Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Things God Could Have Preserved To Prove The Truth Of The Bible - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Things God Could Have Preserved To Prove The Truth Of The Bible (6505 Views)

Three Major Things God Wants From You / 8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe / THREE THINGS GOD CAN NOT DO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things God Could Have Preserved To Prove The Truth Of The Bible by felixomor: 5:04pm On Nov 10, 2018
LordReed:

Hehehehe don't worry I understand how stumped you are that you can't not produce the evidence for your fantasy. LMFAO!

The analysis of evidence requires a sound brain.
There is evidence to suggest you may be lacking one.
There is nothing I can do about that. Sorry

1 Like

Re: Things God Could Have Preserved To Prove The Truth Of The Bible by LordReed(m): 6:11pm On Nov 10, 2018
Ihedinobi3:

If you don't feel "generous" enough to consider that Creation is the work of God, I see no reason to believe that you would be any more "generous" with any other proofs. I mean, when God Himself says that the proofs He will give to men of His existence and His Personality are these things I mentioned and you reject them and demand instead proofs that you are full aware that He didn't offer, all I can say is that you are trying to legitimize your atheism.

And why would you need to do that if it is so obvious that God doesn't exist and the Bible is a fairy tale? I can only wonder.

I invented fluorescent light, do you believe me?
Re: Things God Could Have Preserved To Prove The Truth Of The Bible by LordReed(m): 6:12pm On Nov 10, 2018
felixomor:

The analysis of evidence requires a sound brain.
There is evidence to suggest you may be lacking one.
There is nothing I can do about that. Sorry

There is more evidence that your believe a fairytale than there is evidence nice that my brain is unsound. LMFAO!

2 Likes

Re: Things God Could Have Preserved To Prove The Truth Of The Bible by felixomor: 6:34pm On Nov 10, 2018
LordReed:

There is more evidence that your believe a fairytale than there is evidence nice that my brain is unsound. LMFAO!
And yet u cant produce the evidence
Shilllllll sad

1 Like

Re: Things God Could Have Preserved To Prove The Truth Of The Bible by LordReed(m): 6:39pm On Nov 10, 2018
felixomor:

And yet u cant produce the evidence
Shilllllll sad

LoL! What other evidence do you need other than that your fairytale book is not supported by any measurement science has made concerning our universe. The damn fairytale doesn't even know that insects have 6 legs. LMFAO!

Meanwhile can you provide evidence your god exists? I am not holding my breath for that. LMFAO!

2 Likes

Re: Things God Could Have Preserved To Prove The Truth Of The Bible by xproducer: 6:45pm On Nov 10, 2018
LordReed:

The words you quote were written by men. The very tablet that was claimed to have to been written by god is conveniently destroyed. The same god could not prevent his own handwriting from being destroyed, how very convenient.
-----

I tell you truly... the entire holy Bible is the word of GOD, and it is prophecy that does not (and will never) fail, it is law, it is life!

"All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work." -2 Timothy 3:16-17

"...for prophecy never came by the will of man, but holy men of God spoke as they were moved by the Holy Spirit." -
2 Peter 1:21
Re: Things God Could Have Preserved To Prove The Truth Of The Bible by LordReed(m): 7:05pm On Nov 10, 2018
xproducer:

-----

I tell you truly... the entire holy Bible is the word of GOD, and it is prophecy that does not (and will never) fail, it is law, it is life!

"All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work." -2 Timothy 3:16-17

"...for prophecy never came by the will of man, but holy men of God spoke as they were moved by the Holy Spirit." -
2 Peter 1:21

LoL! I only need to hear the words "this generation shall not pass..." To know even supposed prophecy is fake. LMFAO!

2 Likes

Re: Things God Could Have Preserved To Prove The Truth Of The Bible by Ihedinobi3: 7:23pm On Nov 10, 2018
LordReed:

I invented fluorescent light, do you believe me?
You'd be close to 200 years old. That'd be quite a feat, not to mention your clear aptitude with the Internet at such an age.

Then, you'd be Peter Hewitt. Are you?

2 Likes

Re: Things God Could Have Preserved To Prove The Truth Of The Bible by Cool23(m): 7:38pm On Nov 10, 2018
My fellow atheists I advise u to leave this disillusioned theists there has been numerous theories that have knocked down the idea of Christianity but u have to understand their plight.They are weak minded fools so they have to turn to the idea of a supernatural force to find solace

1 Like

Re: Things God Could Have Preserved To Prove The Truth Of The Bible by Dantedasz(m): 7:44pm On Nov 10, 2018
LordReed:
Here are somethings God could have preserved in pristine condition to prove the Bible is true.

