Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Shocking Reality About The Nigerian Economy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking Reality About The Nigerian Economy (546 Views)

The Shocking Reality Of Campus Prostitution In Nigeria / The Sad And Hopeless Reality About Nigeria Under APC (photo) / Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Reality About The Nigerian Economy by NaijaMutant(f): 7:08pm On Nov 09, 2018
Kindly rate Buhari based on the below economic realities in Nigeria shocked

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shocking Reality About The Nigerian Economy by Cajal(m): 8:04pm On Nov 09, 2018
NaijaMutant:
Kindly rate Buhari based on the below economic realities in Nigeria shocked
...how this one take concern me
Afford ur self the privilege of freedom of information... and check fact.. According to NBS
Re: Shocking Reality About The Nigerian Economy by NaijaMutant(f): 9:22pm On Nov 09, 2018
Cajal:
...how this one take concern me
Afford ur self the privilege of freedom of information... and check fact.. According to NBS

Statistics versus Reality

Are you living in a statistical world
Or a world of reality undecided

(1) (Reply)

Deleted / SE Leaders Still Disputing Peter Obi's Suitability As VP Candidate-oshiomole / Buhari Commissions Azura Power Plant Tuesday 27th November 2018 As Edo Goes Agog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.