Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,725 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Tochukwu Sullivan And Lynn Pre-Wedding Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tochukwu Sullivan And Lynn Pre-Wedding Photos (49401 Views)

Sullivan Chime Visits Chimaroke Nnamani In Enugu (Photos) / Chimaroke Nnamani, Sullivan Chime, Ekweremadu Throwback Photo / Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tochukwu Sullivan And Lynn Pre-Wedding Photos by LeoFish92(m): 7:42am On Nov 10, 2018
odaniel1:
Tochukwu the reserved guy. i stayed three rooms away from his in the hostel. Never heard the sound of his voice.

Even from his looks, you'd know the dude is an introvert.
Re: Tochukwu Sullivan And Lynn Pre-Wedding Photos by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:41am On Nov 10, 2018
Nice couple. Meanwhile for those on access and family package with active subscription, check my last thread for compact sports
Re: Tochukwu Sullivan And Lynn Pre-Wedding Photos by teresafaith: 8:45am On Nov 10, 2018
Chukwuemekatehi:

What is this ode saying. It seems you fell from the sky?

Chime's tenure was the best. Idiaaat
Go play in the sand kid!
Re: Tochukwu Sullivan And Lynn Pre-Wedding Photos by tossie101(f): 8:50am On Nov 10, 2018
slowbreeze:

U couldn't av said it better.Thats y dey over hype the few beautiful ones like Omotola ;Toke Makinwa et all & their men dey die on top Igbo chicks matter(Davido;Yomi Casual ;Seyi Law et Al)
.I was telling someone that he should come to an average Igbo Town like Onitsha or Umuahia and stay at any popular junction for just1hr & see whether at least 20 regular Igbo chicks that are 50times more beautiful than the above said won't pass there..Truly Igbo Amaka.

Lol they can't just help it.
They hate igbo but love igbo women isn't that madness?
Anyways nothing can ever bring me close to any YOruba man to talk about dating or marriage.
Because that would be betrayal to my tribe
Their hatred is too much.

1 Like

Re: Tochukwu Sullivan And Lynn Pre-Wedding Photos by jafol(m): 4:43pm On Nov 10, 2018
Iceman2017:

Envy kill you there. Problem with your kind is that you failed to read. Igbo's has been like this from creation. Read the article on Igbo's by the Europeans that discovered us... Read what they wrote about our colour
Lmao don't lemme start with pics just Google ibo land when ur half ancestors discovered u in 1800s or 1900s, lol
Re: Tochukwu Sullivan And Lynn Pre-Wedding Photos by Mryacks: 5:15pm On Nov 10, 2018
teresafaith:
Nice choice of color, it brought out their beauty

Yeah.. both look so nice
Re: Tochukwu Sullivan And Lynn Pre-Wedding Photos by CeceNene(f): 6:04am On Nov 11, 2018
Stew
Re: Tochukwu Sullivan And Lynn Pre-Wedding Photos by philips007(m): 9:06am On Nov 11, 2018
biafranation:

Yorubas...wetin be una business?

Re: Tochukwu Sullivan And Lynn Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 11, 2018
carammel:
Pretty bride to be.
The man's goatee though.
tongue
Re: Tochukwu Sullivan And Lynn Pre-Wedding Photos by zombieTRACKER: 7:29am On Nov 12, 2018
Iceman2017:

Did he steal your father's destiny?
Why cursing someone you hardly know just because of how you feel about his dad.
Sullivan Chime is the best governor Enugu has ever produced. We are proud of him....

Sullivan is a thief... Don't be proud of a thief

1 Like

Re: Tochukwu Sullivan And Lynn Pre-Wedding Photos by adahgold(m): 10:15pm On Nov 12, 2018
fykes:

I'd I show my face now u go fear... No we be CKC FC

Abeg show your face make I see e be like say you know me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment / List Of States Owing Workers After Paris Club Refund / Pregnant Boko Haram Victim Keeps Her Baby Despite Rejections From People: Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.