Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,258 members, 7,807,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

INEC Publishes Hope Uzodinma's Name As Imo APC Governorship Candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Publishes Hope Uzodinma's Name As Imo APC Governorship Candidate (41955 Views)

2023: Lawan Out, Shekarau, Akpabio In As INEC Publishes Final List Of NASS Candi / Hope Uzodinma Receives INEC Form As Imo APC Candidate / Court Affirms Hope Uzodinma As Imo APC Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Publishes Hope Uzodinma's Name As Imo APC Governorship Candidate by Princeton92(m): 8:29pm On Nov 09, 2018
Hahahahaaa,
There's fire on the mountain as Uncle Rocha's will be in big mess...
#Savage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Publishes Hope Uzodinma's Name As Imo APC Governorship Candidate by Datdeltagirl(f): 8:29pm On Nov 09, 2018
Okororocha right now

Re: INEC Publishes Hope Uzodinma's Name As Imo APC Governorship Candidate by Donbigi2(m): 8:31pm On Nov 09, 2018
Riversides2003:

My brother dat is the prayer and this is what we are praying for, when God want to bless some people, he will put confusion in the midst of some people not necessarily your enemies. Someone’s prayer is about to be answered come 2019. If you are that fellow shout Hallelujah.
Hallelujah. The rate imo degraded is alarming

1 Like

Re: INEC Publishes Hope Uzodinma's Name As Imo APC Governorship Candidate by enemyofprogress: 8:32pm On Nov 09, 2018
Okorocha how market?

1 Like

Re: INEC Publishes Hope Uzodinma's Name As Imo APC Governorship Candidate by puretayo(m): 8:33pm On Nov 09, 2018
Rochas f**K up big time.
Re: INEC Publishes Hope Uzodinma's Name As Imo APC Governorship Candidate by Abfinest007(m): 8:33pm On Nov 09, 2018
rochas won*t like this

1 Like

Re: INEC Publishes Hope Uzodinma's Name As Imo APC Governorship Candidate by NORSIYK(m): 8:34pm On Nov 09, 2018
Ihedioha is the man

7 Likes

Re: INEC Publishes Hope Uzodinma's Name As Imo APC Governorship Candidate by hammerFC: 8:35pm On Nov 09, 2018
IMO STATE IS NOT AN APC STATE.

THEY WILL CERTAINLY LOSE TO APGA OR EVEN PDP.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Publishes Hope Uzodinma's Name As Imo APC Governorship Candidate by Hotzone(m): 8:38pm On Nov 09, 2018
There's still chance of Ugwumba Uche Nwosu to continue his governorship ambition with a new party after all, Ohakim won under PPA Owelle came into power under APGA
Re: INEC Publishes Hope Uzodinma's Name As Imo APC Governorship Candidate by ejihand(m): 8:38pm On Nov 09, 2018
smiley
Re: INEC Publishes Hope Uzodinma's Name As Imo APC Governorship Candidate by mightyhazell: 8:38pm On Nov 09, 2018
CilicMarin:

Yes! Okorocha needs APC platform to win too.
in other words he needs the rigging machine to win.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Publishes Hope Uzodinma's Name As Imo APC Governorship Candidate by tinsel: 8:38pm On Nov 09, 2018
I think Apc is making a big mistake in Imo state.
Re: INEC Publishes Hope Uzodinma's Name As Imo APC Governorship Candidate by Smarkie: 8:43pm On Nov 09, 2018
without the backing of okorocha, apc will loose imo state

2 Likes

Re: INEC Publishes Hope Uzodinma's Name As Imo APC Governorship Candidate by Boomark(m): 8:44pm On Nov 09, 2018
Aminubaba:
Ahhhh Igbo people....... #inyamirai.....we northerners no go vote atiku because of Obi (bigot)

