Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,128 members, 7,807,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Rita Dominic - "I Almost Married Someone, But I'm Happy I Didn't" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic - "I Almost Married Someone, But I'm Happy I Didn't" (42975 Views)

Rita Dominic: I Was Paid N10,000 For My First Movie Role / Tega Dominic: I Won’t Put Myself Under Pressure To Meet Your Expectations / Jim Iyke: Why Rita Dominic And I Didn't Marry (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rita Dominic - "I Almost Married Someone, But I'm Happy I Didn't" by Amagite(m): 5:14pm On Nov 09, 2018
Veteran Nollywood actress, Rita Dominic, has revealed that if she's going to get married, she will marry the man of her dreams and not the man the society dreams for her.

In a new interview with TVC, the 43 year 'ageless' actress also revealed that she almost married someone, but it didn't work out.

She said; 

"I would marry the man of my dreams and not the man the society dreams for me. Society feels that there's something wrong with you if you are a certain age and you are not married.

What if it's the society that something is wrong with, for thinking that way, for forcing someone to do what they do not want to do, or forcing them to do what they want to do but in their own time.

I almost married someone, we were there, but it didn't work out and I am happy it didn't work out.

Watch the video and read more here; https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/11/i-almost-married-someone-but-im-happy-i-didnt-rita-dominic.html

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic - "I Almost Married Someone, But I'm Happy I Didn't" by 7inches: 5:15pm On Nov 09, 2018
Good, always follow ur heart, marriage is not do or die affair

121 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic - "I Almost Married Someone, But I'm Happy I Didn't" by Donexy16(m): 5:25pm On Nov 09, 2018
Lol.. Keep consoling yourself..
We all know it's not been easy with you being without a husband and children at this ur age

154 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic - "I Almost Married Someone, But I'm Happy I Didn't" by sholatech(m): 5:26pm On Nov 09, 2018
If we guessed right That You almost married Jim Iyke, we are more than happy you did not marry him.

99 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic - "I Almost Married Someone, But I'm Happy I Didn't" by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 09, 2018
I almost cared about your decision, but I'm glad I did not.

Nonsense! Fish and Borehole.

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic - "I Almost Married Someone, But I'm Happy I Didn't" by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 09, 2018
When they get to this post menopausal age, they find it difficult to submit to any man.

That's by the way. I'm still on the queue. She's one register I'd love to mark.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic - "I Almost Married Someone, But I'm Happy I Didn't" by Rextizzle(m): 5:52pm On Nov 09, 2018
She's getting old, remove the excess makeup to see her real face. grin

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic - "I Almost Married Someone, But I'm Happy I Didn't" by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 09, 2018
evening news paper go and marry tongue

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic - "I Almost Married Someone, But I'm Happy I Didn't" by praizblog: 6:47pm On Nov 09, 2018
U need to be happy

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic - "I Almost Married Someone, But I'm Happy I Didn't" by kushercain: 7:15pm On Nov 09, 2018
Yesterday newspaper na today suya wrapper

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic - "I Almost Married Someone, But I'm Happy I Didn't" by Kennedy94(m): 7:46pm On Nov 09, 2018
your life big Girl

check below
Re: Rita Dominic - "I Almost Married Someone, But I'm Happy I Didn't" by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 09, 2018
I almost liked the post,but I'm glad i didnt,heheehehe

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic - "I Almost Married Someone, But I'm Happy I Didn't" by Bossontop(m): 9:16pm On Nov 09, 2018
undecided
43 yrs old evening newspaper
Hanty be dere and consoling ursef.......since u still dey talk about am i know say every nite ur pillows dey wet with tears

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic - "I Almost Married Someone, But I'm Happy I Didn't" by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:16pm On Nov 09, 2018
I can't comment

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic - "I Almost Married Someone, But I'm Happy I Didn't" by Thugnificent(m): 9:16pm On Nov 09, 2018
Good day Nairalanders. I really need assistance. I lost my dad early this year and ever since then, things have been really difficult. Not really because I'm dependent on him for survival but the burial cost put a financial strain on me as the first son. And my other younger siblings are still in school. I was just a fresh passed out corper yet to secure a job when the sad incident occurred, and i used my entire nysc allowance savings to sponsor the burial.

