Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,936 members, 7,806,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk (5743 Views)

Mufti Menk Retracts Homophobic Statement Made Back In 2011 / Proof That Ibraheem (Abraham) Was Commanded To Sacrifice Isaac And Not Ismael / Wallahi Im Angry With Most So Called Nigeria Muslim Elites! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by AbdulHakeem44(m): 8:03am On Nov 16, 2018
ModestGal:

Please to all Sheikhs, Ustadhs, Alfas condemning other people, religions, believes ,how has that add a tiny bit of good to Islam? all it has added to Islam is WAR, Hatred, Bombs and all. I am not a party of that, and I won't ever be a party to that. Check all around the world everyone who is not a Muslim believe Muslim is filled with the spirit of fights and War and why wouldn't they when that is what Muslims does all around the world, they fight,kill,bomb each other on top aqeeda.

Is there no jihad anymore in Islam, has jihad died with the prophet and the sohabas? When the islamophobes intense their hatred for Islam, we should sit back and watch, cos ALLāh will fight for HIS Deen Himself. Jihad still exist in Islam when the right conditions set in, most terrorists group in the world today are controlled by the west, people having a misunderstanding of it doesn't eliminate the concept of jihad in islam.

This is what Western education and ideologies does to Islam. See a Muslim comment for ALLAH sake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by ModestGal(f): 8:11am On Nov 16, 2018
AbdulHakeem44:

Is there no jihad anymore in Islam, has jihad died with the prophet and the sohabas? When the islamophobes intense their hatred for Islam, we should sit back and watch, cos ALLāh will fight for HIS Deen Himself. Jihad still exist in Islam when the right conditions set in, most terrorists group in the world today are controlled by the west, people having a misunderstanding of it doesn't eliminate the concept of jihad in islam.

This is what Western education and ideologies does to Islam. See a Muslim comment for ALLAH sake.
Now tell me the difference between this speech of yours and that of the leader of the Book haram? When I was still following Book haram news and I watched one stupid video of the Shekau , he said almost exactly the same thing you just said now. And you are Here saying you are not part of them.
Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by ModestGal(f): 8:28am On Nov 16, 2018
AbdulHakeem44:

You claim you know so much and still you don't even know what Jihad is in Islam.You said ""Most terrorist groups today are controlled by the west""this is one of the most aweful words I hear from Muslim and African brethrens. Always looking for who to blame for their own misfortunes. And that's one of the reasons why Africans may never grow and if not for Allah is behind Islam, Islam wouldn't have grown with Muslims uttering those statement. When you have a problem, look for ways around to solve it not always looking for who to blame. The West are the reasons why Saudi Arabia has thrown bomb to Yemen? Do you people have brains at all? USA is the reason why Muslims are killing Muslims? And the West are the reasons why Africa remain underdeveloped"". Losers always looking for who to blame for their misfortunes. In fact America is the reason why the road in your town is not tiled and they are the reason why you can't have light in your rooms. Please learn to think deep and stop blaming others for your own misfortunes.
As far as Jihad in Islam is concerned, let's leave that topic for another time
Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by AbdulHakeem44(m): 8:31am On Nov 16, 2018
ModestGal:

Now tell me the difference between this speech of yours and that of the leader of the Book haram? When I was still following Book haram news and I watched one stupid video of the Shekau , he said almost exactly the same thing you just said now. And you are Here saying you are not part of them.

The difference is clear if you understand the matter of aqeeda, hmm, news is now where you learnt Islam, then let me educate u small,

The reason why shekau and his member kill muslims is because they see them as kufar (disbelievers), for him, anyone who is not with them is not a Muslim and as such they unleash their terror on them (Muslims), according to my creed, Until you show or exhibit one of the nullifiers if Islam and with iqamatu hujja and you still don't repent, that is when you become a kafir, and as much as we are not in Islamic State, no one has the right to shed Te blood of another unjustly. That is difference number 1

They kill the non Muslims, for what reason exactly, that contradicts this verse Quran 5 Vs 32.

They enforce their belief on people, that contradicts Quran 2 Vs 256.

