Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

Reno Omokri Reminds El-Rufai Of His Insult on Jesus as El-Rufai Calls Obi a Bigo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reminds El-Rufai Of His Insult on Jesus as El-Rufai Calls Obi a Bigo (35268 Views)

Katsina LP Presidential Campaign Coordinator Calls Obi "Supreme Monkey" / Reno Omokri Reminds El-Rufai Of 2010 Post: Are You Paying Teachers As Bankers? / Kidnapped Students: Aisha Yesufu Reminds El-Rufai Of Chibok Girls Tweet At GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Reminds El-Rufai Of His Insult on Jesus as El-Rufai Calls Obi a Bigo by Awoo88: 9:02pm On Nov 09, 2018
PhenomenalMorgan:
U clearly speak my mind, especially atiku campaign group, those guys are boiling with facts, they always fire back at bmc's when they spill trash, kudos to them cool
Allowing APC to own narrative is a mistake I feel PDP is not willing to make again. There are enough fact to bury APC. In truth, APC don't have any thing to campaign with

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reminds El-Rufai Of His Insult on Jesus as El-Rufai Calls Obi a Bigo by Tonimordred(m): 9:34pm On Nov 09, 2018
Is he d founder of hell faya
Re: Reno Omokri Reminds El-Rufai Of His Insult on Jesus as El-Rufai Calls Obi a Bigo by LOVEGINO(m): 9:36pm On Nov 09, 2018
yeyeboi:
Hell-Roofhigh is a crazy midget sent from hell fire...

Anyone who takes him serious is a fool tongue
that's why d midget will never win for d 2nd term even with rigging. I regretted being a supporter of this deadly party call APC. May God forgive me.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reminds El-Rufai Of His Insult on Jesus as El-Rufai Calls Obi a Bigo by eyeview: 9:48pm On Nov 09, 2018
Bragalane:
is Anambra being ruled by a Christian Muslim ticket ?

. The truth is bitter, Igbos can wail all they want Nigerians know that you Igbos are bigot you are only simply quick in accusing others of what you but everyone is knowing Igbos for the bigots they are now.
Every objective person knows that Igbo's are not bigots. They believe in merit and result. If you are better than them in any chosen field, you earn their respect.
Look at elrufai, the most ethnic and religious bigot accusing another person falsely.
Its so sad that instead of searching for Buhari's achievement, you all are busy looking for what you will say against obi.
May God have mercy on your poor miserable souls

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reminds El-Rufai Of His Insult on Jesus as El-Rufai Calls Obi a Bigo by Guyman02: 9:53pm On Nov 09, 2018
The midget went to rig elections in Anambra and Obi outsmarted him and he has been since then against Okute

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reminds El-Rufai Of His Insult on Jesus as El-Rufai Calls Obi a Bigo by Izehides: 9:53pm On Nov 09, 2018
Bloodstains

Countdown to two thousand and eighteen
Three... two... one! Happy... blood splashes
clad New Year’s sky coughed out raindrops
drenched rooftops of voiceless minority
as faithful slay kings revel in bloodbaths

In a defunct millennium—retrogressed to
jihad era—infidels they say; mowed
like lawns, afforested pine trees, sliced up
vegetables in tens of hundreds—streaks
in thousands; river-mouth of blood streams

Conquest choruses over middle belt!
The green white green ribboned map
marooned in crude cruelty—blood blotches
fertile farmlands and market squares under
cattle colony and siege of benighted herdsmen

Malnutrition ruptures punctured intestines
We brood on uncertain tomorrow under swords
and knives—slitted wrists—blood gargoyles
flying bullets—riddled ribs—muddled denizen’s
evergreen—grazers acclaimed green pasture

From Chibok to Dapchi—we run the race—
on a road map to Sambisa forest market
in exchange of female commodities—
ample apples in overhand switches by
frenemies of the state—we the eclipsed

Saddled in rainy, bloody nights—we bleat
and smirk at once—defaced plowboys
sweat and blood harvested, decanted.
‘Polithieves’—crusaders on creeks and streets
hijack democracy—‘demoncrazy’ fiends our lords

Weight of the cross upon weary knee caps;
palming in multi-pairs—prayers reaching out
beyond mountains and shores, above the Iroko
We the exiguous, isolated in annihilation by
immune northern arms and executive kinship

© Destiny Izehi
Re: Reno Omokri Reminds El-Rufai Of His Insult on Jesus as El-Rufai Calls Obi a Bigo by abuhari: 10:23pm On Nov 09, 2018
Nigerians truelly knows who is Peter Obi, after he shared ID cards to all notherners living in his state,and demolished some mosques.
Re: Reno Omokri Reminds El-Rufai Of His Insult on Jesus as El-Rufai Calls Obi a Bigo by gladisa7: 10:57pm On Nov 09, 2018
he looks like anti christ 4 real..

