Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Nigerian Model With Tribal Marks, Adetutu Alabi Meets Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Model With Tribal Marks, Adetutu Alabi Meets Davido (557 Views)

Adetutu Alabi: "Sex Work Should Be Legal" Tribal Mark Model / Adetutu Alabi Wore A Transparent Dress To Ake Festival (Photos) / Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Model With Tribal Marks, Adetutu Alabi Meets Davido by Redeakaa(m): 7:48pm On Nov 09, 2018
Nigerian model with tribal marks, Adetutu Alabi who has been on the trend due to her tribal marks, hangs out with Davido in Lagos.. She shared the photo and captioned it with;

"It was really nice meeting davido.. I love the fact that you want me to flaunt my tribal marks boldly and with much confidence. Thanks once again"

Re: Nigerian Model With Tribal Marks, Adetutu Alabi Meets Davido by Demgohearword: 8:24pm On Nov 09, 2018
she targetted the sky and fell on the stars
Re: Nigerian Model With Tribal Marks, Adetutu Alabi Meets Davido by Oyindidi(f): 8:36pm On Nov 09, 2018
Hope you wear iron pants? I no want hear one night... lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

"Toyin, Please Let Me Go" Adeniyi Johnson Accuses Ex-wife Of Refusing To Grant H / What Isn’t Right With This Viral “honest” Photograph? / Actress Funke Akindele Bello And Husband Welcome Twin Babies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.