Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

True Story: My Mum, Neighbour, Aunty, Childhood Friend Are My Enemies - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / True Story: My Mum, Neighbour, Aunty, Childhood Friend Are My Enemies (854 Views)

Why Would God Prepare "A Table Before Me In The Presence Of My Enemies"? / True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night / Pastor Adeboye: I Don't Reply My Enemies Because Of This... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Story: My Mum, Neighbour, Aunty, Childhood Friend Are My Enemies by HardMirror(m): 3:57pm On Nov 09, 2018
My God can never be put to shame!

They would come a thousand ways and they shall all fail. A thousand shall fall by my side and ten thousand by my right and and they shall not hurt me.

This is a true experience and it shows the witchcraft and wickedness that is in Nigeria. Family and friends do not want you to progress. This is a fact in nigeria.

Thank God for true prophets that have their spiritual eyes opened. Men and women of God who can see the spiritual dimensions of our struggles in life!

You think they are happy you got admission?
You think it is ordinary that you are failing exams?
You think it is ordinary that you are looking for job and your mates are better than you?
They are not better than you. It is your family those close to you that are after your progress in life!

If i tell you what i have seen you would know that there are evil ones in this world! Yes! they are never happy for any progress you make in life.

Ok... ok.... enough!

I am sure many are already wondering if hardmirror has gone mad. Yes i am mad! As always. For someone that mocks god and the devil, i think i am really mad. Lolz

Now to the real issue.

WITCHCRAFT, RELIGION and PERSONNEL STRUGGLES

This is not a story, it is a real issue in thousands of homes across mostly under developed countries and Nigeria in particular.
Most especially if you are from a polygamous family.

Being old and ugly makes you a suspected witch. If you are poor and lonely then you are a confirmed witch. If you have any mental illness then you are not just a confirmed witch, but one that must die by fire! You can be sure that most old women who are poor and lonely in nigeria are actively under fire from several people who are down the line in her family. They are actively praying she dies by fire!!!

Many who would read this are guilty. You think you have spiritual enemies who are your friends and family, in fact you dream and see them attacking you.

Cockroaches, cats, geckos and any bird must be those people after your worthless life.

It is funny that nigerians think too much of themselves.

You think you deserve a good marriage
You think you deserve a good job
You think you deserve a life of your dreams.

Wake up! You deserve NOTHING but what you earn! Life owes you nothing.
You dont deserve long life or wealth!

If you live long, fine! If not, there is nothing to it! People die everyday and one day it would be your turn! That is life!

Stop thinking you are so special some people are monitoring you and want to kill your 'worthless' destiny.

You see stvpid dumbasses praying that the enemies of their progress should die. People who have no value to themselves talkless of the world.

You want to live long to do what exactly?

And some idioots called prophets and prophetess are milking the simpletons dry.

You are fasting and praying when you should be thinking smart and creating opportunities for yourself. You are nothing but a dolt if you think going hungry will put your destiny right. Well maybe you deserve the punishment, perhaps when you starve, you would think straight and get your life going....

So you have abandoned you mum in the village because a prophet told you she is a witch.

You have divorced your wife because she is a witch.

You are in a bad relationship with colleagues at work because you believe they are behind your already worthless life's challenges.

My friend, you shall know the truth and it shall set you free... the truth? What is the truth?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: True Story: My Mum, Neighbour, Aunty, Childhood Friend Are My Enemies by hahn(m): 4:22pm On Nov 09, 2018
Advert space available cheesy grin
Re: True Story: My Mum, Neighbour, Aunty, Childhood Friend Are My Enemies by HardMirror(m): 5:00pm On Nov 09, 2018
hahn:
Advert space available cheesy grin
will you carry you advert space out of here? We are talking about powers that can finish your destiny here, you are talking advert angry grin
Re: True Story: My Mum, Neighbour, Aunty, Childhood Friend Are My Enemies by hahn(m): 6:04pm On Nov 09, 2018
HardMirror:
will you carry you advert space out of here? We are talking about powers that can finish your destiny here, you are talking advert angry grin

cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: True Story: My Mum, Neighbour, Aunty, Childhood Friend Are My Enemies by CAPSLOCKED: 11:46pm On Nov 09, 2018
"TO BELIEVE IN NONSENSE IS TO LIMIT YOURSELF TERRIBLY"

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: True Story: My Mum, Neighbour, Aunty, Childhood Friend Are My Enemies by purem(m): 3:26pm On Nov 10, 2018
This is really serious my brother

I can't help myself but to reread this again

HardMirror:
My God can never be put to shame!