1. The tree of good and evil.
2. The garden of Eden.
3. The sword used to protect the garden of Eden.
4. The ark Noah built.
5. The tower of Babel.
6. The sites of the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah.
7. The storage devices Joseph used for preserving food for 7 years.
8. The stone tablets God carved and wrote on.
9. The ark of testament.
10. The manna God rained from heaven.
11. The writing on the wall Mene Mene Tekel Upharsin.

None of these things are anywhere to be seen so instead we get so many unsubstantiated tales. These are things that would have been able to be scientifically tested and provided a good basis for accepting the tales of the bible. Here we are empty handed and asked to believe these incredible tales of God's power.

Stop wasting your time. ALL religions are man made. None of it is true.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODetOE6cbbc

1 Like

Re: Things God Could Have Preserved To Prove The Truth Of The Bible by LordReed(m): 7:49pm On Nov 10, 2018
Ihedinobi3:

You'd be close to 200 years old. That'd be quite a feat, not to mention your clear aptitude with the Internet at such an age.

Then, you'd be Peter Hewitt. Are you?

How do you know all these things? How do you know I am not Peter Hewitt?

3 Likes

Re: Things God Could Have Preserved To Prove The Truth Of The Bible by LordReed(m): 7:55pm On Nov 10, 2018
Dantedasz:

Stop wasting your time. ALL religions are man made. None of it is true.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODetOE6cbbc

Oh I know but I find it fun to throw these types of questions, maybe it'll trigger some long lorn latent critical thinking. LMFAO!

1 Like

Re: Things God Could Have Preserved To Prove The Truth Of The Bible by Dantedasz(m): 8:21pm On Nov 10, 2018
LordReed:

Oh I know but I find it fun to throw these types of questions, maybe it'll trigger some long lorn latent critical thinking. LMFAO!

No body can critically think and believe in religion.
In the next 50 to 100 years it should be a thing of the past.

1 Like

Re: Things God Could Have Preserved To Prove The Truth Of The Bible by felixomor: 8:45pm On Nov 10, 2018
LordReed:

[s]
LoL! What other evidence do you need other than that your fairytale book is not supported by any measurement science has made concerning our universe. The damn fairytale doesn't even know that insects have 6 legs. LMFAO!

Meanwhile can you provide evidence your god exists? I am not holding my breath for that. LMFAO[/s]!
Lol
The irony is that without religious people who believed in God and championed science
You wont even know jack....

Abeg stop throwing tantrums jare.
The word of God remains
Even long after you are dead and rotten

It will still remain.

1 Like

Re: Things God Could Have Preserved To Prove The Truth Of The Bible by LordReed(m): 9:01pm On Nov 10, 2018
felixomor:

Lol
The irony is that without religious people who believed in God and championed science
You wont even know jack....

Abeg stop throwing tantrums jare.
The word of God remains
Even long after you are dead and rotten

It will still remain.

Oh you mean like the Jesuit priest who proposed the big bang because he saw evidence of the universe expanding? Curious that he didn't find evidence for a 6000year old earth or 4 legged insects. LMFAO!

1 Like

Re: Things God Could Have Preserved To Prove The Truth Of The Bible by LordReed(m): 9:03pm On Nov 10, 2018
Dantedasz:

No body can critically think and believe in religion.
In the next 50 to 100 years it should be a thing of the past.

Not so sure of that, the religion mind virus is very tenacious and it is spread on to growing minds before they can even begin to appreciate the difference.

1 Like

Re: Things God Could Have Preserved To Prove The Truth Of The Bible by felixomor: 9:18pm On Nov 10, 2018
LordReed:

Oh you mean like the Jesuit priest who proposed the big bang because he saw evidence of the universe expanding? Curious that he didn't find evidence for a 6000year old earth or 4 legged insects. LMFAO!
When we say you people are dull,
Its not an over statement.

Show me where the bible specifically said the earth is 6000 years old.?

1 Like

Re: Things God Could Have Preserved To Prove The Truth Of The Bible by DeSepiero(m): 9:22pm On Nov 10, 2018
LordReed:
Here are somethings God could have preserved in pristine condition to prove the Bible is true.

2. The garden of Eden.
4. The ark Noah built.
5. The tower of Babel.
9. The ark of testament.

None of these things are anywhere to be seen so instead we get so many unsubstantiated tales. These are things that would have been able to be scientifically tested and provided a good basis for accepting the tales of the bible. Here we are empty handed and asked to believe these incredible tales of God's power.