They believe every bid'a takes one out of Islam like one Abuhikmat on this platform is ranting, I don't believe that all bid'a takes one out of Islam

what they take seriously most is making takfeer (calling people disbelievers), I as Ahlus sunnah wal jamaa'ah don't specializes in that, but it doesn't mean I don't acknowledge the kafir when I see one who's completely a victim of it after every condition is met.

E plenty jor, goband read the difference between SALAFIYYA and khowarij, that they talked about sunnah or appear sunnatic doesn't make them one or mean we are the same, we are different and our differences are very clear to the learned muslims.

Over and above that, jihad is part of Islam, Quran Surah Saf Vs 11, and many more.

If you learn Islam from news, you will hate Islam just like you are already writing against one of the matters of Islam, jihad.

1 Like

Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by ModestGal(f): 8:33am On Nov 16, 2018
AbdulHakeem44:

What I am doing right now is Jihad am fighting with words, just to bring your heart back to the true Islam, which is peace, am trying to erase your heart from the so much hatred that have been planted in your heart, am fighting to win your soul back to peace
Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by ModestGal(f): 8:35am On Nov 16, 2018
AbdulHakeem44:

The difference is clear if you understand the matter of aqeeda, hmm, news is now where you learnt Islam, then let me educate u small,

The reason why shekau and his member kill muslims is because they see them as kufar (disbelievers), for him, anyone who is not with them is not a Muslim and as such they unleash their terror on them (Muslims), according to my creed, Until you show or exhibit one of the nullifiers if Islam and with iqamatu hujja and you still don't repent, that is when you become a kafir, and as much as we are not in Islamic State, no one has the right to shed Te blood of another unjustly. That is difference number 1

They kill the non Muslims, for what reason exactly, that contradicts this verse Quran 5 Vs 32.

They enforce their belief on people, that contradicts Quran 2 Vs 256.

They believe every bid'a takes one out of Islam like one Abuhikmat on this platform is ranting, I don't believe that all bid'a takes one out of Islam

what they take seriously most is making takfeer (calling people disbelievers), I as Ahlus sunnah wal jamaa'ah don't specializes in that, but it doesn't mean I don't acknowledge the kafir when I see one who's completely a victim of it after every condition is met.

E plenty jor, goband read the difference between SALAFIYYA and khowarij, that they talked about sunnah or appear sunnatic doesn't make them one or mean we are the same, we are different and our differences are very clear to the learned muslims.

Over and above that, jihad is part of Islam, Quran Surah Saf Vs 11, and many more.

If you learn Islam from news, you will hate Islam just like you are already writing against one of the matters of Islam, jihad.
He who knows not and knows not he knows not is a .........
But your words are alike? So that's the similarities between yourself and Shekau
Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by AbdulHakeem44(m): 8:42am On Nov 16, 2018
ModestGal:

You claim you know so much and still you don't even know what Jihad is in Islam.You said ""Most terrorist groups today are controlled by the west""this is one of the most aweful words I hear from Muslim and African brethrens. Always looking for who to blame for their own misfortunes. And that's one of the reasons why Africans may never grow and if not for Allah is behind Islam, Islam wouldn't have grown with Muslims uttering those statement. When you have a problem, look for ways around to solve it not always looking for who to blame. The West are the reasons why Saudi Arabia has thrown bomb to Yemen? Do you people have brains at all? USA is the reason why Muslims are killing Muslims? And the West are the reasons why Africa remain underdeveloped"". Losers always looking for who to blame for their misfortunes. In fact America is the reason why the road in your town is not tiled and they are the reason why you can't have light in your rooms. Please learn to think deep and stop blaming others for your own misfortunes.
As far as Jihad in Islam is concerned, let's leave that topic for another time

Am not surprised you wrote all these when your source of news is western based media outlets. Just to thrash your western filled propaganda brain small, why is America fighting or fuelling rebelling a legitimate government in Syria and Iran. Abi America is not involved, why is America supportinf Saudi in bombing Yemen abi they didn't provide support. You don't know what is going on, since nairaland is your source of information you took so seriously. Can you boast 100% America isn't fuelling it.

The so called Educated Muslims will do more harm to islam than outside enemy, see as Muslim dey reason, go and read history if you don't know Islam.

