 275 words/page times new roman double spacing. you get : free coverpage . table of content and other preliminaries. 100% plagiarism free genuine contents you can defend . call or WhatsApp 08147732384 or visit our website at www.essayafrica.com
Re: Man Brings His Generator For Child’s Treatment At UCTH - photos by eazisky(m): 1:05am On Nov 10, 2018
benzene00:
patience they say it's a virtue

next time reason before u talk, dont say things that will make ppl insult you

so the Man couldn't wait for NEPA to bring light?
Re: Man Brings His Generator For Child’s Treatment At UCTH - photos by eazisky(m): 1:07am On Nov 10, 2018
benzene00:

next time try to reason before you talk, avoid ppl insulting you because you cant reason properly

1 Like

Re: Man Brings His Generator For Child’s Treatment At UCTH - photos by Nobody: 2:11am On Nov 10, 2018
ihatebuhari:
Rubbish why showing the world the gesture he rendered to the hospital?

We all know Africa is a shiithole with epileptic power supply.

Thanks to my Edo mom I'll forever be grateful to her, I rather be an average citizen here in LA than to be dangote in zoo called Nigeria
Seriously! did you call that gesture, was it suppose to be that way or is n't a shame that whole hospital did n't have common generator for their job.
Can they treat anyone without upfront payment?
Re: Man Brings His Generator For Child’s Treatment At UCTH - photos by saintneo(m): 6:13am On Nov 10, 2018
benzene00:

The people that liked this comment are silly? DO you know how unreliable power from the grid could be?

1 Like

Re: Man Brings His Generator For Child’s Treatment At UCTH - photos by Celsony: 12:48pm On Nov 10, 2018
ednut1:
May God punish the british for granting us independence

Amen... I always say Nigeria as a country was never ready for independence.
Re: Man Brings His Generator For Child’s Treatment At UCTH - photos by Habyz(m): 2:54pm On Nov 10, 2018
I'm not sure this is enough proof that he took a generator there, I'm also not saying that it might not have happened but...
Re: Man Brings His Generator For Child’s Treatment At UCTH - photos by QueenD01(f): 2:38am On Nov 11, 2018
The cold, clammy feeling of sweaty armpits is uncomfortable. And when armpit sweat shows through your shirt, you have to deal with embarrassment and unwarranted stares.
Armpit stains can happen anywhere and to anyone - whether you've been diagnosed with axillary hyperhidrosis (excessive underarm sweating) or not. Regardless, visible sweat marks cause undue stress (oh, which makes you to sweat even more).
Some people just sweat more than others, especially under stress, high emotions or when exposed to the heat. And nothing is more embarrassing (and distracting) than flashing sweat rings in your sales pitch or during the dreaded first date.
What do we do in this kind of situation? Wonder why stars never get sweat patches on the red carpet? Say hello to ARMPIT PADS.
These handy and subtle sweat pads are regularly used by celebrity stylists, helping to guard your garments meaning you can wear whatever you want - fear free.
Is just #700 per pair(but minimum order is #2500 for 4pairs excluding delivery charges)
Call or WhatsApp 08129402080 for more details

Re: Man Brings His Generator For Child’s Treatment At UCTH - photos by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 23, 2019
ihatebuhari:
lol sorry I would've loved to but I don't date boys. I've got a beautiful partner already

Stop lying that äss ain't urs angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dinavir: New Cure For HIV Discovered In Russia / Usman Ndagi, Immigration Officer, Dies Hours After His Sister's Death (pix) / Rockefeller Foundation Holds A 1947 Patent For Zika Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.