I don't agree with this one.

1 Like

Re: Things God Could Have Preserved To Prove The Truth Of The Bible by Ken4Christ: 9:24pm On Nov 10, 2018
LordReed:

2. The garden of Eden.
4. The ark Noah built.
5. The tower of Babel.
9. The ark of testament.

There are enough proofs to authenticate the truth of the Bible.

1. Fulfilled prophecies in Christ which are well over 100 such that no two persons can fulfill these prophecies.

2. The interpretation of king Nebuchadnezzar's dream by Daniel which unveils the successive kingdom of the world. And four of the five kingdom unveiled has been fulfilled. There is still one in future which will be fulfilled.

3. The resurrection of Christ which History cannot disprove.

4. The visible transformation in the lives of so many believers attest to the truth in the Bible.

5. The baptism of the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues is another proof that the word of God is true.

6. Miracles that is still performed in the name of Jesus also testifies to the truth of God's word.

7. Things happening before our very eyes are perfectly in line with Biblical predictions.

God's word is indeed true

1 Like

Re: Things God Could Have Preserved To Prove The Truth Of The Bible by LordReed(m): 9:39pm On Nov 10, 2018
felixomor:

When we say you people are dull,
Its not an over statement.

Show me where the bible specifically said the earth is 6000 years old.?

Hey don't direct that fire at me, direct it to your fellow fairy tale believers who say the earth is not millions of years old.

https://answersingenesis.org/age-of-the-earth/

That's what passes for scientific thought in your fairytale believers circle. LMFAO!
Re: Things God Could Have Preserved To Prove The Truth Of The Bible by felixomor: 9:42pm On Nov 10, 2018
LordReed:

Hey don't direct that fire at me, direct it to your fellow fairy tale believers who say the earth is not millions of years old.

https://answersingenesis.org/age-of-the-earth/

That's what passes for scientific thought in your fairytale believers circle. LMFAO!
Hehehe cop out.
The duoorbell don hook

So you didnt even read.?
Pls show us the bible verse...
We are waiting.

People come and see someone who claims to be intelligent yet cant read and comprehend grin

1 Like

Re: Things God Could Have Preserved To Prove The Truth Of The Bible by LordReed(m): 10:04pm On Nov 10, 2018
Ken4Christ:

There are enough proofs to authenticate the truth of the Bible.

1. Fulfilled prophecies in Christ which are well over 100 such that no two persons can fulfill these prophecies.

Yeah someone sees a story then claims someone he knows fulfilled the prophecy. All we have is the word of some unknown people with no contemporary corroboration.

2. The interpretation of king Nebuchadnezzar's dream by Daniel which unveils the successive kingdom of the world. And four of the five kingdom unveiled has been fulfilled. There is still one in future which will be fulfilled.

Again another hindsight shoe horning. The names of the kingdoms were not mentioned, the times were not mentioned, no concrete details were given. Nebuchadnezzar was not even the greatest king of that era, Cyrus was greater than Nebuchadnezzar so if that detail was already missed what confidence are you putting in the so called prophecy?

3. The resurrection of Christ which History cannot disprove.

LoL. Why should history disprove it? It is you making a claim, you prove it.

4. The visible transformation in the lives of so many believers attest to the truth in the Bible.

Is Christianity the only religion that claims to change the lives of adherents? If that is the yardstick then Islam, Buddhism, etc all have strong claims.

5. The baptism of the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues is another proof that the word of God is true.

LoL, my 4 year old daughter speaks in tongues, its not a sign of anything but a lack of inhibition in certain areas of the brain (the speech centers if I recall correctly). Or as some of your brethren eg Ihedinobi3, believe the gift doesn't get given anymore. LMFAO!

6. Miracles that is still performed in the name of Jesus also testifies to the truth of God's word

OK so who has multiplied bread that you have seen? Or changed water to wine? Or walked on water? Oh I guess its those fun miracles they tell you in church but forget to let you know the person was taking drugs. Ever seen a person with no legs get legs? No? LMFAO!

7. Things happening before our very eyes are perfectly in line with Biblical predictions.

I predict I will wake up tomorrow and see the sun in the sky. That's the equivalent of the prophecy you are referring to. Earthquakes and rumors of war, na today? Do you know how many earthquakes have been recorded in the past 2000years? How many wars? Those are the most "regular" things to call on as evidence of fulfilment of prophecy.