And as for the jihad, I will be waiting so patiently for your write up on it.
Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by AbdulHakeem44(m): 8:46am On Nov 16, 2018
ModestGal:
But your words are alike? So that's the similarities between yourself and Shekau
Olodo of the highest order, is there no similarity between Christianity and Islam, does that make the Christians and Muslims alike, go and learn my sister and stop writing about Islam. People like you won't know the difference between tableegh and Ahlus sunnah wal jamaa'ah simply because they share similarities, Chaiiiiiiii, Islam don suffer o, Wallahi you are not supposed to be talking about Islam from what I have comprehended so far from ur comments. Empiree still get small knowledge

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by ModestGal(f): 8:48am On Nov 16, 2018
AbdulHakeem44:

Am not surprised you wrote all these when your source of news is western based media outlets. Just to thrash your western filled propaganda brain small, why is America fighting or fuelling rebelling a legitimate government in Syria and Iran. Abi America is not involved, why is America supportinf Saudi in bombing Yemen abi they didn't provide support. You don't know what is going on, since nairaland is your source of information you took so seriously. Can you boast 100% America isn't fuelling it.

The so called Educated Muslims will do more harm to islam than outside enemy, see as Muslim dey reason, go and read history if you don't know Islam.

And as for the jihad, I will be waiting so patiently for your write up on it.
Am doing Jihad now to win your soul back to the true meaning of Islam. Peace. And for Saudi Arabia bombing other Muslims, I pity them but am not surprised because it is written long ago. Imagine I put gun in your hand and I tell you, kill your brother? Who is to be blamed? Did I kill your brother, No, You did yourself and you are to be blamed not me. So stop blaming others for your own mistakes.
Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by AbdulHakeem44(m): 8:50am On Nov 16, 2018
ModestGal:

Am doing Jihad now to win your soul back to the true meaning of Islam. Peace. And for Saudi Arabia bombing other Muslims, I pity them but am not surprised because it is written long ago. Imagine I put gun in your hand and I tell you, kill your brother? Who is to be blamed? Did I kill your brother, No, You did yourself and you are to be blamed not me. So stop blaming others for your own mistakes.
Really, funniest comment of the year.
Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by AbdulHakeem44(m): 8:54am On Nov 16, 2018
ModestGal:

What I am doing right now is Jihad am fighting with words, just to bring your heart back to the true Islam, which is peace, am trying to erase your heart from the so much hatred that have been planted in your heart, am fighting to win your soul back to peace

But you didn't quote any verse since, you just using logic, logic is not an evidence in Islam. So bring me evidences. You know I brought few evidences while trying to distant myself and from terrorists shekau, so bring evidence to refute my claims not logic talk.

But wait o, prophet fought jihad, the sohabas fought jihad, the salaf fought jihad, has the jihad now disappear from Islam, pls answer this while replying to it
Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:17am On Nov 16, 2018
May Allaah grant us beneficial knowledge and understanding of Islam.

Ignorance coupled with arrogance especially as it relates to Aqeedah is widespread among us!

Shekau/Boko haram/ISIS is sunni..... cry
Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by emekaRaj(m): 10:46am On Nov 16, 2018
Empiree:
can you now see tin line btw your manhaj and his jabata manhaj?. There is striking resemblance. He just say it as it is while you shy away from coming out of closet.

He doesn't believe all other sects are Muslims, period. Likewise you don't believe all other sects are rightly guided unless and until they become salafiya.

So you indirectly say all other sects are hell bound base on your own imaginary "saved sect". And what you said up there about la ilaha (negation) ila Allahu (affirmation), I don't know exactly what you tried to derived from that. Instead you had to come up with Deobandi believe that Allah is not upon His Arsh. This is a matter of tawil not necessarily aqeeda. Every muslim believe Quran exactly has it was revealed. That's how we recite on salat. But that doesn't mean there is no tawil or tafsir of Ayat. So what you raised is a matter of iktilaf on tawil.

Your problem is sect name, Deobandi. You may be surprised that Deobandis and Salafis are on the same page on some issues. So there is a very tiny line of ideology btw you and Mr. Plumber (jabata's mureedi). He's just crazier. That's all.