They would come a thousand ways and they shall all fail. A thousand shall fall by my side and ten thousand by my right and and they shall not hurt me.

This is a true experience and it shows the witchcraft and wickedness that is in Nigeria. Family and friends do not want you to progress. This is a fact in nigeria.

Thank God for true prophets that have their spiritual eyes opened. Men and women of God who can see the spiritual dimensions of our struggles in life!

You think they are happy you got admission?
You think it is ordinary that you are failing exams?
You think it is ordinary that you are looking for job and your mates are better than you?
They are not better than you. It is your family those close to you that are after your progress in life!

If i tell you what i have seen you would know that there are evil ones in this world! Yes! they are never happy for any progress you make in life.

Ok... ok.... enough!

I am sure many are already wondering if hardmirror has gone mad. Yes i am mad! As always. For someone that mocks god and the devil, i think i am really mad. Lolz

Now to the real issue.

WITCHCRAFT, RELIGION and PERSONNEL STRUGGLES

This is not a story, it is a real issue in thousands of homes across mostly under developed countries and Nigeria in particular.
Most especially if you are from a polygamous family.

Being old and ugly makes you a suspected witch. If you are poor and lonely then you are a confirmed witch. If you have any mental illness then you are not just a confirmed witch, but one that must die by fire! You can be sure that most old women who are poor and lonely in nigeria are actively under fire from several people who are down the line in her family. They are actively praying she dies by fire!!!

Many who would read this are guilty. You think you have spiritual enemies who are your friends and family, in fact you dream and see them attacking you.

Cockroaches, cats, geckos and any bird must be those people after your worthless life.

It is funny that nigerians think too much of themselves.

If you live long, fine! If not, there is nothing to it! People die everyday and one day it would be your turn! That is life!

Stop thinking you are so special some people are monitoring you and want to kill your 'worthless' destiny.

You see stvpid dumbasses praying that the enemies of their progress should die. People who have no value to themselves talkless of the world.

You want to live long to do what exactly?

And some idioots called prophets and prophetess are milking the simpletons dry.

You are fasting and praying when you should be thinking smart and creating opportunities for yourself. You are nothing but a dolt if you think going hungry will put your destiny right. Well maybe you deserve the punishment, perhaps when you starve, you would think straight and get your life going....

So you have abandoned you mum in the village because a prophet told you she is a witch.

You have divorced your wife because she is a witch.

You are in a bad relationship with colleagues at work because you believe they are behind your already worthless life's challenges.

My friend, you shall know the truth and it shall set you free... the truth? What is the truth?

This is how they are watching people's destiny............

Re: True Story: My Mum, Neighbour, Aunty, Childhood Friend Are My Enemies by HardMirror(m): 4:06pm On Nov 10, 2018
purem:

This is really serious my brother

I can't help myself but to reread this again

This is how they are watching people's destiny............

So what is your take?
Re: True Story: My Mum, Neighbour, Aunty, Childhood Friend Are My Enemies by Martinez39(m): 6:08pm On Nov 10, 2018
HardMirror:

... It is funny that nigerians think too much of themselves.

Stop thinking you are so special some people are monitoring you and want to kill your 'worthless' destiny...

As in eh, the entitlement, pride and selfishness is too much. They think success and things going their way is their birthright and that if it doesn't happen then something is wrong. If they are fortunate to make it through hard work, they think others that are not making it are at fault not god (though true from a realistic perspective but not from a christian perspective) and they see their success as evidence of God's existence despite others who are not fortunate. I remember one(a rich christian) saying every christian should make it in life and anyone that doesn't is a disgrace to god.

It's just a case of arrogance, entitlement, pride and selfishness. When you look at most of the people praying for breakthrough and deliverance from anti-success, you discover that many of them, from a realistic perspective, are no deserving of success and have no value to themselves and society. Even the little value they have is not worthy of half a million dollars.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: True Story: My Mum, Neighbour, Aunty, Childhood Friend Are My Enemies by Martinez39(m): 7:36pm On Nov 10, 2018
grin

Instead of people to be realistic in their approach to solving real world problems and moving the country forward, they spend time in prayer grounds trying to claim the glorious destinies which they somehow think is their birthright. They are so arrogant in their belief of being of destined to be successful in life that it's odd to them when things are not going well, to them it can't be and something must be hindering them. grin

Humans ehn! an irony of intelligence.