That it is happening in other people's home does not mean it won't get to others as well. When there are no people to kill in other places they will look for where their are available people. Be wise and vote to live not to die.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Publishes Hope Uzodinma's Name As Imo APC Governorship Candidate by oladsboy: 8:45pm On Nov 09, 2018
Hello fellow Nairalanders please I urgently need your financial aid. I am a graduate. I lost my money to an investment that didn't go well. Please i need a raise tomorrow and more urgently Monday to meet up the necessary obligation I need. Please anyone am on my knees. My contact is 09079314590. Thanks and God bless
Re: INEC Publishes Hope Uzodinma's Name As Imo APC Governorship Candidate by frozen70(f): 8:46pm On Nov 09, 2018
Let heaven fall, let's see what okorocha and his imposed inlaw will do

Imolites now is your time to enslave yourselves

I will advice okorocha to erect his own status and commission it before leaving the office because no one will do that for him

He doesn't deserve it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Publishes Hope Uzodinma's Name As Imo APC Governorship Candidate by IsioStar1: 8:46pm On Nov 09, 2018
PoliticsNigeria:
@POLITICSNGR

The Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC has published the Senator Hope Uzodinma's name as the Governorship Candidate of the All Progressives Congress in Imo State.

PoliticsNGR gathered that Uzodimma’s name was pasted at the INEC, office along Portharcourt road in Owerri, with Akaolisa Cyprian Okechukwu, as his running mate this evening at about 7:54 PM.

This development is coming about after 10 hours, INEC, pasted other governorship names of various political parties, excluding that of APC.

According to a Source at the commission; “Immediately, the court struck out the order by the Okorocha’s faction stopping the name of Senator Uzodimma, from publishing as the candidate of the party.

The judgement was taken to the National headquarters of INEC, and an order was given that the name of Hope should be pasted immediately.

When the order came, to INEC in Owerri, the administrative head was not on sit but the legal adviser received the order from the National headquarters and he went on. They have just acted not as in their own power but according to the power of the court.”

https://politicsngr.com/breaking-inec-publishes-hope-uzodinmas-name-imo-apc-guber-candidate/

INEC has to be very careful and stop creating unnecessary drama just to give a party a negative impression.
Re: INEC Publishes Hope Uzodinma's Name As Imo APC Governorship Candidate by ngadaAwo: 8:48pm On Nov 09, 2018
cilicmarin is still living in denial

Okorocha will rather die than to see uzodimma in Douglas House

Okorocha will rather dine with ihedioha or ararume than to work with uzodimma
apc didn't win imo in 2015 even Rochas have taunted his people many times stating that they didn't vote him in 2015

shukuokukobambi you're right on this
apc has lost imo

cilicmarin doesn't understand SE politics

last year ngige, andy Ubah and co vowed that they'll rather die than to see Tony Nwoye in white House Awka thus they worked against him and team up with Obiano cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Publishes Hope Uzodinma's Name As Imo APC Governorship Candidate by Kennydoc(m): 8:52pm On Nov 09, 2018
Aminubaba:
Ahhhh Igbo people....... #inyamirai.....we northerners no go vote atiku because of Obi (bigot)

Is there any bigot in Nigeria worse than Buhari? Does he deserve to be the president of Nigeria?
You hate Igbos yet want them to remain in Nigeria by force while suppressing them... Injustice can never last forever.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Publishes Hope Uzodinma's Name As Imo APC Governorship Candidate by kernel001: 8:55pm On Nov 09, 2018
CilicMarin:

Oh boy forget matter, whoever has APC ticket wins it..

Hahahah... IMO state isn't same as Osun State.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Publishes Hope Uzodinma's Name As Imo APC Governorship Candidate by RTSC: 8:57pm On Nov 09, 2018
Aminubaba:
And who suffers?

The north is the poorest place on earth.

Peter obi is a rich man. The east is relatively not doing badly too.