Looool empiree u bad gan, u set them 2 up to prove how useless they are, I love this, especially the last paragraph

1 Like

Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by emekaRaj(m): 10:55am On Nov 16, 2018
ModestGal:

I just pray you Sunnis wouldn't go and blow him up with bomb just because you don't like him or you think he's against your whatsoever believe

Hahaha hahaha lol Lafferty wan kill. Seriously that's their work, that's all they know, if they can't slaughter him they will just bomb him an tell u the sahabi use to use classic grenade
Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by emekaRaj(m): 11:07am On Nov 16, 2018
AbdulHakeem44:

Smiles, we don't do that, that is the way of the khowarij (extremists), by the way are you shii cos it seems you are excluding yourself from sunnah.

Na una joor, the fact dat u dnt publicly admit it doesn't negat the fact that, that's what u preach. What do u mean u dnt do dat? U said u follow only the salafs didn't they do wat ISIS are doing today. Keep deceiving ur self.

Ur fellow salafs hav preached to me plenty time, I just shake my head because my brain is too strong for them to brain wash
Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by emekaRaj(m): 11:18am On Nov 16, 2018
AbdulHakeem44:

This is why it is good one need to know the aqeeda, there is concept of Al Walaa wa bara'a (loving and hating for the sake of ALLāh). You can't love ALLAH and love HIS enemies at the same time, you can't love the religion of ALLāh and love it's haters, you can't love the religion of ALLāh and love those who seek to destroy it. That is what they preach, it is a matter of aqeeda that ur Alfa cannot deny unless you want to live in denial. So what is the hatred preached.

He is getting their bit by bit, we go still catch u.
Is this not d preaching of bokoharam, tell me that they never told u in ur aqeeda dat wat bokoharams are doing is right, tell me u have never once try to contact bokoharam to see if u can help them.

Why is it that u ppl will never use the verse of the Quran were peace is preached,
Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by emekaRaj(m): 11:32am On Nov 16, 2018
AbdulHakeem44:

Olodo of the highest order, is there no similarity between Christianity and Islam, does that make the Christians and Muslims alike, go and learn my sister and stop writing about Islam. People like you won't know the difference between tableegh and Ahlus sunnah wal jamaa'ah simply because they share similarities, Chaiiiiiiii, Islam don suffer o, Wallahi you are not supposed to be talking about Islam from what I have comprehended so far from ur comments. Empiree still get small knowledge

I thought u said u dnt insult, another lie again, u just insult a woman fa. May Allah forgive,

Pls kindly tell me d similarities between Muslim and Christians, because I know d Muslims believe in one God, while d Christians believe in trinity that alone has eliminate any similarities u can think of. They don't even believe in rasul (SAW).
Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by FriendNG: 11:49am On Nov 16, 2018
ModestGal:

That's the problem with you people, Book haram are SUNNI Muslim, ISIS are SUNNI Muslim, so what the hell are you saying bro? You people are filled with so much hatred that sometimes I imagine if its only negatives that they preach to you or happens around you

Save the argument for yourself bro, I have no interest. Arguments brings no good to me, so keep it for yourself

Are you not a Muslim? They also call themselves Muslims.
Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by FriendNG: 11:52am On Nov 16, 2018
ModestGal:

Also your word are similar to that of Shekau. He call for oneness of God and detest any form of association with God.

If that's how you compare things then you're similar to Shekau here. You're even similar to Christians.
Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by AbdulHakeem44(m): 1:06pm On Nov 16, 2018
emekaRaj:

I thought u said u dnt insult, another lie again, u just insult a woman fa. May Allah forgive,

Pls kindly tell me d similarities between Muslim and Christians, because I know d Muslims believe in one God, while d Christians believe in trinity that alone has eliminate any similarities u can think of. They don't even believe in rasul (SAW).

calling you Olodo is not an insult, it is a title you deserve cos of the nonsense u have been saying since. I pray ALLāh forgive me, JazaakiLLahu khairan for the dua.

No single similarity between us Ko, they believed previous prophets despite their distorted book, we do also believe in the past prophet.

