Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Five Reasons Why Men Should Marry A Lady That Loves Money - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Reasons Why Men Should Marry A Lady That Loves Money (28244 Views)

Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) / Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana / Rejoinder: 5 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Woman Who Loves Money. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Reasons Why Men Should Marry A Lady That Loves Money by highqueen(f): 9:43pm On Nov 10, 2018
Mariinee:
Highqueen, baby...no one should marry a woman who loves money oh. It would be a disaster. grin
grin ;DI'm back on WhatsApp.
Chat me smiley
Re: Five Reasons Why Men Should Marry A Lady That Loves Money by DateMynd44(m): 9:48pm On Nov 10, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Ladies should work for their own money and stop waiting for men to do so for them.

A man can also be a woman's motivation to make money.
Bring business ideas.
And adviser to the lady on how to invest.
your comments always spells out ur uniqueness and maturity. I'd feel so privileged to hobnob with u.
can I send a pm?
Re: Five Reasons Why Men Should Marry A Lady That Loves Money by DateMynd44(m): 9:48pm On Nov 10, 2018
highqueen:
grin ;DI'm back on WhatsApp. Chat me smiley
we all know you're a male. don't worry we'll expose u soon
Re: Five Reasons Why Men Should Marry A Lady That Loves Money by DateMynd44(m): 9:49pm On Nov 10, 2018
highqueen:
grin ;DI'm back on WhatsApp. Chat me smiley
we all know you're a male. don't worry we'll expose u soon
Re: Five Reasons Why Men Should Marry A Lady That Loves Money by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 10, 2018
BluntBoy:

Baba, anytime I read some of these your stories, I just dey fear to marry.

How I go come all the way from the United States come get woman from Naija and one person go come take am from me for US

u no need to fear my brothercheesy.na to get a lady wey really like you. If a girl like u she can move mountains for u, the most essential thing na for d lady to love u cos if she love u then ur marriage is at risk. Hm u worrying about guys snatching other guy's homebased wives...if u come dey worry about that one wetin u go come do in a situation wey a guy based in the US will bring in his homebased wife then train her in medical school. After she graduate as a nurse and start working then she go come dey gather mind then she will sue for divorce and d govt go kick out the man from his own house while the woman go bring in her boyfriend into d house and while the govt force the man to pay alimony of wich the wife go dey lavish am on her boyfriend. It happens to some of these overseas based guys all the time who bring in their based wivescheesy. All those reccomended marriages wey dem go arrange woman for a guy most of dem are risky.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Reasons Why Men Should Marry A Lady That Loves Money by Rextizzle(m): 7:21am On Nov 11, 2018
highqueen:
So many men are dreaded by some lady's love for money, maybe because of the negative impact it has on the lady by leading her into making money in illegal ways.

But at the same time, we ought to have the positive insight on the reason our men should rather go for women that loves money.

So here are my reasons:

1) SHE ACTS AS A MOTIVATOR: When you wife a lady that loves money, you will always be motivated to financially, probably because, she may be ahead of you both financially and in economic aspect, and probably, you as a man wouldn't want that for yourself, so your financial drives will be proliferated. You will always wanna be the head, so, this becomes a driving force that will push you moving forward to maintain your ego as a man.

2) SHE HELPS EXPUNGE THE MIND OF A MEDIOCRE: A woman that has set a high standard for herself wouldnt relent in making sure that her partner has the same school of thought as hers. She will make sure that the mind of mediocrity is annihilated in the family, she will always encourage you and wouldn't want you to settle for less as she has already place her standard. A woman like this will not be okay with just a 2 bedroom flat, she would wanna explore, she won't be comfortable with eating only Garri/fufu everyday of the week, she makes you realise that you have not yet arrived.

3) SHE BRINGS BUSINESS IDEAS AND STRATEGIES: And yes, she will bring up so many business STRATEGIES to boost the financial standard/level of her husband and family. She knows the right business that can yearn more profit, she has knowledgeable ideas on technical know how, she's always drawing plans of the next business move to keep you going.
This kind of woman will always support her husband positively in business wise. She gets projects that will lead into skyrocketing financially. She'd be simply amazing.

4) SHE GUIDES YOU IN INVESTING PROPERLY: Any lady that knows the value of money will also know how to invest properly, she makes investment deals on long term profits, she firstly helps you acquire landed properties, equipment and resources. She doesn't depend on the short term investment rather she looks beyond it just to attain the best of it.

These type of lady always marks out good plan for the family, they help their husbands in any wise investment plans instead of slaying with make ups and clothes.

