|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,115,460 members, 4,580,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 November 2018 at 08:18 AM
|Why Are South East Governors Not Campaigning For Atiku/obi? by CilicMarin: 6:53pm On Nov 09|
From Ebonyi State To Anambra State, nothing is going on in favour of the ticket.
Have they finalised that 4 is better than 8 as being canvassed by Gov. Obiano?
2 Likes 1 Share
|Re: Why Are South East Governors Not Campaigning For Atiku/obi? by IamAtikulate: 7:12pm On Nov 09|
CilicMarin:Na so you dull reach? Wait till the campaigns nah. It is just 9 days.
Even Obiano can NEVER publicly endorse Buhari against Obi and PDP would clear his ward at the presidential.
6 Likes 1 Share
|Re: Why Are South East Governors Not Campaigning For Atiku/obi? by hisgrace090: 7:31pm On Nov 09|
The underground work is ongoing.
|Re: Why Are South East Governors Not Campaigning For Atiku/obi? by somalianprince: 7:33pm On Nov 09|
Igbos are independent minded. No governor can coerce anyone.
We are Obidiently Atikulating
|Re: Why Are South East Governors Not Campaigning For Atiku/obi? by oyoirabor: 7:37pm On Nov 09|
Haba you no dey tire for obi matter? The race na between Buhari and Atiku.
Don't hang yourself because of obi. Its so unfortunate you 're about to loss your job. Don't loss your life join..mbok!!!
|Re: Why Are South East Governors Not Campaigning For Atiku/obi? by gurunlocker: 7:41pm On Nov 09|
Why are BMCs so insecure? curious?
Campaign is yet to start and you are here asking silly question. Any campaign now is illegal.
Wait till campaign start before you jump everywhere on here to open your useless threads.
2 Likes 1 Share
|Re: Why Are South East Governors Not Campaigning For Atiku/obi? by Ifiokumo: 7:47pm On Nov 09|
and then get ready for more ATikulooting....
You Africans can never change
|Re: Why Are South East Governors Not Campaigning For Atiku/obi? by gentlegenius(m): 7:54pm On Nov 09|
What is wrong with you?
Has election campaign started?
Why are you more concerned about the PDP candidates instead of concentrating in your support for Jubril Aminu Al-Sudani?
Why have you suddenly become the most annoying zombie on Nairaland recently?
|Re: Why Are South East Governors Not Campaigning For Atiku/obi? by IamAtikulate: 7:55pm On Nov 09|
Buhari is long dead and buried in Saudi Arabia.
This is a simple analytical process anybody can perform from the comfort of their own home. Ask yourself:
1. Why did the Fulani cabal say that Jubril will not debate Atiku during the forthcoming presidential debate as is the tradition? Why are they suggesting that Osinbajo should replace him when Osinbajo is not the presidential candidate?
2. Has anyone wondered why Jubril cannot speak Fulfude which is the indigenous Fulani language? Some of us don’t know that Fulani people have their own separate language and it’s not Hausa.
3. Pay close attention to the back of Jubril’s fingers and neck to see he’s between 45 to 55 of age and nowhere near 75 the advertised age of Buhari. The youthful appearance of the back of his hand and neck does not correspond with the aged face which came about as a result of extensive plastic surgery in London which the British government is fully aware of.
4. Ask yourself why Jubril doesn’t do live televised interviews in Nigeria anymore? The real Buhari did live interviews with question and answer sessions, why not this person impersonating him?
5. If you doubt that the man in Aso Rock is Buhari, ask him (Jubril) to remove his cap. The dead Buhari is bald at the crown of the head. Any reasonable person will know a receding hairline when they see one. Look at Buhari’s fake certificate issued yesterday and the face of Jubril and tell me is it’s the same person receiving the fake certificate from WAEC.
6. Jubril the Sudanese impostor, the present occupant of Aso Rock and self-acclaimed president of Nigeria has a full set of hair, he is not bald. This is easiest test that will convince even staff in Aso Rock that Buhari is not the man they are working for but an impostor pretending to be the dead Nigerian president.
As soon as the public are fully conversant with these facts, I will unleash the DNA results to bring this matter to an earth shattering end.------Nnamdi Kanu
1 Like 1 Share
|Re: Why Are South East Governors Not Campaigning For Atiku/obi? by kahal29: 8:00pm On Nov 09|
Obiano is en route to France with PMB
|Re: Why Are South East Governors Not Campaigning For Atiku/obi? by NaijirianKing: 9:15pm On Nov 09|
There are 2 types of campaigning: 1. Active and 2. Passive
1. Active Campaigning involves spearheading efforts to mobilize and inform potential voters in hopes to sway them to your side, this is typically done in contested areas or areas where it is expected that the votes will not be in your favor.
2. Passive Campaigning involves not doing anything to jeopardize results which are expected to be in your favor.
Actively campaigning is a tiresome task and often requires more energy than many are willing to expend. Moreover, due to the fact that campaigning is time and resource intensive, there must be an analysis to decide if actively campaigning is worth it. Politics is in part based on financial calculations.
In the South East, it appears that Buhari's popularity there is lower than even a few years, so any candidate not named Buhari has a good chance to score big votes. This trend is consistent with most Igbos - even those outside of the South East region. Moreover, it appears that the emergence of Obi has sealed the deal for the South East to vote for the Atiku/Obi ticket, actively campaigning in a place where the vote is pre-decided by the population would be a waste of time.
The real question is whether or not APC will try to sway voters in the South East or try an aggressive push to balance out the lack of South East votes by heavily appealing to other regions. This will be an interesting election, but hopefully the will of Nigerians will be reflected in the announced results.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73