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reminds El-Rufai Of His Insult on Jesus as El-Rufai Calls Obi a Bigo by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 12:47am On Nov 10, 2018
Goahead:
Let's pretend or maybe assume Peter Obi is tribalistic, but how then do we deal with a jihadist in power like El rufai, whose only mandate is to rewrite the constitution by his Muslim-Muslim tickets?

Just recently, this midget of Islam spearheaded the wanton massacre of Christians in his state.

Please what part of the Constitution stated that it must be a Muslim vs Christian team as a governor and vice. And why the rule don't include plateau? The woman is a Christian if you care to know,Christian also take Muslims names here in the north.And even is she is a Muslim,there is nothing wrong with that cause there are a lot of Muslims in southern Kaduna and they also deserve to participate in politics.
Re: Reno Omokri Reminds El-Rufai Of His Insult on Jesus as El-Rufai Calls Obi a Bigo by Bragalane: 1:32am On Nov 10, 2018
eyeview:

Every objective person knows that Igbo's are not bigots. They believe in merit and result. If you are better than them in any chosen field, you earn their respect.
Look at elrufai, the most ethnic and religious bigot accusing another person falsely.
Its so sad that instead of searching for Buhari's achievement, you all are busy looking for what you will say against obi.
May God have mercy on your poor miserable souls

Igbos are not bigot but you did not see the completed Azikwe Mausoleum, the trains he as been commissioning nko, the airport he completed nko ? Igbos are not bigots they are just blind they can no see all those things. The most bigoted tribe in Nigeria today is the Igbos, quote me anywhere n I will prove it to your bigoted hate filled face.
Re: Reno Omokri Reminds El-Rufai Of His Insult on Jesus as El-Rufai Calls Obi a Bigo by fortunechy(m): 1:37am On Nov 10, 2018
That hell ru failure all these his useless utterances will expire one day.... then posterity will catch up with him
Re: Reno Omokri Reminds El-Rufai Of His Insult on Jesus as El-Rufai Calls Obi a Bigo by eyeview: 7:06am On Nov 10, 2018
Bragalane:

Igbos are not bigot but you did not see the completed Azikwe Mausoleum, the trains he as been commissioning nko, the airport he completed nko ? Igbos are not bigots they are just blind they can no see all those things. The most bigoted tribe in Nigeria today is the Igbos, quote me anywhere n I will prove it to your bigoted hate filled face.
So because he finished a maseolum , we should now tow in line. We should now celebrate mediocrity. We should now encourage and reinforce failure. We should now pretend we don't see the brazen disregard for federal character by Buhari.
We don't do such rubbish. We call it as it is, even if he was our own son. We call a spade a spade.
If that's tribalism, so be it.
Re: Reno Omokri Reminds El-Rufai Of His Insult on Jesus as El-Rufai Calls Obi a Bigo by Bragalane: 7:15am On Nov 10, 2018
eyeview:

So because he finished a maseolum , we should now tow in line. We should now celebrate mediocrity. We should now encourage and reinforce failure. We should now pretend we don't see the brazen disregard for federal character by Buhari.
We don't do such rubbish. We call it as it is, even if he was our own son. We call a spade a spade.
If that's tribalism, so be it.
What federal character rubbish are you talking about ? How many minister do the Igbos gave in his cabinet. With the hate you all have been projecting if I was him trust me you don’t even deserve one.
Re: Reno Omokri Reminds El-Rufai Of His Insult on Jesus as El-Rufai Calls Obi a Bigo by eyeview: 7:27am On Nov 10, 2018
Bragalane:
What federal character rubbish are you talking about ? How many minister do the Igbos gave in his cabinet. With the hate you all have been projecting if I was him trust me you don’t even deserve one.
Son, federal character is not rubbish.
Secondly, by the constitution, every state is to produce a minister. So the five ministers in this cabinet are just constitiional requirement.
I can see that you are still filled with childishness and lack proper understanding of the workings of our laws and codes, hence I feel belittled engaging in any further banters with you.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reminds El-Rufai Of His Insult on Jesus as El-Rufai Calls Obi a Bigo by jaytee01(m): 9:12am On Nov 10, 2018
This midget, a well known fundamentalist ,jihadist and ethnic bigot has absolutely no grounds to accuse anyone of anything in Nigeria.

He is one of the problems of Nigeria.
Re: Reno Omokri Reminds El-Rufai Of His Insult on Jesus as El-Rufai Calls Obi a Bigo by successmatters(m): 6:12pm On Aug 18, 2023
Gbaga!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Went To US As Aide To Saraki - Lauretta Onochie / Lagos Government To Assist Owners Of Looted Shops - Forms To Be Filled / Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport As He Poses For Selfies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.