Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

INEC Publishes Hope Uzodinma's Name As Imo APC Governorship Candidate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Publishes Hope Uzodinma's Name As Imo APC Governorship Candidate (41956 Views)

2023: Lawan Out, Shekarau, Akpabio In As INEC Publishes Final List Of NASS Candi / Hope Uzodinma Receives INEC Form As Imo APC Candidate / Court Affirms Hope Uzodinma As Imo APC Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Publishes Hope Uzodinma's Name As Imo APC Governorship Candidate by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:30pm On Nov 09, 2018
shukuokukobambi:
I don't know why Ugwumba and Uzodinma are disturbing the peace. APC can't win Governorship in imo state. Rochas rode his luck in 2015 and I think that run of luck has come to an end.

I think Ararume of APGA will nick it ahead of Ihedioha of PDP.
Ararume ke?

Ihedioha will win

3 Likes

Re: INEC Publishes Hope Uzodinma's Name As Imo APC Governorship Candidate by IbrahimDamola: 9:33pm On Nov 09, 2018
The end of Okorosha has come. Let fight and fight dirty.
Imo people will be on the streets remove him and his proteges, they way they did to ohakim to elect him.

He has lost his goodwill and even insulted Anti-ohakim journalists like the Editor of Heartland newspapers whom ohakim got arrested several for his support for Roachas in 2011.

Rochas you are done for!

When you leavr office, your pension will not paid as you also refused to pay Ohakim and Udenwa their emoluments too.

Anuohia!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Publishes Hope Uzodinma's Name As Imo APC Governorship Candidate by shukuokukobambi: 9:37pm On Nov 09, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Ararume ke?

Ihedioha will win

Why do you say so?

I don't know much about imo politics so enlighten me
Re: INEC Publishes Hope Uzodinma's Name As Imo APC Governorship Candidate by IHIEGOD: 9:45pm On Nov 09, 2018
OkutaNla:
Why didn't Okorocha just give up his Senatorial ambition so that his dream of installing his son in law would come to fruition since he was given that option?

Because he knows he can win Senate but uche
Nwosu can never win imo state so he made a wise choice
Re: INEC Publishes Hope Uzodinma's Name As Imo APC Governorship Candidate by Ogalanyaidi(m): 9:52pm On Nov 09, 2018
OkutaNla:
Why didn't Okorocha just give up his Senatorial ambition so that his dream of installing his son in law would come to fruition since he was given that option?

Just greed
Re: INEC Publishes Hope Uzodinma's Name As Imo APC Governorship Candidate by searchlight: 9:52pm On Nov 09, 2018
CilicMarin:

Oh boy forget matter, whoever has APC ticket wins it..
lolssss how can you stay up north and say what happens down here? south east is not south west and IMO state is not Lagos state where one man run a state like his personal family. you need to be here to see how APC is hated in the east but the biggest undoing of APC is sidelining okorocha. In as much as I hate okorocha and his political ideologies, what is good for tinubu should also be good for okorocha. APCs hope of infiltrating south east come 2019 hinge on okorocha and his next political move cus I know he will never support Senator Uzodimma. apc will certainly lose IMO without okorochas support.

1 Like

Re: INEC Publishes Hope Uzodinma's Name As Imo APC Governorship Candidate by ipobarethieves: 9:59pm On Nov 09, 2018
cool very Gud.Okorocha is a THIEF. Bastard
Re: INEC Publishes Hope Uzodinma's Name As Imo APC Governorship Candidate by israelmao(m): 10:43pm On Nov 09, 2018
Are you daring Mr.Statute?
Re: INEC Publishes Hope Uzodinma's Name As Imo APC Governorship Candidate by fergie001: 11:21pm On Nov 09, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

Why do you say so?

I don't know much about imo politics so enlighten me
Ihedioha will win....
Ararume is an arch-enemy of Rochas as well...........

Apga is doing well in the east but there is a tacit strong rumour that Obiano is pushing to been pro-apc....hence they will make sure they don't make the mistake as they did with Rochas by coming in with APGA in 2011...
Re: INEC Publishes Hope Uzodinma's Name As Imo APC Governorship Candidate by celeiyke: 11:27pm On Nov 09, 2018
CilicMarin:

Oh boy forget matter, whoever has APC ticket wins it..

In Oyo state?
Re: INEC Publishes Hope Uzodinma's Name As Imo APC Governorship Candidate by samstels: 1:55am On Nov 10, 2018
Rochas Remained the worst Governor in nigeria since 1999.

Hope Uzodimma can never win an election under APC .

Ararume is a wrong choice by APGA .He is unelectable .

The only candidate remaining is Emeka Ihedioha .

Matter don end .

3 Likes

Re: INEC Publishes Hope Uzodinma's Name As Imo APC Governorship Candidate by Nobody: 2:16am On Nov 10, 2018
Game over!
Re: INEC Publishes Hope Uzodinma's Name As Imo APC Governorship Candidate by ezegold4we: 4:16am On Nov 10, 2018
Hummnnn, the coast is getting clearer for Emeka Ihediocha,

Imo state knows ararume as an evil man,

Hope uzodima is from orlu zone that has ruled for 16yrs,so the sentiment will work against him,

Ihediocha is from owerri zone and has the full backing of the Catholic Church, case closed.

1 Like

Re: INEC Publishes Hope Uzodinma's Name As Imo APC Governorship Candidate by shukuokukobambi: 6:03am On Nov 10, 2018
fergie001:

Ihedioha will win....
Ararume is an arch-enemy of Rochas as well...........