1 Like

Re: True Story: My Mum, Neighbour, Aunty, Childhood Friend Are My Enemies by HardMirror(m): 7:51pm On Nov 10, 2018
Martinez39:
grin

Instead of people to be realistic in their approach to solving real world problems and moving the country forward, they spend time in prayer grounds trying to claim the glorious destinies which they somehow think is their birthright. They are so arrogant in their belief of being of destined to be successful in life that it's odd to them when things are not going well, to them it can't be and something must be hindering them. grin

Humans ehn! an irony of intelligence.
the way they talk about their 'glorious destinies' you would think they have spectacular dreams. Buying tokumbo car is fulfillment of glorious destiny to the simpletons.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: True Story: My Mum, Neighbour, Aunty, Childhood Friend Are My Enemies by DeSepiero(m): 8:10pm On Nov 10, 2018
HardMirror:
the way they talk about their 'glorious destinies' you would think they have spectacular dreams. Buying tokumbo car is fulfillment of glorious destiny to the simpletons.

That selfishness is part of the reasons Africa lags behind in human and infrastructural development.
Re: True Story: My Mum, Neighbour, Aunty, Childhood Friend Are My Enemies by Martinez39(m): 8:33pm On Nov 10, 2018
HardMirror:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Don't mind them. Their glorious destiny is not usually beyond getting a job, buying car, marrying and giving birth, building a house and having money. If it's like that, Buhari has a glorious destiny.

Destiny wey no reach Otedola owe, that one na glorious destiny? grin Even Dj Cuppy is balling the expected destiny of these simpletons on a daily basis.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: True Story: My Mum, Neighbour, Aunty, Childhood Friend Are My Enemies by Martinez39(m): 8:45pm On Nov 10, 2018
DeSepiero:

That selfishness is part of the reasons Africa lags behind in human and infrastructural development.
Don't mind them, despite the fact that other christians are poor around them and finding things hard in the country, they somehow still think theirs is SURELY going to be different because it's all "me, me and me...". Other christians are perish but theirs is SURELY different --- what narcissism! With this mindset, there can't be any revolution in this country because what's the need if god is going to "solve" my problem?

1 Like

Re: True Story: My Mum, Neighbour, Aunty, Childhood Friend Are My Enemies by hahn(m): 9:01pm On Nov 10, 2018
HardMirror:

Any god that wants me to serve it better live up to standard. I have to be driving cars 5 years ahead of it's time, my house should be like Tony Stark's and I should never age plus we have to hold monthly meetings to evaluate it's performance grin

1 Like

Re: True Story: My Mum, Neighbour, Aunty, Childhood Friend Are My Enemies by hahn(m): 9:02pm On Nov 10, 2018
Martinez39:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Don't mind them. Their glorious destiny is not usually beyond getting a job, buying car, marrying and giving birth, building a house and having money. If it's like that, Buhari has a glorious destiny.

Destiny wey no reach Otedola owe, that one na glorious destiny? grin Even Dj Cuppy is balling the expected destiny of these simpletons on a daily basis.

Many of them cannot even see that far. They are more content serving people, like their pastors, who live lavish grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: True Story: My Mum, Neighbour, Aunty, Childhood Friend Are My Enemies by Nobody: 3:37am On Nov 11, 2018
HardMirror:
grin grin grin
You guys can give someone heart attack

2 Likes

Re: True Story: My Mum, Neighbour, Aunty, Childhood Friend Are My Enemies by purem(m): 10:22am On Nov 11, 2018
HardMirror:

So what is your take?

If you ask me I had say it's complicated to me

Enemies are real bro
Re: True Story: My Mum, Neighbour, Aunty, Childhood Friend Are My Enemies by purem(m): 10:28am On Nov 11, 2018
HardMirror:

So what is your take?

The aim of your post is to mock religion and people who believe in the power of enemy.

And also to falsify there illusion but you know it that they are real, to believe there is enemy is not an illusion

It's not an excuse to justify incompetency to improve personal life

But the forces are too powerful bro

(1) (Reply)

List Of Atheists On Nairaland. / Prophet Jeremiah Delivered Man Who Came To Attack Him With Live Cobra (photos) / Best Astrology Website In India| Free Online Horoscope Predictions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.