5) SHE'S ALWAYS GONNA MAKE YOU PROUD: A good wise woman will always make you proud because she is always gonna be successful, you will be proud of her anytime, anywhere.

You will always be grateful for having such a wonderful woman as your wife, you will over the years appreciate her efforts in making you a better man financially.

Love a woman that loves to love money in positive ways and see your coast enriched. You can't always do it alone, you need a sensible woman to handle your projects wisely.
Thank you. grin
You have nothing In that your stupid head, I wonder if you have a life outside nairaland, it's just too bad
Re: Five Reasons Why Men Should Marry A Lady That Loves Money by biz2get(m): 10:39am On Nov 11, 2018
Highqueen.

How many business do you have currently runing.?

What state are you located.?

Give an estimate of years you have been on this earth.

Ans the questions straight forward and I will take your points serious. smiley
Re: Five Reasons Why Men Should Marry A Lady That Loves Money by Daeylar(f): 10:54am On Nov 11, 2018
Elxandre:

A person should be motivated primarily only by his intrinsic drive and ambitions, else a deep pit of psychological and mental torment awaits him when he fails to meet up to expectations of people pushing him endlessly.

I have to agree.
Re: Five Reasons Why Men Should Marry A Lady That Loves Money by Daeylar(f): 10:55am On Nov 11, 2018
If you guys don't insult women on this nairaland, wetin una gain.

Mtchhhhhhheeeewwwwwwwwww
[s]
SexExplorer:
Lol.

Your assumptions are wrong. A typical naija girl that loves money is lazy, tactless, inconsiderate and selfish.
Ufedolove:
Taaaah! Ladies that love money do not have any of the above qualities. All of them are selfish, clueless, brainless, unintelligent bltches
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons Why Men Should Marry A Lady That Loves Money by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 11, 2018
Rextizzle:
You have nothing In that your stupid head, I wonder if you have a life outside nairaland, it's just too bad

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Five Reasons Why Men Should Marry A Lady That Loves Money by Daeylar(f): 11:07am On Nov 11, 2018
highqueen:
So many men are dreaded by some lady's love for money, maybe because of the negative impact it has on the lady by leading her into making money in illegal ways.

But at the same time, we ought to have the positive insight on the reason our men should rather go for women that loves money.

So here are my reasons:

1) SHE ACTS AS A MOTIVATOR: When you wife a lady that loves money, you will always be motivated to financially, probably because, she may be ahead of you both financially and in economic aspect, and probably, you as a man wouldn't want that for yourself, so your financial drives will be proliferated. You will always wanna be the head, so, this becomes a driving force that will push you moving forward to maintain your ego as a man.
If this is his reason for being motivated then he can carry his motivation and go, I am in a relationship. Not a competitionship.

2) SHE HELPS EXPUNGE THE MIND OF A MEDIOCRE: A woman that has set a high standard for herself wouldnt relent in making sure that her partner has the same school of thought as hers. She will make sure that the mind of mediocrity is annihilated in the family, she will always encourage you and wouldn't want you to settle for less as she has already place her standard. A woman like this will not be okay with just a 2 bedroom flat, she would wanna explore, she won't be comfortable with eating only Garri/fufu everyday of the week, she makes you realise that you have not yet arrived.

Isn't it better for the woman to go and marry a man who has this mindset instead of stressing herself. What if the guy isn't receptive to her wishes? her school of thought? her standards? her encouragements? What will she do then?
Na so frustration take dey start.

3) SHE BRINGS BUSINESS IDEAS AND STRATEGIES: And yes, she will bring up so many business STRATEGIES to boost the financial standard/level of her husband and family. She knows the right business that can yearn more profit, she has knowledgeable ideas on technical know how, she's always drawing plans of the next business move to keep you going.
This kind of woman will always support her husband positively in business wise. She gets projects that will lead into skyrocketing financially. She'd be simply amazing.

4) SHE GUIDES YOU IN INVESTING PROPERLY: Any lady that knows the value of money will also know how to invest properly, she makes investment deals on long term profits, she firstly helps you acquire landed properties, equipment and resources. She doesn't depend on the short term investment rather she looks beyond it just to attain the best of it.
Love this kiss
These type of lady always marks out good plan for the family, they help their husbands in any wise investment plans instead of slaying with make ups and clothes.
Lol, when did that become a problem? it is possible for a woman to do both. Wish it wasn't so that people feel they can't praise a certain type of woman without degrading other types of women.