Apga is doing well in the east but there is a tacit strong rumour that Obiano is pushing to been pro-apc....hence they will make sure they don't make the mistake as they did with Rochas by coming in with APGA in 2011...

No wahala. Fingers crossed
Re: INEC Publishes Hope Uzodinma's Name As Imo APC Governorship Candidate by chukel(m): 6:48am On Nov 10, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Ararume ke?

Ihedioha will win
for you to support him, he has already lost.
Re: INEC Publishes Hope Uzodinma's Name As Imo APC Governorship Candidate by chukel(m): 6:52am On Nov 10, 2018
ezegold4we:

Hope uzodima is from orlu zone that has ruled for 16yrs,so the sentiment will work against him,

Ihediocha is from owerri zone and has the full backing of the Catholic Church, case closed.
he doesn't have the backing of the Catholic Church let alone full one. We can't push aside what the mbaises are known for. The event of the Catholic diocese of ahiara comes to mind. So ihedioha having the backing of the Catholic community in Imo won't happen.
Re: INEC Publishes Hope Uzodinma's Name As Imo APC Governorship Candidate by somalianprince: 6:52am On Nov 10, 2018
Abagworo it is over for you and your illiterate incompetent limping Okoroawusa cheesy

Re: INEC Publishes Hope Uzodinma's Name As Imo APC Governorship Candidate by chukel(m): 6:54am On Nov 10, 2018
Imo governorship will go to an entirely new person from a less popular political party. He will eventually decamp after winning. Watch out
Re: INEC Publishes Hope Uzodinma's Name As Imo APC Governorship Candidate by KilmerRougeDon: 7:42am On Nov 10, 2018
It's Ihedioha all the way. No time for no Orlu zone candidate and most importantly no time for no mafioso type candidate like Ararume. Case closed. Our mugu don do......
Re: INEC Publishes Hope Uzodinma's Name As Imo APC Governorship Candidate by Ekpeikot(m): 8:26am On Nov 10, 2018
Good n Nice one.
Re: INEC Publishes Hope Uzodinma's Name As Imo APC Governorship Candidate by mandax: 8:52am On Nov 10, 2018
ezegold4we:

Rochas Okorocha governed Owerri. Is there no one in Imo who doesn't see that?
So it's truly the turn of Orlu zone to present governor.
Re: INEC Publishes Hope Uzodinma's Name As Imo APC Governorship Candidate by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 10, 2018
shukuokukobambi:
I don't know why Ugwumba and Uzodinma are disturbing the peace. APC can't win Governorship in imo state. Rochas rode his luck in 2015 and I think that run of luck has come to an end.

I think Ararume of APGA will nick it ahead of Ihedioha of PDP.
We rather vote that mbaise ihedioha than scary Ararume.
Re: INEC Publishes Hope Uzodinma's Name As Imo APC Governorship Candidate by shukuokukobambi: 9:05am On Nov 10, 2018
Colourich:
We rather vote that mbaise ihedioha than scary Ararume.

I guess you don't need to worry about Ararume after all. He has been dropped by INEC and Amuchie has replaced him as APGA candidate.
Re: INEC Publishes Hope Uzodinma's Name As Imo APC Governorship Candidate by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 10, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

I guess you don't need to worry about Ararume after all. He has been dropped by INEC and Amuchie has replaced him as APGA candidate.
That serves him right, evil man, even OBJ does not like him.
Re: INEC Publishes Hope Uzodinma's Name As Imo APC Governorship Candidate by asha80(m): 9:21am On Nov 10, 2018
mandax:

Rochas Okorocha governed Owerri. Is there no one in Imo who doesn't see that?
So it's truly the turn of Orlu zone to present governor.
it is no ones fault if okorocha(orlu zone) focused on owerri with mediocre infrastructure so saying it us truly another turn for same orlu zone is pure fantasy...go and hold rochas responsible for whatever neglect you feel he inflicted in his own zone

1 Like

Re: INEC Publishes Hope Uzodinma's Name As Imo APC Governorship Candidate by asha80(m): 9:22am On Nov 10, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

where did you get this info?

1 Like

Re: INEC Publishes Hope Uzodinma's Name As Imo APC Governorship Candidate by shukuokukobambi: 9:26am On Nov 10, 2018
Re: INEC Publishes Hope Uzodinma's Name As Imo APC Governorship Candidate by shukuokukobambi: 9:27am On Nov 10, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Ararume ke?

Ihedioha will win

They even said Ararume's name has been replaced with Stanley Amuchie

https://www.nairaland.com/4837315/inec-publishes-governorship-list-stanley#72837164
Re: INEC Publishes Hope Uzodinma's Name As Imo APC Governorship Candidate by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:30am On Nov 10, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

They even said Ararume's name has been replaced with Stanley Amuchie

https://www.nairaland.com/4837315/inec-publishes-governorship-list-stanley#72837164
Stanley won the Governorship primary of APGA in Imo
Re: INEC Publishes Hope Uzodinma's Name As Imo APC Governorship Candidate by shukuokukobambi: 9:32am On Nov 10, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Stanley won the Governorship primary of APGA in Imo

so it seems
Re: INEC Publishes Hope Uzodinma's Name As Imo APC Governorship Candidate by Str8talk21: 11:03am On Nov 10, 2018
Even a dog from another political party will win aspirant from APC in the southeast.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sheikh Gumi: I Will Lock Aso Rock If My Child Is Kidnapped / Governor Peter Mbah Signs 3 Executive Orders, Hours After Swearing-In / "If You Have N1m Run Away From Nigeria" -Tinubu Supporter Advocates For Japa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.