Honestly, life hasn't been fair. To see food to even eat is a big issue. I try to see if i could get construction job at least to solve the hunger issue, but nothing is forthcoming. Please i really need a job no matter how small. I'm in Lagos and can be a reached on 09074843276. I'm a graduate with a Bsc in public administration (2:2) and can read and write fluently and also good at computer appreciation. I can submit my CV on request. Thanks and God bless.

54 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic - "I Almost Married Someone, But I'm Happy I Didn't" by tstx(m): 9:17pm On Nov 09, 2018
When you have a mind of your own and know what you want, no one can force his/her wants on you

6 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic - "I Almost Married Someone, But I'm Happy I Didn't" by soberdrunk(m): 9:17pm On Nov 09, 2018
You can tell a lot from a woman's hands...... angry

6 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic - "I Almost Married Someone, But I'm Happy I Didn't" by Humblebloke(m): 9:18pm On Nov 09, 2018
I'm also glad it didn't work out....

would have been my greatest mistakeundecided

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic - "I Almost Married Someone, But I'm Happy I Didn't" by Utonwanne(m): 9:18pm On Nov 09, 2018

Marrying or not is your decision to make but how can you marry while you're dreaming of stealing RMD, Ramsey and Elliott. Even 'close to useless Jim Iyke' counted you as one of 200 girls he bleeped after movie set

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic - "I Almost Married Someone, But I'm Happy I Didn't" by dalass(f): 9:18pm On Nov 09, 2018
Hmmmm....wish u luck maritally

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic - "I Almost Married Someone, But I'm Happy I Didn't" by Coolexg: 9:18pm On Nov 09, 2018
I
Re: Rita Dominic - "I Almost Married Someone, But I'm Happy I Didn't" by meobizy(f): 9:19pm On Nov 09, 2018
Awon Night Newspaper.
Nobody dey look her way again.
She's trying to remind us she was once a hot cake.

10 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic - "I Almost Married Someone, But I'm Happy I Didn't" by YoungLionken(m): 9:19pm On Nov 09, 2018
Y
Re: Rita Dominic - "I Almost Married Someone, But I'm Happy I Didn't" by Gosj01(m): 9:19pm On Nov 09, 2018
Hmmm

Marriage is a choice.

Anyways i sell cheap and perfect laptops

Kindly check signature for more.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic - "I Almost Married Someone, But I'm Happy I Didn't" by zubby29(m): 9:19pm On Nov 09, 2018
SilentWisper:
evening news paper go and marry tongue
y r u just so childish and immature

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic - "I Almost Married Someone, But I'm Happy I Didn't" by blowjob: 9:19pm On Nov 09, 2018
Amagite:
Veteran Nollywood actress, Rita Dominic, has revealed that if she's going to get married, she will marry the man of her dreams and not the man the society dreams for her.

In a new interview with TVC, the 43 year 'ageless' actress also revealed that she almost married someone, but it didn't work out.

She said; 

"I would marry the man of my dreams and not the man the society dreams for me. Society feels that there's something wrong with you if you are a certain age and you are not married.

What if it's the society that something is wrong with, for thinking that way, for forcing someone to do what they do not want to do, or forcing them to do what they want to do but in their own time.

I almost married someone, we were there, but it didn't work out and I am happy it didn't work out.

Watch the video and read more here; https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/11/i-almost-married-someone-but-im-happy-i-didnt-rita-dominic.html

VOTE PMB..

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI.

3 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic - "I Almost Married Someone, But I'm Happy I Didn't" by PapaAdanna: 9:19pm On Nov 09, 2018
TarOrfeek:
I almost cared about your decision, but I'm glad I did not.

Nonsense! Fish and Borehole.
Dirty Afonja!
Re: Rita Dominic - "I Almost Married Someone, But I'm Happy I Didn't" by lilmax(m): 9:20pm On Nov 09, 2018
when your RAIN is over you hardly be MIST

old woman....I love how Rita, ikeji turned out this year grin

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic - "I Almost Married Someone, But I'm Happy I Didn't" by AngelicBeing: 9:20pm On Nov 09, 2018
shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) / Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo / Linda Ikeji Flaunts Bare Belly Of Her Baby Bump To Celebrate New Month (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.