Whichever way, we win.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Publishes Hope Uzodinma's Name As Imo APC Governorship Candidate by legibow: 9:03pm On Nov 09, 2018
Am looking at what will end dis...
Re: INEC Publishes Hope Uzodinma's Name As Imo APC Governorship Candidate by sonnie10: 9:03pm On Nov 09, 2018
Big eyes killed Rochas. He should have negotiated for deputy for his inlaw
Re: INEC Publishes Hope Uzodinma's Name As Imo APC Governorship Candidate by Ugoww01(m): 9:05pm On Nov 09, 2018
I have instructed everybody not to answer u, because I know ur madness has started again... Pls take ur drugs frequently, I know the animal am dealing with
Aminubaba:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Publishes Hope Uzodinma's Name As Imo APC Governorship Candidate by PaChukwudi44(m): 9:11pm On Nov 09, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

Well, let's see how it plays out
That one just believes in the indomitable power of rigging.You will do well to educate him on how Okorocha came to power in the first place.If the people are determined there is nothing they cant achieve.The catholic church is more powerful than the so-called power of incumbency he is relying on.e

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Publishes Hope Uzodinma's Name As Imo APC Governorship Candidate by vivalavida(m): 9:11pm On Nov 09, 2018
Hotzone:
There's still chance of Ugwumba Uche Nwosu to continue his governorship ambition with a new party after all, Ohakim won under PPA Owelle came into power under APGA
Is this one consolation or what?
Lol

1 Like

Re: INEC Publishes Hope Uzodinma's Name As Imo APC Governorship Candidate by ngwoke93: 9:14pm On Nov 09, 2018
In Igbo land , it is very hard to create a political dynasty as seen in other tribes. If you misbehave, get ready to be booted out.
Ngige, Ubas, Chimaroke, Ohakim and even Peter Obi can attest to that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Publishes Hope Uzodinma's Name As Imo APC Governorship Candidate by IbrahimDamola: 9:24pm On Nov 09, 2018
CilicMarin:

Oh boy forget matter, whoever has APC ticket wins it..

Sifia pains wey your skull don suffer for our hand dey make your brain to dey malfunction as e dey deceive you. grin

You are depending on rigging in Imo abi?
You never jam. Ur mumu go nearly do by 2019. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Publishes Hope Uzodinma's Name As Imo APC Governorship Candidate by shukuokukobambi: 9:25pm On Nov 09, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

That one just believes in the indomitable power of rigging.You will do well to educate him on how Okorocha came to power in the first place.If the people are determined there is nothing they cant achieve.The catholic church is more powerful than the so-called power of incumbency he is relying on.e

There's a limit to what rigging can do. All parties rig but to triumph, you need a substantial following which I don't think Rochas still commands and which APC don't have.

I'm sure APC national isn't dreaming of winning imo. They'll be more than happy to record votes in the presidential

2 Likes

Re: INEC Publishes Hope Uzodinma's Name As Imo APC Governorship Candidate by shukuokukobambi: 9:27pm On Nov 09, 2018
ngadaAwo:
cilicmarin is still living in denial

Okorocha will rather die than to see uzodimma in Douglas House

Okorocha will rather dine with ihedioha or ararume than to work with uzodimma
apc didn't win imo in 2015 even Rochas have taunted his people many times stating that they didn't vote him in 2015

shukuokukobambi you're right on this
apc has lost imo

cilicmarin doesn't understand SE politics

last year ngige, andy Ubah and co vowed that they'll rather die than to see Tony Nwoye in white House Awka thus they worked against him and team up with Obiano cheesy

Luck doesn't run forever and I believe Rochas has used up too much good will in his adventures as governor.

Ararume has come a long way and has paid his dues. I feel his time has come

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EndSARS: Gridlock In Lagos As Protesters Shut Down Lekki Toll Gate / Twitter: Why We Chose Ghana Over Nigeria, Others / Sheikh Gumi: I Will Lock Aso Rock If My Child Is Kidnapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.