Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,893 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo (47624 Views)

Nigerian Women Are Not Too Old At 33 - Man Criticizes Double Standard / Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) / Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo by G1STMORE: 6:10pm On Nov 09, 2018
A Nigerian lady celebrated her birthday two days ago and revealed her age on twitter but people felt it was inappropriate that she was unmarried at 33 and they criticized her for it.Nigerian Lady called

“33years no ring SMH,” @EnergyGod4 tweeted at her.

“@33 you are already getting old dear, go and get married please,” @Abaeat_laliga wrote.

Another Twitter user wrote: “I can’t find a ring on those fingers, just saying ni oo.”

Similar criticisms kept rolling in until the lady shut them all up with a single tweet.

She wrote:

No one talked about
How I sponsored my kid sis through university n I am still footing her bills presently as she’s doing her masters.
How I sent myself to University as well
How I am a dope baker.
But they’re saying my life is miserable because i am not married at 33 ?

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/nigerian-lady-called-not-married-33-replies-critics

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo by G1STMORE: 6:10pm On Nov 09, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo by WinningEleven(m): 6:10pm On Nov 09, 2018
Don't mind them my sister. People will always talk.
Nigerians prying into other peoples matter since 1230.
People will always talk. If nobody talks about you, then you're nobody. If everybody says good about you then you have a problem.
A toast to you sis. You've tried.

268 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 09, 2018
My Sincere advice to all screaming Marry! Marry!!

IF You didn't get Divine guidance to your spouse, stay off!!

Seek GOD'S Face for HIS Choice for you..

Marriage is a Life commitment!

If you Enter anyhow! You will be Rushed out Anyhow!!

Seek GOD'S Choice b4 u enter!!

93 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 09, 2018
evening news paper go and marry tongue

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo by SantiRAMBO: 6:23pm On Nov 09, 2018
Who marriage don help?? Mtcheww
We tend to believe that getting married makes one responsible. It used to be so in the past not anymore
Baby mama rubbish and slay queens have relegated the importance of marriage... Cos you cant be certain that you're getting married to a reasonable girl or an active/retired olosho

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo by ckmayoca: 6:24pm On Nov 09, 2018
marry whenever you are ready to marry. people will always talk.
dey will say marry and dey again will say it man broke and that u feed him.
they will say this child is old enough to have sibling and they again will say ur children are attending a public school.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo by Rosay15(f): 6:28pm On Nov 09, 2018
Don't mind them, I don't knw when marriage become certificate to heaven...

27 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo by kestolove95(m): 6:34pm On Nov 09, 2018
Don't mind them, but Goan marry

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo by Learnstuffs: 6:41pm On Nov 09, 2018
Do whatever makes you happy lady. Marriage is not a guarantee for fulfillment. It's better to be single than to be in a miserable marriage

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo by IamD18: 6:45pm On Nov 09, 2018
Nobody also talked about how you HOEzuud to get the money you used in sponsoring yourself in the university.

No matter how you see it, no matter how people try to hide the truth from you, no matter how they try to sugarcoat the truth.

The bitter reality and truth remains that at 33, you are INCOMPLETE without a husband.

Let the truth burn!

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo by highqueen(f): 6:48pm On Nov 09, 2018
African men and marriage shaming.
undecided undecided undecided

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo by kushercain: 6:54pm On Nov 09, 2018
Luciferkristi your attention is needed here grin

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo by Twizzy30(m): 7:18pm On Nov 09, 2018
But she's good looking..

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 09, 2018
Utter nonsense!

IamD18:
Nobody also talked about how you HOEzuud to get the money you used in sponsoring yourself in the university.

No matter how you see it, no matter how people try to hide the truth from you, no matter how they try to sugarcoat the truth.

The bitter reality and truth remains that at 33, you are INCOMPLETE without a husband.

Let the truth burn!

The size of your IQ in a photo!!

138 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo by Goodplace: 8:11pm On Nov 09, 2018
You are a big f**l.

SilentWisper:
evening news paper go and marry tongue

30 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo by Goodplace: 8:13pm On Nov 09, 2018
Shut up your mouth

IamD18:

Let the truth burn!

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 09, 2018
She looks too attractive to be single

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo by boss1310(m): 10:46pm On Nov 09, 2018
so if she is married that means everything is OK for her?
but if I might ask what business of anyone if she is single or married once they are not trying to marry her

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo by technicallyrich(m): 11:17pm On Nov 09, 2018
Dope baker wey no see husband to marry.that one na baker. Claiming this and that. Continue. Shilloh 2020 loading. Prostitude.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo by technicallyrich(m): 11:19pm On Nov 09, 2018
Dope baker wey no see husband to marry.that one na baker. Claiming this and that. Continue. Shilloh 2020 loading. All these girls they fk before giving them contract. Evening news paper wey no body won marry. Do the linda and buy a baby,if you cant get pregnant before men o pause.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo by flyca: 3:01am On Nov 10, 2018
So many hurtful comments here.
But all is well.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo by Spy360(m): 5:04am On Nov 10, 2018
Instead of abusing her, why not go and marry her. At least, it will save some space here...

And we will all thank you for it.

25 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo by egopersonified(f): 6:01am On Nov 10, 2018
ckmayoca:
marry whenever you are ready to marry. people will always talk.
dey will say marry and dey again will say it man broke and that u feed him.
they will say this child is old enough to have sibling and they again will say ur children are attending a public school.

So true, I don't know how many times I have jokingly told people 'this your pikin don reach to senior person', even when I don't believe the statement but know this is what society demands, it makes me wonder how many other people are dishing out advise they would never follow.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo by Amarabae(f): 6:16am On Nov 10, 2018
Don't mind them, my sister.
Ignore them and keep enjoying your life.
If marriage comes, fine.
If it does not, will you kill yourself?
No

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo by MhizzAJ(f): 6:35am On Nov 10, 2018
IamD18:

Let the truth burn!

Stop exhibiting your foolishness online. Dont you have unmarried female relatives above 45 in your lineage...Olodo

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo by Elnino4ladies: 7:07am On Nov 10, 2018
Make she go marry abegi

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 10, 2018
Learnstuffs:
Do whatever makes you happy lady. Marriage is not a guarantee for fulfillment. It's better to be single than to be in a miserable marriage

Not really. People just say that for consolation

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo by speedyconnect3: 8:11am On Nov 10, 2018
IamD18:

Let the truth burn!

This is wrong don.

Forget sarcasm.
It's wrong. All these female bashing and shaming is becoming too much.

Stop.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo by WinningEleven(m): 8:21am On Nov 10, 2018
Where lalasticlala day self

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please / The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. / Couple Rock Shorts In Pre-Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.