But u said no single similarity between us, despite this similarty,we are far very different. The same way a tableeghi or khorijee share a similarity with Ahlus sunnah wal jamaa'ah, but the difference between them is wide and clear. just like u equate me to shekau because u don't know the difference. Can you see that ur odo has been justified now
Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by AbdulHakeem44(m): 1:08pm On Nov 16, 2018
FriendNG:

Also your word are similar to that of Shekau. He call for oneness of God and detest any form of association with God.

If that's how you compare things then you're similar to Shekau here. You're even similar to Christians.

JazaakumuLLāh khairan brother, she is Olodo. stop replying her She is a typical muslimah brainwashed by western education or western media propaganda. Olodo gidi ni

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by AbdulHakeem44(m): 1:15pm On Nov 16, 2018
emekaRaj:

Is this not d preaching of bokoharam, tell me that they never told u in ur aqeeda dat wat bokoharams are doing is right, tell me u have never once try to contact bokoharam to see if u can help them.

Why is it that u ppl will never use the verse of the Quran were peace is preached,

I have come out plainly to you and my Manhaj, our aqeeda and Manhaj that we studied are all over the place, help ursef by getting them to read, don't worry yourself. The aqeeda of Boko Haram is khowarij while I am Ahlus sunnah wal jamaa'ah.
Read Quran 5 vs 51, your confusion about our aqeeda will be cleared. u hear?
Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by AbdulHakeem44(m): 1:18pm On Nov 16, 2018
[quote author=emekaRaj post=73019523]

Na una joor, the fact dat u dnt publicly admit it doesn't negat the fact that, that's what u preach. What do u mean u dnt do dat? U said u follow only the salafs didn't they do wat ISIS are doing today. Keep deceiving ur self.

Ur fellow salafs hav preached to me plenty time, I just shake my head because my brain is too strong for them to brain wash[/quote

nobody is brainwashing you, you only simply refuse to accept the truth.
Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by FriendNG: 2:25pm On Nov 16, 2018
emekaRaj:

Same Boko Haram that kills Sheik Jafar Adam? Same Boko Haram that killed Albany zaria?

For any person you killed unjustifiable is like you kill the whole mankind. So what are you saying? Tell us the Islamic preachers that skip the verse that says so during Tafsir?

When other scholars are busy comparing Salatul Fatihi to reading Quran 6k times, these ones have distinguish themselves to preaching what was written in Quran.

Yet what your eyes decode is they don't preach verses that talk about peace. So do they skip them during Tafsir?
Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by emekaRaj(m): 3:06pm On Nov 16, 2018
FriendNG:

Same Boko Haram that kills Sheik Jafar Adam? Same Boko Haram that killed Albany zaria?

For any person you killed unjustifiable is like you kill the whole mankind. So what are you saying? Tell us the Islamic preachers that skip the verse that says so during Tafsir?

When other scholars are busy comparing Salatul Fatihi to reading Quran 6k times, these ones have distinguish themselves to preaching what was written in Quran.

By the way with all this ur preaching, una no dey go jumaat?

Yet what your eyes decode is they don't preach verses that talk about peace. So do they skip them during Tafsir?

Bokoharam pple have arrived, the Bokoharam tin pain him Sha. Ur partner was just preaching about jihad here, but he will never mentioned dat preach peace.

I dnt follow any scholar I hav the khitab and sunnah at my disposal 24hr, so I dnt know why u are telling me about a schorlar comparing salatul fatih.
Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 16, 2018
emekaRaj:

Bokoharam pple have arrived, the Bokoharam tin pain him Sha. Ur partner was just preaching about jihad here, but he will never mentioned dat preach peace.

I dnt follow any scholar I hav the khitab and sunnah at my disposal 24hr, so I dnt know why u are telling me about a schorlar comparing salatul fatih.

You have the kitaab and sunnah at your disposal, so how do you understand the texts in it, do you use your logic to understand the texts or how?
Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by emekaRaj(m): 3:22pm On Nov 16, 2018
AbdulHakeem44:

calling you Olodo is not an insult, it is a title you deserve cos of the nonsense u have been saying since. I pray ALLāh forgive me, JazaakiLLahu khairan for the dua.