5) SHE'S ALWAYS GONNA MAKE YOU PROUD: A good wise woman will always make you proud because she is always gonna be successful, you will be proud of her anytime, anywhere.

He better be proud of me no matter what, through the highs and through the lows.

You will always be grateful for having such a wonderful woman as your wife, you will over the years appreciate her efforts in making you a better man financially.

Love a woman that loves to love money in positive ways and see your coast enriched.
Thank you. grin

Love this kiss
Re: Five Reasons Why Men Should Marry A Lady That Loves Money by Tombrown3(m): 11:15am On Nov 11, 2018
JasonScoolari:
SHE GUIDES YOU IN INVESTING PROPERLY: Any lady that knows the value of money will also know how to invest properly, she makes investment deals on long term profits, she firstly helps you acquire landed properties, equipment and resources. She doesn't depend on the short term investment rather she looks beyound it just to attain the best of it.These type of lady always marks out good plan for the family, they help their husbands in any wise investment plans instead of slaying with make ups and clothes.

Do you have this quality highqueen?

A lady can never have those qualities above, they ain't just programmed to think for the future. A lady invest where she reaps immediately, that's why they dump your a$$ when that yahoo guy come around. Even if you are going to be a president in the future, it takes God given grace to have a lady bear with you during your hard times.
Re: Five Reasons Why Men Should Marry A Lady That Loves Money by bizzibodi18: 2:04pm On Nov 11, 2018
highqueen:

So here are my reasons:

Love a woman that loves to love money in positive ways and see your coast enriched. You can't always do it alone, you need a sensible woman to handle your projects wisely.
Thank you. grin

Bullshit: Synonyms: Crap, Cowdung, Waste
Re: Five Reasons Why Men Should Marry A Lady That Loves Money by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 11, 2018
highqueen:

grin ;DI'm back on WhatsApp.
Chat me smiley
Okay baby.�

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Reasons Why Men Should Marry A Lady That Loves Money by EarthKing(m): 9:50pm On Nov 11, 2018
Ufedolove:

En, oma Igala oun che.
. Wao, iche nyo. U nene t'odu odu weh Ufedo. Agba wola ukolo.
Re: Five Reasons Why Men Should Marry A Lady That Loves Money by Ufedolove: 9:54pm On Nov 11, 2018
EarthKing:
. Wao, iche nyo. U nene t'odu odu weh Ufedo. Agba wola ukolo.
agba

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons Why Men Should Marry A Lady That Loves Money by Lalas247(f): 6:35pm On Nov 12, 2018
Some lazy girls will love this topic !
I hope they read and understand the point you are making wink they better get A JoB grin
Re: Five Reasons Why Men Should Marry A Lady That Loves Money by mozele(m): 10:57am On Nov 17, 2018
highqueen:

Thank you. grin

ehn if you can be that type of woman, send me your contact details, let's continue from there
Re: Five Reasons Why Men Should Marry A Lady That Loves Money by TkhGuy(m): 7:28am On Feb 16, 2020
Lol.

Your assumptions are wrong. A typical naija girl that loves money is lazy, tactless, inconsiderate and selfish.

Tell em that fucking shit bro I carry gun the day beg u..
Re: Five Reasons Why Men Should Marry A Lady That Loves Money by TkhGuy(m): 7:50am On Feb 16, 2020
[quote hg
[/quote]

1. It's both spiritually and psychologically impossible for gender that don't have ability to think logically to bring out business ideas or manifest them.

2. If woman have so much of business ideas, well why not go ahead and harvest the money ?
Ideas aren't money you girls go after guys and men with money, not men with business ideas, idea don't even make it to last top 100 reasons to date any guy or man.

3. Its not womans love for money that's a man driving force, it's only if the man is after her pssy the then he will only get the money

4. A man born a day have loads of trouble awaiting him, so from left right back and front, up and down, and as such except he is a jerk, even at that, it's only the fear of starving his offspring that will push him to go far,

5. I have heard many stories of poor girls pulling down great men's from bible to titanic Williams Shakespeares but I have never seen nor heard a man that becomes great through woman love for money ideas and love for womans pssy.

6. I am wondering how come the gender that loves money so much end up weak, selfish and inconsiderate no goal no ambition, instead spend their lifetime chasing men who have done the math pay the price doing the job creating them.

My conclusion is, women are hustle phobic as such hiding under the umbrella of man who have made it as the get away exit to avert hussle
which is signs of disbelief in oneself and laziness

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. / Guys, Can You Marry A Woman That Is Older Than You? / What Has Caused Hookup Culture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.