God's word is indeed true

God didn't write the book, he didn't even compile it. LoL.
Re: Things God Could Have Preserved To Prove The Truth Of The Bible by LordReed(m): 10:07pm On Nov 10, 2018
felixomor:

Hehehe cop out.
The duoorbell don hook

So you didnt even read.?
Pls show us the bible verse...
We are waiting.

People come and see someone who claims to be intelligent yet cant read and comprehend grin

Na you dey believe fairytale. Ask your fellow brothers who believe it is 6000years old. I even brought your brethren who claim to be scientists who believe it is 6000years but you won't address that. LMFAO! Hide you head like ostrich in the sand. LoL!
Re: Things God Could Have Preserved To Prove The Truth Of The Bible by felixomor: 10:11pm On Nov 10, 2018
LordReed:

Na you dey believe fairytale. Ask your fellow brothers who believe it is 6000years old. I even brought your brethren who claim to be scientists who believe it is 6000years but you won't address that. LMFAO! Hide you head like ostrich in the sand. LoL!

Oga show us the part of the bible...
Stop the whataboutism, deceiving yourself....

You see why they say atheists are dumb?
They dont read

1 Like

Re: Things God Could Have Preserved To Prove The Truth Of The Bible by LordReed(m): 10:19pm On Nov 10, 2018
felixomor:

Oga show us the part of the bible...
Stop the whataboutism, deceiving yourself....

You see why they say atheists are dumb?
They dont read

LoL you are the dumb one. I don't believe your fairytale book called the bible so why should I show you? Neither do I believe the earth is 6000years so what rubbish are you saying? Go and face your fellow fairytale believers who say it is 6000years old. LMFAO!
Re: Things God Could Have Preserved To Prove The Truth Of The Bible by felixomor: 10:30pm On Nov 10, 2018
LordReed:

LoL you are the dumb one. I don't believe your fairytale book called the bible so why should I show you? Neither do I believe the earth is 6000years so what rubbish are you saying? Go and face your fellow fairytale believers who say it is 6000years old. LMFAO!

Keep shut. You ignorantly claimed these things were in Gods word....
"science bla bla"

When exposed u started grasping straws!
Looking for google answers to cover ur gaffe grin
Look
Who is ignorant now.
Shame!

1 Like

Re: Things God Could Have Preserved To Prove The Truth Of The Bible by LordReed(m): 10:42pm On Nov 10, 2018
felixomor:

Keep shut. You ignorantly claimed these things were in Gods word....
"science bla bla"

When exposed u started grasping straws!
Looking for google answers to cover ur gaffe grin
Look
Who is ignorant now.
Shame!

LMAO! You are so dumb and dense. Where did I make the claim that it was written in the bible? You are so stupid. LMFAO!

1 Like

Re: Things God Could Have Preserved To Prove The Truth Of The Bible by felixomor: 10:47pm On Nov 10, 2018
LordReed:

LMAO! You are so dumb and dense. Where did I make the claim that it was written in the bible? You are so stupid. LMFAO!
Hehe
The denial has started .... grin

He is now starting to defend the Bible grin

1 Like

Re: Things God Could Have Preserved To Prove The Truth Of The Bible by LordReed(m): 10:56pm On Nov 10, 2018
felixomor:

Hehe
The denial has started .... grin

He is now starting to defend the Bible grin

Hey dumbass, all I have written is up there show where I claimed it was in the bible or forever be a liar. LMFAO!

1 Like

Re: Things God Could Have Preserved To Prove The Truth Of The Bible by LordReed(m): 11:38pm On Nov 10, 2018
DeSepiero:

I don't agree with this one.

Why?
Re: Things God Could Have Preserved To Prove The Truth Of The Bible by Ihedinobi3: 12:53am On Nov 11, 2018
LordReed:

How do you know all these things? How do you know I am not Peter Hewitt?
A Google Search. Peter Hewitt died in 1921.

Do you have a point you want to make?
Re: Things God Could Have Preserved To Prove The Truth Of The Bible by LordReed(m): 1:16am On Nov 11, 2018
Ihedinobi3:

A Google Search. Peter Hewitt died in 1921.

Do you have a point you want to make?

Yes, I have a point which is you do not take the word of a claimant on its own merit there must be a way to verify the claims. But with you and this god claims any talk of independent verification is foolish to you. I post here a few easy things this god claimant could have done with his power to give veracity to the tales but to you its nonsense talk meanwhile you immediately checked and double checked my own claims. Why are you having double standards?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. / What Is I Bless God? / Hell's Best Kept Secret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.