No single similarity between us Ko, they believed previous prophets despite their distorted book, we do also believe in the past prophet.

But u said no single similarity between us, despite this similarty,we are far very different. The same way a tableeghi or khorijee share a similarity with Ahlus sunnah wal jamaa'ah, but the difference between them is wide and clear. just like u equate me to shekau because u don't know the difference. Can you see that ur odo has been justified now

First of all, it was another person (a girl ) u insulted. Am only asking u why the insult when u have already preached against it.

As for the similarities between Muslim and Christians, I dnt think u hav done dawwah to any Christian b4. The Christian dnt believe all the prophet from Adam to jesus, where true prophet they believe they were kings hero's, only jesus is prophet, son of god.

Pls dnt compare pple who say "I bear witness that there's no god except Allah and Muhammad is his messenger. To pple who believe a prophet is God all to make a cheap point
Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by emekaRaj(m): 3:32pm On Nov 16, 2018
AbdulHakeem44:
nobody is brainwashing you, you only simply refuse to accept the truth.

For ur information I pray my salat at salafs mosque, and also my jumaat their. And I love the imam an try to listen and follow his preaching. But wen they go over board, especially with things dat can disturb peace I dnt follow. So I consider my self suni, but I dnt believe in belonging to any sect.

1 Like

Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by emekaRaj(m): 3:35pm On Nov 16, 2018
AbdelKabir:

You have the kitaab and sunnah at your disposal, so how do you understand the texts in it, do you use your logic to understand the texts or how?

Allah has challenge us in many verse in d quran to use reason.
And am using mine well, and he is blessed me with d hikma to know right and wrong.
Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by AbdulHakeem44(m): 3:37pm On Nov 16, 2018
emekaRaj:

First of all, it was another person (a girl ) u insulted. Am only asking u why the insult when u have already preached against it.

As for the similarities between Muslim and Christians, I dnt think u hav done dawwah to any Christian b4. The Christian dnt believe all the prophet from Adam to jesus, where true prophet they believe they were kings hero's, only jesus is prophet, son of god.

Pls dnt compare pple who say "I bear witness that there's no god except Allah and Muhammad is his messenger. To pple who believe a prophet is God all to make a cheap point

Smiles, calling someone olodo is not an insult, it is a title, just like attributing laziness or hardwork to someone, or attributing Olodo or brilliance to someone, they re titles given to those dat deserved dem, Olodo is never ever an insult.

secondly, how do u know I haven't done dawah to Christian before, what makes u conclude like that, you don't even know d number of Christians I have engaged in interfaith dialogue with, ranging from my friends to classmates to Jehovah witness dat disturbs every Sunday. Remove that your thinking cos I have engaged dem before.

Thirdly, my trying to bring similarity between Christianity and Islam is not to acknowledge their belief, they are disbelievers and very far from Islam. ALLAH referred to them (Christianity and Judaism) as ahlul kitab because they were given scriptures, ALLAH gave we muslims scripture as well through the blessed Prophet Muhammad solallahu alaihi wasalam. That is another similarity. If you followed my conversation with that lady, u will realize that the point am trying to derive from such analogy or similitude is that people can have similarity in one factor and yet be very far in their differences. I am not in anyway saying Christianity is equal to Islam. Am only trying to bring a factor common to both parties as a way of similitude and yet having far differences. No one should misinterpret that pls. I think I have tried to make d explanation simpler now, do u get that brother?

Chaiii, I don enter trouble with dis people o
Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 16, 2018
emekaRaj:

Allah has challenge us in many verse in d quran to use reason.
And am using mine well, and he is blessed me with d hikma to know right and wrong.

Where has he told you to use your reasoning to understand his revelations?
Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by AbdulHakeem44(m): 3:44pm On Nov 16, 2018
emekaRaj:

For ur information I pray my salat at salafs mosque, and also my jumaat their. And I love the imam an try to listen and follow his preaching. But wen they go over board, especially with things dat can disturb peace I dnt follow. So I consider my self suni, but I dnt believe in belonging to any sect.

Tor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Happy Islamic New Year 1445 / Praying Before The Time Of Prayer / Can We Recant A Vow Or Oath?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.